Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen (54582 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by myami: 9:05am On May 05, 2022
maureensylvia:

Will you be my second husband?
yes and am serious
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Tareq1105: 9:23am On May 05, 2022
Making children of today kings is eroding our culture. One day he would ask his wife to wear his crown and act as King in his absence.

I'm sure the Afobajes that made him King are regretting it.
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Pootle: 9:54am On May 05, 2022
why are the kings so young this days
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by maureensylvia(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2022
myami:
yes and am serious

grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Aaay: 4:19pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by olowofariwo(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2022
I don't know what tall slim girls take do me, I love them daku

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Preciousofgod: 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
What a beautiful Queen
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Preciousofgod: 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
Preciousofgod:
What a beautiful Queen
get 1 gig at the rate of #350, 2 gig for 700 naira
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by thinkmoney(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by the paramount ruler of Iwo Kingdom, the king wrote on his official Facebook page

Every Queen Deserves A Crown !
My Great Progenitor ODUDUWA taught me to love my Queen by Crowning her and thats why Olokun the wife of ODUDUWA was Crowned !
King Telu loves Queen Firdauz and he crowned her !!!
Arole Olodumare #1 in Yorubaland
Alase Lori Orisa #1 in Yorubaland
Emperor Telu1
What's the modern use if all this our obas please? To think that government even fund their lifestyles?!
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by lagcity(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2022
Iwo people don enter one chance grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos) / Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.