Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him (27099 Views)

Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West / Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Selfmotivated: 11:15am On May 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:15am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Yayi is actually seen as having influence in Ogun politics by outsiders not by the locals. And that's because of his asoication with BAT

One thing about Ogun politics, the moment you are given a chance and messed up, thats the end.. OBJ, Osoba, OGD, Amosun, Bankole and co dont even have any direct influence in Ogun politics..
OBJ was never liked in Ogun state. In fact, he lost ogun state in 2023
OGD completed his two terms ans is going to the Senate. Will win top
Amosun is still the most popular Egba politician and save for the trio of Afuape, Egbetokun, Adelani, he will return
Bankole does not have any local becoming. He was imposed by Obasanjo to compensate his rather. Remember he was a young man when he became cleaned. He even married as a rep member

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Karac: 11:15am On May 05, 2022
grin Format. Road to 2027 Governorship Election
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by zelnababa(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2022
helinues:
Yayi should stay in Lagos state and allow the indigenes of Yewa to present credible candidate to represent them.

Since Yayi has been a senator in Lagos state, what exactly has he done to the people of Yewa in terms of projects and developments? SO he remember now that they exist as election is coming?

Well, he has no influence in Ogun politics not to talk of in Apc

If he can't cry us just a lagoon, he should forget it.. Rabbish
So he should use lagos money for yewa?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by fergie001: 11:16am On May 05, 2022
helinues:
I hate hypocritical people.. This Yayi, what has he done for Yewa people? What exactly?

Personally ooooo.....I wouldn't want someone like that to be my Senator but we have seen people leave Lagos to be Govs or aspire to be Govs in other States.

We have also seen politicians groom people from their States, becoming the generalissimo and send them to go "capture" other States (i.e. States of their Origin), thereby spreading their tentacles and we celebrated them in the past.

That's where the problem of State of Origin or State of Residence comes in.

Like I said, we need to know DA's disposition.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 11:21am On May 05, 2022
Mynd44:

OBJ was never liked in Ogun state. In fact, he lost ogun state in 2023
OGD completed his two terms ans is going to the Senate. Will win top
Amosun is still the most popular Egba politician and save for the trio of Afuape, Egbetokun, Adelani, he will return
Bankole does not have any local becoming. He was imposed by Obasanjo to compensate his rather. Remember he was a young man when he became cleaned. He even married as a rep member

Amosun's popularity faded after completing his second term as a governor.. Infact, this should be his last time in Senate cos we shared same constituency together, nobody has ever represented us at senate and house more than 2 times... And considering he has nothing tangible to point out to as the second term as senator, he is a gonner like his predecessors

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by blackboy(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2022
Yayi get money. He contested against a very popular indovidual in Iyana Ipaja axis and won. Word up is he spent money.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 11:24am On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

Personally ooooo.....I wouldn't want someone like that to be my Senator but we have seen people leave Lagos to be Govs or aspire to be Govs in other States.

We have also seen politicians groom people from their States, becoming the generalissimo and send them to go "capture" other States (i.e. States of their Origin), thereby spreading their tentacles and we celebrated them in the past.

That's where the problem of State of Origin or State of Residence comes in.

Like I said, we need to know DA's disposition.

Well, don't let me be confident too much about Ogun West issue cos those people themselves don't just know how to play matured politics. They should have presented a governor all this while but in house fighting always make them to fail.

If the likes of OBJ, Osoba, OGD are not really having influence in the state politics, an outsider shouldn't be allowed proxily if you know what I mean
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by dododawa1: 11:25am On May 05, 2022
Fake tears
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:26am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Amosun's popularity faded after completing his second term as a governor.. Infact, this should be his last time in Senate cos we shared same constituency together, nobody has ever represented us at senate and house more than 2 times... And considering he has nothing tangible to point out to as the second term as senator, he is a gonner like his predecessors

I walk past his constituency office every morning, I know this

If the trio I mentioned up there directs from Dapo and blacks Amosun, he will return to the Senate.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2022
Proceeds from yahooooooo shocked
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by fergie001: 11:28am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Well, don't let me be confident too much about Ogun West issue cos those people themselves don't just know how to play matured politics. They should have presented a governor all this while but in house fighting always make them to fail.

If the likes of OBJ, Osoba, OGD are not really having influence in the state politics, an outsider shouldn't be allowed proxily if you know what I mean
That's where I am coming from.

