Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? (28454 Views)

My Friend And His Girlfriend Are In A State Of Dilemma. / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by blackfase(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Talking to you as someone who once lived broad. The signs are not good. As one can clearly not say he's ditched you, the signs are ominous. Trash that busy line, how busy can one be 24hrs of the day and not spare a couple minutes, or 5 mins in a whole week. prep ur mind sis, you dont have to be played like a ball or held hostage. Looks right now like ur dating urself. My take xx
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by ITbomb(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2022
If you see a confused girl in a relationship, know that either the dïck is good or the money is good
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by geelite(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2022
you are still with the guy because the guy is in italy grin grin grin grin you would have left the guy assuming the guy is in Nigeria and he's behaving like this... my sister, the guy has married oyinbo... are you praying for his bakwardness grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by deavicky(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:
There is this guy, we dated for 2 years before he traveled abroad (Italy) 2019. Our relationship was going on well even when he traveled out, we were always calling each other on video calls everyday. I was so faithful to him.

Suddenly (last year March), he started avoiding me. He could go for months before he replies my calls or chats.
Atleast no matter how busy you are, you can always spare 1 minutes of your time with the person you claim you love.

Please note, he's always online, We do video calls mostly on WhatsApp and anytime I try to reach him on video call or send him a message.... it always ring and deliver but he won't pick or reply.

Here are my reasons why I'm so confused whether to move on with my life or not.

1) Although before he started avoiding my calls, he told me he was busy... that he was working on something (but he never disclosed the particular "thing" to me)

2) We were supposed to get married as planned last year August. But this is May 2022 and absolutely nothing is in progress about it.

3)I discussed with his friend about it and he told me he's in a relationships over there. (I don't know if to believe him or not, because he didn't show me proof)

Now, it been a year I'm enduring his character. I feel like I'm stuck alone in this relationship. Heaven knows I haven't offended him in any way. I wish he could open up to me and tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could adjust. OR he should just tell me he's in a relationship so that I could move on.

I plan visiting his elder sister this weekend and explain to her the issue on ground but on a second thought I think I'm too forward. I'm jst confused and I feel hurt.
Cynthia baby we move......
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by phemmyfour: 2:57pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:
There is this guy, we dated for 2 years before he traveled abroad (Italy) 2019. Our relationship was going on well even when he traveled out, we were always calling each other on video calls everyday. I was so faithful to him.

Suddenly (last year March), he started avoiding me. He could go for months before he replies my calls or chats.
Atleast no matter how busy you are, you can always spare 1 minutes of your time with the person you claim you love.

Please note, he's always online, We do video calls mostly on WhatsApp and anytime I try to reach him on video call or send him a message.... it always ring and deliver but he won't pick or reply.

1) Although before he started avoiding my calls, he told me he was busy... that he was working on something (but he never disclosed the particular "thing" to me)

2) We were supposed to get married as planned last year August. But this is May 2022 and absolutely nothing is in progress about it.

3)I discussed with his friend about it and he told me he's in a relationships over there. (I don't know if to believe him or not, because he didn't show me proof)

Now, it been a year I'm enduring his character. I feel like I'm stuck alone in this relationship. Heaven knows I haven't offended him in any way. I wish he could open up to me and tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could adjust. OR he should just tell me he's in a relationship so that I could move on.

I plan visiting his elder sister this weekend and explain to her the issue on ground but on a second thought I think I'm too forward. I'm jst confused and I feel hurt.
The handwriting on the the wall is very clear. What proof or validation are you looking for before you move on with your life
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Raalsalghul: 3:05pm On May 11, 2022
truthsayer009:

The reason why women hold onto this type of men is because they believe he has a lot to offer. If he was behaving like this in Nigeria, she would have packed her slippers. She has a dream that she too will move to Italy one day & the dream is crushed lol.

So many red pilled comments on this thread, all of una just dey disguise. grin

Chai, I just dey laugh here since. cheesy
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2022
Surprises how same Ladies are still interested in Men........
Just woke up to see this .

The MAN has cleaved to a whiteLady for Greener Pastures. Allow him GREEN WELL, then he may eventually come back 4u if you were so nice to him when he was in Nigeria!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let tell you the truth, it wil pain you but that's the truth.. You suddenly had more feelings for him after he moved out of country. Again, you played too difficult to get, thirdly you only agreed to date him cos he promised you marriage,

Bro has a new relationship. Move on with your life. Take your broken heart and move on.

Just like my current girl who suddenly loved me after I had left my previous state of residence to a new state for a better living. Babe be claiming she never knew how precious I was to her, untill i left.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by dannex4adx(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Send a message to all the avenues that you can reach him and state that you want to move on since he doesn't have time for you anymore. see how he reacts, then follow your mind.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Lerumo: 3:19pm On May 11, 2022
As he’s avoiding you, just send him a message telling him how you feel and ask him to let you know if he’s still in the relationship or not? Tell him what you have decided and give him a time limit to call you and give you a response. Don’t accept a text message response.

If he doesn’t respond within the stipulated period please move on. The message will be your evidence that you did your best to reach him before you made your decision.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Offorgerald15(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2022
Little advice, send me your picture, we can date and I will marry you
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Rockstar2014(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2022
Just try this.

send him an early morning voice message on WhatsApp first of all, asking him how he is fairing over there and let him know that you have been worried over his attitudinal change and hope all is well.

That if he has decided to abandon the relationship and move, he should let you know as you are in a crossed road and wanted to be sure of what he has in mind so that you too can put an end to investing your time and emotion on the relationship.

