Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven (49718 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Henrycube(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
So some dump could fall for this trick. God open our inner eyes.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by dominique(f): 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
isan:
Why arrest the pastor if they can't arrest thieves like Adeboye , oyedepo , chris and all the big thieves

The police did well in this case. Has Those other pastors you mention never promised to teleport members to heaven? This one could be planning a mass suicide, he needs to be brought in for questioning and monitored closely
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Trevor007007(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
MANNA you bad gan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, do you want pastoremptyprenuer righteousness22 the dooms day guy to cry that you are exposing this guy that is going to heaven through the roof of his church with his seeing blind members?
post=112545231:
Guys, you haven't seen anything yet about these kinda Men Of God.

What about the one below on last Easter Sunday, that told his members God is taking him to heaven during the service, and phiaaamm, an Angel something came to pick him up to heaven!! shocked
And the whole church were all shouting Glory, Glory, Halleluyah, Jesus is Lord, Mighty man, Power and what have you, some with very loud Wow Wow Wows cheesy.
God is merciful sha!

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Here you have it
We laff tire for area

Hehehe cheesy wink cheesy.
No be small tin o.
No laff too much biko,
Make Oga no call you enter office cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2022
Some People Love being "Decieved,Exploited and Manipulated" ; both Physically,Mentally and Emotionally.

They Really Do Love It.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by isan(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2022
Didn't suleman claimed he teleport a member to france he also said his members got a credit alert from heaven , Adeboye said he had tea with God undecided nobody challenge the claims
dominique:

The police did well in this case. Has Those other pastors you mention never promised to teleport members to heaven? This one could be planning a mass suicide, he needs to be brought in for questioning and monitored closely
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Bbbw: 4:03pm On May 05, 2022
Useless criminals
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by errigdee: 4:09pm On May 05, 2022
Kai no one should listen to this man,God never invited him oooo...
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Babaflenjor: 4:14pm On May 05, 2022
4ckyou:
end time pastor.

please where is mummy G.O been long I heard from her
She is never the same person again after Dubai experience
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2022
Probably they were Bewitched or something. People should not be this stupid.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by 001spice: 4:23pm On May 05, 2022
The embassy of heaven is in his church premises. He his the ambassedor of heaven so u must apply for heavenly visa which is pretty much cheap even the flight ticket is cheaper than lagos to london via etophia airways.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Streetmovement(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one na native doctor no be pastor.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by HITsquad: 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
Wetin concern police? If the church members are foolish enough to pay wetin concern police? it's not a scam... na legit hustle!
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by engrchykae(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2022
Yoruba pastors
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by DCatt: 5:01pm On May 05, 2022
Abeg is too early in the day to laugh this much oh! My ribs lawd! Why is police wasting the time they could have used on bad guys on this pastor? His congregation are the ones stupid and will still lose the money to another fraud anyway. So let them give the money to their pastors at least that will come with peace of mind of going to heaven. Is economy the same as first class on that trip?

Just think about how many hungry people these biblethumps passed by on the way to church only to give more money to make their pastors billionaires. If these chur-urchins don't have mental problems, I don't know who does.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
E don reach lyk dis? Lord save us!
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by ayo2008: 5:09pm On May 05, 2022
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/04/what-made-me-charge-my-church-members-n310000-fly-them-heaven-%E2%80%93-cleric

Previous thread...Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven'
https://www.nairaland.com/7096401/pastor-ade-abraham-charges-congregation#112276046

Ignorance!
My people perish cos of lack of wisdom
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
sad
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by delpee(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2022
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/04/what-made-me-charge-my-church-members-n310000-fly-them-heaven-%E2%80%93-cleric

Previous thread...Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven'
https://www.nairaland.com/7096401/pastor-ade-abraham-charges-congregation#112276046

Psychiatrists and psychologists should be consulted on this matter. He seems to be suffering from delusion. Which God told him to collect 310k from people? This man needs urgent medical attention.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by delpee(f): 5:24pm On May 05, 2022
Farid24224:
Thank God am a Muslim!!

There are extremists and deluded people in every religion. BH and ISWAP members are also Muslims.
Rather, thank God that you understand Islam, you're sane and know what is right.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Pastorsmile: 5:25pm On May 05, 2022
Church is a business.
Iam a pastor, for your information.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Paulianfa(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmmmmm

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by lomprico(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
Are people this foolish in Nigeria? Chai!
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Babastrong(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2022
The gullible sheeps will still fall for this lion's trap.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Rexymania(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
Read what CAN said...that's a big subliminal message

dre11:

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by trumpcoat(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2022
derecho:
Please what's the connection between Kaduna and Ekiti State
Am confused too
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by wavylevel: 7:54pm On May 05, 2022
Many Nigerians are actually dumb AF.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Farid24224(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2022
delpee:

There are extremists and deluded people in every religion. BH and ISWAP members are also Muslims.
Rather, thank God that you understand Islam, you're sane and know what is right.

Yes you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.