Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen (54281 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Iliveforever(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
I’m a man but I cannot see myself marrying a lot of women for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Iseoluwani: 9:45pm On May 04, 2022
Pls is this King a first King?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2022
Ganja king
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Okobola146: 9:48pm On May 04, 2022
The king of yahoo

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Mooh247: 9:48pm On May 04, 2022
Hope Oluwo don turn born again ... If not heartbreak loading for the new queen
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by jubrilELsudan: 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by myami: 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
maureensylvia:
Awwwww Beautiful
will you be my second wife?
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by myami: 9:59pm On May 04, 2022
Iliveforever:
I’m a man but I cannot see myself marrying a lot of women for whatever reason.
am gonna marry eleven wives
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Iliveforever(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
myami:
am gonna marry eleven wives

Ain’t married yet but I’m sure it ain’t going to worth it
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2022
This man is always high. Na why he dey always use glasses to cover his red tiny eyes.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2022
This one better than she ends up in the hands of those heartless Yahooboys. They won't pay any regard to her beauty before they disected her. Enjoy your pure royal bliss

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2022

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by okorogodwin4(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2022
The gods are not to blame

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Jsucre(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2022
Warisi
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by MikeBetty(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by the paramount ruler of Iwo Kingdom, the king wrote on his official Facebook page

Every Queen Deserves A Crown !
My Great Progenitor ODUDUWA taught me to love my Queen by Crowning her and thats why Olokun the wife of ODUDUWA was Crowned !
King Telu loves Queen Firdauz and he crowned her !!!
Arole Olodumare #1 in Yorubaland
Alase Lori Orisa #1 in Yorubaland
Emperor Telu1
bleaching cream queen with obvious brown fingers. Chai, see cheap bleaching cream. She could have done better to consult bob danger to prescribe good product for her.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Benprass(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2022
This one is bleeching.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Hamziyah(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2022
Alase lori orisha! I like it that way. The orishas must be relegated to the background where they belong.
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by RacistProudIgbo: 10:47pm On May 04, 2022
Drug addict.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by gbishman: 10:56pm On May 04, 2022
Sharp guy, u nor get shaking just dey marry my guy economy nor touch at all.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by eagleu: 11:04pm On May 04, 2022
The Olowu is impotent, what's he going to do with this woman?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by TheWolfen(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Spitting image of the previous one....and he's again putting crown on her head?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

.....how far with that woman sef and Jnr Oluwo?

Hatred is bad for health
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Contekbbc: 11:23pm On May 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Skyview01:
Kade pe lori o.

Awon oba yahoo yahoo!
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by LZAA: 11:27pm On May 04, 2022
Gat no time for afonjas
Walks Outta thread tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On May 04, 2022
Till he replaces her, again ........ cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Spandau: 11:38pm On May 04, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by the paramount ruler of Iwo Kingdom, the king wrote on his official Facebook page

Every Queen Deserves A Crown !
My Great Progenitor ODUDUWA taught me to love my Queen by Crowning her and thats why Olokun the wife of ODUDUWA was Crowned !
King Telu loves Queen Firdauz and he crowned her !!!
Arole Olodumare #1 in Yorubaland
Alase Lori Orisa #1 in Yorubaland
Emperor Telu1

Mad man. Oba oloorun!
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by ThickSharon123(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Spitting image of the previous one....and he's again putting crown on her head?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

.....how far with that woman sef and Jnr Oluwo?

He's obsessed grin
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by ussv: 11:49pm On May 04, 2022
She is very beautiful. This man no dey gree sef lol. This is progress from the previous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos) / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.