Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? (28442 Views)

My Friend And His Girlfriend Are In A State Of Dilemma. / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by JeffSA: 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Diasporan folks are designed to give hypertension. Some are normal, some are not. Your guy is obviously one of the abnormal ones. I don’t know what sign or proof you are looking for again. I like to think he has spoken loudly with his silence.

The best you can do is spell it out to him that you would be moving on. That way you don’t cheat or have any guilt on your mind. Detach yourself emotionally first. Distract yourself with work and hobbies. Slowly but surely, you would forget his existence.

That said, abroad is hard. Italy is harder.
Sometimes a man got to do what he got to do. Free the young man and free yourself too.

Never be afraid to move on.
Be prepared for anything and everything.
A carpenter in Nigeria might end up making you feel more loved and cherished, but you would never know until you heal and try again. wink
You so intelligent with lots of wisdom, I read your comments here a lot. You are special.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by kepstone: 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Lol... My ex girlfriend did all this 2 me despite me making efforts to contact her, she reads my messages no response, I explained situation I was in she never bulged, I tried calling she never picked neither responded to my miss calls, I went to see her on my way back almost got an accident God saved me, came back home she never called me or bother to check up on me. All she do was for her to ask me for money, I told her I will try and do something about it. She started giving me attitudes I asked and asked why no response. I thought it was the money I managed to send something, she never acknowledged the Money neither called to say thank you. The whole thing got me pained for days I did not call this girl, she too did not call for days turning to weeks and now months. I just knew this person never loved me she was just in for the money. I had to let go and count my losses and move on and prayed to God in tears for my own... God answered my prayers by giving me a decent sweet Christian chic, who is very classy and Godly. The very day I asked her out she said yes even without spending a dime on her. She has already agreed to marry me. The highest I have spent on her in months is just 1000 naira. Very pretty and mature girl she has needs but she won't even come to tell me this needs. She is showering and showing me love and standing by me in a way that amazes. I needed someone closer to my age but here the age difference between us is 11yrs. She says all that matters is love. She can't wait to hear from me on daily basis and to reach out to me as well. God has someone for you OP.
I know relationship wise I have been through pains but never gave up on love.. it located me without much work or effort.
Find someone who loves and value you,if it's not reciprocated then it's not love, if it's not mutual then it's not relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by ProfessorAlex: 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
It's OK to lose interest, but why no show her some respect by telling her so she'll move on?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Patented: 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Just move on, just go your way, don't visit anybody, just move on from this minute. Block all bloackable.
Cyntie55:
There is this guy, we dated for 2 years before he traveled abroad (Italy) 2019. Our relationship was going on well even when he traveled out, we were always calling each other on video calls everyday. I was so faithful to him.

Suddenly (last year March), he started avoiding me. He could go for months before he replies my calls or chats.
Atleast no matter how busy you are, you can always spare 1 minutes of your time with the person you claim you love.

Please note, he's always online, We do video calls mostly on WhatsApp and anytime I try to reach him on video call or send him a message.... it always ring and deliver but he won't pick or reply.

Here are my reasons why I'm so confused whether to move on with my life or not.

1) Although before he started avoiding my calls, he told me he was busy... that he was working on something (but he never disclosed the particular "thing" to me)

2) We were supposed to get married as planned last year August. But this is May 2022 and absolutely nothing is in progress about it.

3)I discussed with his friend about it and he told me he's in a relationships over there. (I don't know if to believe him or not, because he didn't show me proof)

Now, it been a year I'm enduring his character. I feel like I'm stuck alone in this relationship. Heaven knows I haven't offended him in any way. I wish he could open up to me and tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could adjust. OR he should just tell me he's in a relationship so that I could move on.

I plan visiting his elder sister this weekend and explain to her the issue on ground but on a second thought I think I'm too forward. I'm jst confused and I feel hurt.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Offorgerald15(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
BigYash:
Wetin do the ones you don dey date,fvck since?

