Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,363 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen (54571 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by PoliteActivist: 11:59pm On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided please what is the work of monarchy in Nigeria, all they do is just marry wives, receive lots of praises from the opressed, grow old ,the cycle continues ,I swear Nigerians like mediocrity

People are mumu I tell you. And he is king only because his ancestors subjugated and brutalised their cohorts

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by duduade: 12:03am On May 05, 2022
King of Iwo loves them slim

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Legendoo: 12:05am On May 05, 2022
Alpha mail king grin

This guy get eye die. My spec.

Gosh , this was how I hoped Nigerian girls would evolve.

Beautiful, classy , traditional and sexy , but they misunderstood all this for cleavage and showing their bodies half nude , with big belle , fake yansh and bleaching.

Why can't our women be like this and not be cardiac b wannabe whores?
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:37am On May 05, 2022
Olori wa
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by tianshie(m): 12:37am On May 05, 2022
King 519 make sure say you buy her plenty bleaching cream oh. Make her fingers blend.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by seunayantokun(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2022
Yahoo boy wey Aregbe make king.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Poiu11: 12:44am On May 05, 2022
this guy is a character.. who told him to wear a crown.. he is not king

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Poiu11: 1:24am On May 05, 2022
he is running a scam

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Ofadaman(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2022
Where do they get the money to live lavishly

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Obiebanks007(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

Aunty no use better cream take start work now see aunty finger nails ....dem be like roasted bollie

Thought I was the only one who saw that
shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Smile4mee01: 2:02am On May 05, 2022
There will always be women waiting in line for a high value man regardless of if he is an abuser.

Same with FFK,

That's why Men please focus on your grind. You never lose out on women, they will always be there.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by NovusHomo(m): 3:35am On May 05, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by the paramount ruler of Iwo Kingdom, the king wrote on his official Facebook page

Every Queen Deserves A Crown !
My Great Progenitor ODUDUWA taught me to love my Queen by Crowning her and thats why Olokun the wife of ODUDUWA was Crowned !
King Telu loves Queen Firdauz and he crowned her !!!
Arole Olodumare #1 in Yorubaland
Alase Lori Orisa #1 in Yorubaland
Emperor Telu1

WERE jatijati
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Hotzone(m): 4:03am On May 05, 2022
ishowdotgmail:

Why are you so pained on another man's property

Stop that silly possessive behavior, how can u refer to a human being as property? Is it land?
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by KosiGee(m): 5:07am On May 05, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

Aunty no use better cream take start work now see aunty finger nails ....dem be like roasted bollie

There’s nothing wrong with her hands and fingers. Stop seeing double and stop hating.

The Oluwo who calls himself ‘emperor’ is a D head though.
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Zetty177x: 5:26am On May 05, 2022
LZAA:
Gat no time for afonjas
Walks Outta thread tongue tongue

See who their leader is ... then they will be insulting other tribes...SMH

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Aolfooties(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2022
Culture is beautiful. Noticed the shoe tho
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Amotekun777: 6:09am On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided please what is the work of monarchy in Nigeria, all they do is just marry wives, receive lots of praises from the opressed, grow old ,the cycle continues ,I swear Nigerians like mediocrity

God bless you... I've always asked similar questions. Nigerians are indeed fools! angry
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by OLULAW: 6:27am On May 05, 2022
Crack pot, junkie and yahoo yahoo. Repeatedly bringing shame on his subject.
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by JimohMomoh: 6:37am On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

My thoughts too
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by majamajic(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2022
Her knuckles sha

She for keep her dark colors
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Olushevy: 6:53am On May 05, 2022
The lady don japa.
One wey be Yahoo boy
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by zedegit: 6:55am On May 05, 2022
Realists:

She is ugly because she failed to show her unclothedness!!!.
The new beauty is showing some cleavage to the world.

No, who cleavage epp.?

Let her just show her real face.
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by EdvardUtkin: 6:56am On May 05, 2022
so nice
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by NoToPile: 7:02am On May 05, 2022
I love the shades of blue, cobalt blue has this electrifying effect, nice color.

The striped blue asooke is MUAH, with the velvet gele, never knew velvet would be this fine when tied as gele not head wrap.

Fine woman too cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by maureensylvia(f): 7:37am On May 05, 2022
myami:
will you be my second wife?

Will you be my second husband?
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by jeff1607(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2022
And the bleaching continues
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Coldburn(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Spitting image of the previous one....and he's again putting crown on her head?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

.....how far with that woman sef and Jnr Oluwo?

Man's got a type
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Freezby2020: 7:58am On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
Very ugly.. tueh!! Tueh!!! angry

Who among them is ugly.
I NOT A FAN NOR HIS SUBJECT
BUT BE SINCERE THAT WOMAN IS 99%
SHE IS A VERY PRETTY WOMAN
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by InnoBest188(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2022
KosiGee:

There’s nothing wrong with her hands and fingers. Stop seeing double and stop hating.

The Oluwo who calls himself ‘emperor’ is a D head though.

Omor men wink
Must you just talk ?
Even if you want to, you should think before finalizing if I'm hating on her or not

Moreover you're the one who's seeing double here undecided
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Obyino: 8:47am On May 05, 2022
I no trust this em wife,she resemble person wey go cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.