If you cannot settle yourself, outsiders will help you. Yayi's eyes are fixated on 2027.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by iwaeda: 11:31am On May 05, 2022
Mynd44:

Yayi not denied the governorship position because even Dapo used his structure to get into office. It is a thing Dapo knows well

Perhaps you forgot that even Amosun steers clear of Yayi

Remember this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piUkjPuwnrc&feature=youtu.be

Yayi and Faleke are in the same shoe. Our laws are extremely weak to allow this nonsense. In actual sense jaguda ni Yayi since how many years in Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Malory: 11:34am On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

He hails from that part of Ogun State but was born & bred in Lagos State. So, he wanted to vie for Gov the last time but Amosun stopped it.

In 2019, he agreed to run for his second and last term in Lagos West.....hence, he is returning to Ogun West to run again. He will most likely want to vie for Gov someday.

Our politicians no send us....He was in the LSHOA (2003-2011), HoR from Lagos (2011-2015), Senate (2015-date)....Only him ooooo/

Forget the tears, just another Tony Umez in the making.

grin grin grin. You even analyzed his blood join

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by niyion(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2022
YAYI THIS YOUR DECISION IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL GNI GBOYEGA NASIR ISIAKA IS OUR CHOICE IN OGUN WEST SENATORIAL ELECTION BECAUSE HE GNI HAS BEEN WITH US UNDER RAIN UNDER SUN YOU CANNOT NOT JUST COME FROM LAGOS AND THINK YOU CAN LORD OVER US NOT POSSIBLE GO BACK TO YOUR LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Yankee101: 11:43am On May 05, 2022
They call themselves lagosians
They run back to their state after they're dropped
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by jrusky(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

He hails from that part of Ogun State but was born & bred in Lagos State. So, he wanted to vie for Gov the last time but Amosun stopped it.

In 2019, he agreed to run for his second and last term in Lagos West.....hence, he is returning to Ogun West to run again. He will most likely want to vie for Gov someday.

Our politicians no send us....He was in the LSHOA (2003-2011), HoR from Lagos (2011-2015), Senate (2015-date)....Only him ooooo/

Forget the tears, just another Tony Umez in the making.

For real Then he is very greedy and a lazy man only lazy people see politics as forever business because when they enter politics you will see a good businessman before joining politics turn fool and can't even run business again or even do any other thing again than politics sitting in his house doing nothing but looting innocent people earning.

To be honest I'm hearing his name for the first time.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Yankee101: 11:44am On May 05, 2022
But na pdp go win
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Bobloco: 11:46am On May 05, 2022
Shedding crocodile tears
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by mechanics(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2022
Crocodile tears.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Bridget95(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2022
The kind of politics yorubas play in lagos is surprising. So someone from iragbiji can just wake up travel to lagos to become a senator and move to oyo 8yrs after to be senator. This is very wrong
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Digmygold: 11:53am On May 05, 2022
festacman:
Yayi gave them money to buy the nomination form in private and then turned around to act Nollywood tears in public. Laughable.

Alo for the gram and the cam
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by emperor863(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Tell us if you are no longer from Osun state but Ogun state this time around....

Don't you know how to stay out of what you have no idea about?

The interloper is not from any part of the south west. He is (like his parents) an economic refugee in Ajegunle in Lagos. He however likes passing as a Yoruba man.

It may interest you that he has other monickers on Nairaland, one of which is PrinceOfLagos. He is not all that educated going by the rubbish he spews on this forum.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by fergie001: 11:55am On May 05, 2022
jrusky:

For real Then he is very greedy and a lazy man only lazy people see politics as forever business because when they enter politics you will see a good businessman before joining politics turn fool and can't even run business again or even do any other thing again than politics sitting in his house doing nothing but looting innocent people earning.

To be honest I'm hearing his name for the first time.
Is that not the only thing they know how to do?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Tonitoniton(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2022
We ve seen all this disception before. It is not new

In fact, na Buhari start public cry for Nigeria politics.

In fact, Buhari na master cryer

By 2023 him go still cry again and dem go still believe am

Drama up and down
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2022
alsudan:
Na only you Waka come. Leaving Lagos as a Senator to invade Ogun to contest their Senatorial seat.

See his Yeye face like Cubana Chief Priest own

Them resemble each other well well. Bunch of fvcking Scammers.....grin
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by colestephan86: 12:08pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 12:09pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:
That's where I am coming from.

If you cannot settle yourself, outsiders will help you. Yayi's eyes are fixated on 2027.

He should forget about 2027. We would rather vote for GNI or Akinlade than voting an outsider
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Lepon02: 12:11pm On May 05, 2022
Oloshi elekun egbere failure jatijati!
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by SugarGirl44(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2022
Crocodile tears as usual.
Nollywood politicians.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by SugarGirl44(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2022
Crocodile tears as usual.
Shameless Nollywood politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) / Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.