I'm not fuckin any body now
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Tzar(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2022
Like you said, it looks like you are alone in that relationship.
Just copy all you have typed here and send it to him. Request a response as you may have to move on if you don’t have a response in 2weeks.
After 2weeks & there is no response as I suspect, please move on!

Cyntie55:
There is this guy, we dated for 2 years before he traveled abroad (Italy) 2019. Our relationship was going on well even when he traveled out, we were always calling each other on video calls everyday. I was so faithful to him.

Suddenly (last year March), he started avoiding me. He could go for months before he replies my calls or chats.
Atleast no matter how busy you are, you can always spare 1 minutes of your time with the person you claim you love.

Please note, he's always online, We do video calls mostly on WhatsApp and anytime I try to reach him on video call or send him a message.... it always ring and deliver but he won't pick or reply.

1) Although before he started avoiding my calls, he told me he was busy... that he was working on something (but he never disclosed the particular "thing" to me)

2) We were supposed to get married as planned last year August. But this is May 2022 and absolutely nothing is in progress about it.

3)I discussed with his friend about it and he told me he's in a relationships over there. (I don't know if to believe him or not, because he didn't show me proof)

Now, it been a year I'm enduring his character. I feel like I'm stuck alone in this relationship. Heaven knows I haven't offended him in any way. I wish he could open up to me and tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could adjust. OR he should just tell me he's in a relationship so that I could move on.

I plan visiting his elder sister this weekend and explain to her the issue on ground but on a second thought I think I'm too forward. I'm jst confused and I feel hurt.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by kaywhy09(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2022
I have no issue with you moving on, but where are you moving to?

Get your facts, not so hastily.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Fantazy(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2022
It's difficult to tell if it deliberate or not.
I will advice u pen down a note to him, stating your fears, intentions etc.
Let him know u will move on if he doesn't change or tell you what u need to.

Make sure he sees the message. Then give him 2 weeks to respond, if he doesn't respond in that interval.
You are free to move on.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Chizzychinny: 7:54pm On May 11, 2022
Is his friend in Nigeria or over there? Cos you don't know if the friend told him something about you. Try talk to the sister first to know her reply and the guy's reply to be on a safer side. *(Hope his friend is not liking you?)*
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by amerkhan333(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2022
May be person do amebo say you Bleep dog.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Aaay: 7:59pm On May 11, 2022
Go get some money
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BigBashiru: 8:00pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Diasporan folks are designed to give hypertension. Some are normal, some are not. Your guy is obviously one of the abnormal ones. I don’t know what sign or proof you are looking for again. I like to think he has spoken loudly with his silence.

The best you can do is spell it out to him that you would be moving on. That way you don’t cheat or have any guilt on your mind. Detach yourself emotionally first. Distract yourself with work and hobbies. Slowly but surely, you would forget his existence.

Sometimes a man got to do what he got to do. Free the young man and free yourself too.

A carpenter in Nigeria might end up making you feel more loved and cherished, but you would never know until you heal and try again. wink

Hey my sugar mummy.... kisses
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Afonasa(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
Why can the kind of people just speak up and relieve the other partner from the complicated moments,

U just ghost someone and leave them in the dark,expecting them to figure out in a clueless manner...

I hope u find peace op
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Peskid: 8:55pm On May 11, 2022
As at today you are the only person in dat relationship he has already moved on with his life well if you know that aside from the love you have for him you don't have anything else to do with him(blood covenant) just end the relationship and open your heart for someone else to love you.there are more than a billion faithful guys out there that will love you for who you are just take heart and move on.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by SPAMBOX7: 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Age is no longer on your side hence all this. Sorry big sis sad
However, I can help you detach yourself emotionally from him and forget he never existed in less than a week. The problem is how much are you willing to pay me
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by omolasho: 9:58pm On May 11, 2022
If he where one of these broke Nigerian guys would you be seeking our opinion on it? Wouldn't you have dumped his ass and frolicking all around the neibourhood?

