Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven (49758 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by audubash: 1:43pm On May 05, 2022
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/04/what-made-me-charge-my-church-members-n310000-fly-them-heaven-%E2%80%93-cleric

Previous thread...Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven'
https://www.nairaland.com/7096401/pastor-ade-abraham-charges-congregation#112276046
Alhamdulillah for a being a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Sureboyy(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2022
cenaman:
See cash out.
Baba you dae use Spark 7 or 8
Ask me how I know grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by MadamExcellency: 1:45pm On May 05, 2022
I have never received any payment yet from any member of the church,

Case closed.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Transcriber: 1:46pm On May 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Some headlines are just stupid....

What's the meaning of Ekiti pastor?.... Is this some kind of foolishness?
cheesy
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by BOYS2MEN: 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
Chineke merem ebere. shocked....NWOKE SKULL MINER you no go kill me with laugh grin grin
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/04/what-made-me-charge-my-church-members-n310000-fly-them-heaven-%E2%80%93-cleric

Previous thread...Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven'
https://www.nairaland.com/7096401/pastor-ade-abraham-charges-congregation#112276046
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
I doubt the authenticity of this story.

Even at that, it's normal to have fake clerics in all religion.

Leave religion out of it and face the fake cleric.

Anyways if this story is true, his members need saving
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
Is like God have forgotten he created the world...
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Felixtuta(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
I feel for this men them
ItzProspero:
I doubt the authenticity of this story.

Even at that, it's normal to have fake clerics in all religion.

Leave religion out of it and face the fake cleric.

Anyways if this story is true, his members need saving
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by alshalz(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2022
What I see here is nothing but grand preparation for massive and total skull exploitation ; a.k.a skull mining by Ade the skullarian against his sheeples aka skullanders
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by BOYS2MEN: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
Bros don mine dia skulls finish.....RIDE ON PASTOR * with my Christ embassy voice* grin
dre11:

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Ogungbl: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
You don't call the Man a thief. He made a promise but has not delivered because rapture has never happened.

Give him time and see whether he would not deliver on his promise.

Don't forget that even presidency in this our country na scam. Promise made 7yrs ago is yet to be fulfilled.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by BJanta: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
dre11:

The devil has really totally gone mad, and some pastors have become his victims.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nlosinbanjo: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
Why don't you charge him for obtaining money by false pretence

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Maverick777: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
post=112545231:
Guys, you haven't seen anything yet about these kinda Men Of God.

What about the one below on last Easter Sunday, that told his members God is taking him to heaven during the service, and phiaaamm, an Angel something came to pick him up to heaven!! shocked
And the whole church were all shouting Glory, Glory, Halleluyah, Jesus is Lord, Mighty man, Power and what have you, some with very loud Wow Wow Wows cheesy.
God is merciful sha!

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Here you have it
We laff tire for area
If i get fired at work cause of lafta ehn!!! like, WTAF! GOSH...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by oilmane(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2022
dre11:

What's the connecting between what bandits collect from hostages to what the pastor collects? Is it that the CAN chairman sees the pastor as a bandit? Do the CAN chairman believe that as the amount the pastor demanded from his clients is lower than what bandits collect it then make it right? Did the god that told the pastor to bill his victims #310k charge him money to receive the entourage the pastor is bringing to their heaven? Why do they need money for flight ticket since the so called heaven is coming down to meet them at the church? Make una continue, una eye go clear las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Efuaye(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2022
Blame religion in all this!
Religion prey on people's ignorance but remember that Christianity is supposed to be a way of life.

OP, remove the image used! That's a wrong picture of the pastor in question. The picture you used is of another pastor based in the USA.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by chatinent: 1:51pm On May 05, 2022
I have no business with what the pastor said.

I'm just surprised people are paying. People dey daft
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by seyi072000(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2022
O fe gbe wo trabaye..... Good move grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Skillsnigeria: 1:53pm On May 05, 2022
Useless news
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Successlane: 1:56pm On May 05, 2022
EmptyGarden:
See boldness! You for just make am 500k na, round figure grin
Police should free the 'pastor' o, and arrest those miscreanous and gullible members that actually paid.

That is the only way to throw these PONZI pastors out of business

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by alshalz(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2022
derecho:
Please what's the connection between Kaduna and Ekiti State
simple ;Ade from Ekiti ,resides in Kaduna.Importing potential skull donors (gotten 40 already) to Kaduna,the skull harvesting site.I hope you are cleared now!
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by okorogodwin4(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
Afonja pastors swindling igbo people of there hard earned money go and check All theses churches owned by these. Southwaasteeern pastors the Igbos are the majority and these Afonja blood suckers keep writing rubbish against NDI Igbo on daily basis
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Sikiru3011: 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
Wen you think say you don c am finish.......Hahahaha another method of being a yahoo......... Na only God fit help us for this country

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2022
"Even though Pastor Ade’s offer of a ticket to heaven is cheaper than the ransom Kaduna bandits ask their victims

There are many "mental case" in this Nigeria, even CAN spokesperson is not left out.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by OBALOLA55(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
aujile:

Your loss!
THANK YOU SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by mukthar2000(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
Na were u work u go shcop, how much be last price jare oga pastor make I see if I feet avoid the price grin SCAMMER EVERYWERE.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by GiftCardTrade1: 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
This Flight ticket is not cheap lol
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Realists(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2022
cenaman:
Fake fake fake.
Fake pastors everywhere.

Nothing like fake pastor, it's the religion. Imagine a religion that claims human sacrifice for their human god salvation.
My only concern is hope the pastor issued them receipt of 310k and their is Business class on the flight to heaven.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by BENEAMATA: 2:09pm On May 05, 2022
Why you no contact mancity owners ? Dem for pay 310 million pounds sef for Rodrygo rapture the very moment him wan nod dat ball last night ! Mumu man cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Oluwanifisesam: 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
4ckyou:
end time pastor.

please where is mummy G.O been long I heard from her

Mummy G.O is in Dubai... Chilling with the Lord... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
oilmane:

What's the connecting between what bandits collect from hostages to what the pastor collects? Is it that the CAN chairman sees the pastor as a bandit? Do the CAN chairman believe that as the amount the pastor demanded from his clients is lower than what bandits collect it then make it right? Did the god that told the pastor to bill his victims #310k charge him money to receive the entourage the pastor is bringing to their heaven? Why do they need money for flight ticket since the so called heaven is coming down to meet them at the church? Make una continue, una eye go clear las las.

U see am too? E shock me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.