Do this and give him few days to respond, then you can decide from there. Trust me if he still loves you and have interest on the relationship, he will change for the better but if he does not, you move on.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Obagofixxy: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
Focus on the guy, life no easy

Run from him friend ohhhh, he one collect ohhhh, maybe your guy Don tell am say you be beast for bed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BigYash: 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
Small test,op wan fail and loose ring of her ogodoyinbo boyfriend. You told a frd and the frd said ,he is in a relationship over there.The frd dey watch ur guy for Italy ? Una still dey trust frds abi? Anyways ,sha move on ,if you can't wait ..
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
atleast now we know thats not u in ur profile else he wont wanna stop chatting with u.

see who is talking....CRIMINALS OF NL!!!! we all know you and all your yeye begging profiles all over NL... Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...before you specialized in online begging, now you've upgraded to some more yeye nonsense on NL.... cunt-e-new YOU CRIMINAL!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BigYash: 3:35pm On May 11, 2022
Offorgerald15:
Little advice, send me your picture, we can date and I will marry you
Wetin do the ones you don dey date,fvck since?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by lekbel09(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Move on sis.

If things are hard for him, you deserve to be carried along.

Move on o. No wait till you see him wedding IV .
Gj
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 11, 2022
Raalsalghul:

So many red pilled comments on this thread, all of una just dey disguise. grin

Chai, I just dey laugh here since. cheesy

Disguise as in how? Can you explain better lol.

We are telling her the truth so she can find another guy that will marry her.

You want us to lie about her situation?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by sajmark(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

If you see another man who is serious around you please marry him, I don't think you can compete with Italian women.

This might be a hard pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2022
I have the following to drop:

1.If you must go and meet the sister, it should be to confirm that she or her family are still in communication with her. Also, to know if he's the one using that number(sounds funny but I know wetin I dey talk).

2. If He calls them and they call him too, just send him messages on all the platforms he communicates with(Whatsapp, email, Facebook etc). Give him only 7 days to respond to your message and if nothing shows, embark on healing process, after that, give love a chance from another better person.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by shedisavage: 3:54pm On May 11, 2022
Wow
So you just discovered you have been dating yourself for probably half a year now
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Dynamicboss: 4:08pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Babe,

Haven't you heard that distant relationship has severe disadvantage on love, especially on communication and commitment sections. Would have been better if both of you were married but nothing, absolutely nothing is binding you and your boyfriend.

Visiting his elder sister will not change the situation rather will make you look desperate, especially if the elder sister is not married yet. "You can never force a horse to drink water from the ocean even if successfully drag it to the bay". "A lost dog will never respond to the hunter's whistle". The signs are written boldly on the wall he has moved on and I believe it's high time you do.

From your statement, you strike to me as a committed partner who is willing to sacrifice and love totally. Please do not because of his attitude change who you are because you will definitely get someone better than him. I mean look at your picture, you are that girl on your dp, you will get admires and God will give you insight to filter the good from bad(s) and ugly(ies).

You are done nothing wrong and I want you to disengage your thoughts from that guy, focus on your dream and give room to admires and pick your dream husband. God will direct you sweetie.

Cheers.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Omaefe(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2022
Babe, i know this is difficult but i will still say yu move on and let him be for now.
em don us one whitie hold ground there and em no wan messup make she no mess am up.

Do.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by DrDunamis(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

You already know what to do... so carry on...
Visit the sister and explain things... Best still have her call him in your presence...
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by pharmaking: 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
U wan hear?

When u travel abroad, u are faced with a lot of challenges before getting your feet.

He fit do jam one mama 65 years wey go offer am accommodation, job, their other room and even a promise of residence permit if he agrees to marry her.

So move on.

Each time I see my guy that fell into this trap, he looks so miserable even though he claims that he is happy.

Happiness radiates from within.

So babe, keep moving.Sorry.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by chinchum(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
"I WAS faithful to him".

@op you are no longer faithful to him, move on ! It is in your best interest.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nothingbuhjoy: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
No matter how busy he is, he should have time for you. Move on sis certainly not interested in d relationship..
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by LordVarys1: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
Not everyone has the mind to say something's. The guy is just like me.

The body language is clear, he doesn't want you anymore and he prays you move on without issues.

Get the message babe and move on.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

He might have Heard your cheating escaped and decided to avoid you than confronting you
Move on try to stay faithful

There is no way he is over there and you're over here you didn't go to see a guy for prick
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by KmniAutos(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Diasporan folks are designed to give hypertension. Some are normal, some are not. Your guy is obviously one of the abnormal ones. I don’t know what sign or proof you are looking for again. I like to think he has spoken loudly with his silence.

The best you can do is spell it out to him that you would be moving on. That way you don’t cheat or have any guilt on your mind. Detach yourself emotionally first. Distract yourself with work and hobbies. Slowly but surely, you would forget his existence.

That said, abroad is hard. Italy is harder.
Sometimes a man got to do what he got to do. Free the young man and free yourself too.

Never be afraid to move on.
Be prepared for anything and everything.
A carpenter in Nigeria might end up making you feel more loved and cherished, but you would never know until you heal and try again. wink

Poco on the beat grin... Chop kiss you sabi ,but me been dey like you that year o before you con stubborn more grin grin
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Mom007(f): 4:47pm On May 11, 2022
Relationship? What relationship? Someone has been ghosting you since last yr, his friend told you he is in a relationship over there yet you still believe you are in a relationship...
My dear sis, pls move on. And stay away from abroad relationship.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by HumanoidX: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
Please move on because he has, unfortunately.
I don't know why some people do this. Cut people loose if you don't want them anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.