Cyntie55:

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by emmaodet: 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
HayZed040:
Nigerian gals ehn
Lagos - Ibadan;long distance relationship(not interested,dem go turn u down ASAP) undecided
Nigeria - Italy;perfect kinda relationship I guess cheesy

grin grin
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Optimistme: 11:23pm On May 11, 2022
Sister, just move on. He has left you long ago
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by SoaringLife01: 12:08am On May 12, 2022
Cyntie55:

I advise you as a sister, WALK AWAY from this dead relationship.
I know females are so emotional and do have this inertia to let go...But for the sake of your mental health ( the stress of being a Nigerian and staying in Nigeria is enough, don't add this to the stress), walk away.
Don't visit any sister .
Keep your head up and self respect.

Sorry for the waste of your time, that guy is an Umbrella Guy. He just covered you , stopping serious guys to come around you all these while.

One thing I have learnt in life- don't let anything tamper with my inner joy.
Please, get back on your feet , make your self happy.
And for sure, your surest soulmate go show like HDTV.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Kpengla(m): 1:25am On May 12, 2022
Cyntie55:

He's gone...don't bother to visit anybody's sister they will just see you as a desperate person

Throw dirt over his memory and move on it's now in your past
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by tianshie(m): 3:00am On May 12, 2022
Call me +2348107937319.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by decatalyst(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2022
pocohantas:

I like this.

So that the guy doesn't come later and say she jilted him or couldn't wait.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by anngodwin: 4:42pm On May 12, 2022
nne I had same experience as you Jan this year,he came back Christmas,invited me severally to his house in the villa,I expected him to tell me something I needed to hear cos we had plans since 3yrs ago but he didn't talk of introducing me to his family. the next thing I saw was his fb page with his picture thanking God for journey mercies....I blocked � him ASAP everywhere n moved on.thank God am occupied with work...so my dear MOVE ON.its crystal clear, either he has someone or isn't interested in you anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BRATISLAVA: 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Lamanii22:
He ghosted you… he is still gonna call you… after you might have found someone else… he would talk you into sweet nothings you’d now have to choose between him and the new person… may God give you the wisdom to choose rightly

Are you a prophetess?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BRATISLAVA: 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
LadyTara:
He is always online, yet he doesn't pick your calls or return your messages.

What other signs do you need? undecided. He is probably holding his phone and asking himself why you just don't get it . Like shey this girl nor get sense say make she nor dey use her own dey disturb me again.

MOVE ON
MOVE ON
MOVE ON

I don't know how else you want to be told ,mind you in a few months time he will show up from no where giving you tales of how he shoot bird e mama fly.

I don't understand the meaning of the proverb in your last line, but it sounds funny. What does it mean?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Acme45: 1:49am On May 13, 2022
Cyntie55:

do you want to get to 40,before you will be wise?

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Acme45: 2:14am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Ask him "Oga are you still interested in this relationship or not'. His response obvious or cryptic will tell you the truth if you allow your brain to function without emotions.

Chai..and you be fine girl o.

Exactly the physical qualities wey I dey find.

Anyway sha, e go be.
which dirty relationship, you better get a bird at hand and stop waiting for the bird in the Bush
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by LadyTara(f): 2:19am On May 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I don't understand the meaning of the proverb in your last line, but it sounds funny. What does it mean?
it means flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BRATISLAVA: 6:29am On May 13, 2022
LadyTara:
it means flimsy excuses.

Okay. Thanks.

Lol. I've taken note of it. Please, are you an Igbo person? I noticed they have all sorts of proverbs. You don't have to answer that, though.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2022
Cyntie55:

You sound cool. If you are ready to move on, we can get to know each other.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by LadyTara(f): 10:00am On May 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Okay. Thanks.

Lol. I've taken note of it. Please, are you an Igbo person? I noticed they have all sorts of proverbs. You don't have to answer that, though.
No I am not Ibo.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by ayoade001: 8:48am On May 14, 2022
Move on dear...... you can pm me to distract you.

Cyntie55:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.