Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him (27106 Views)

Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West / Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 3:51pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's not about his government. It's about his political alignment. Osoba is a Tinubu man, that's the point. If you're talking about Amosun you're right but not Osoba. It was Osoba that led the coup against Amosun candidate in 2019.

Osoba wasn't even in support of Amosun's first term election as he just switched from ANPP to ACN, that was where the disagreement between Tinubu and Osoba started. 2019 election was about enemy of my enemy is my friend, and it wasn't about Osoba's alone, the Ogun Apc party members rejected his successor cos he did not make proper consultation.

Osoba and Tinubu used to be friends but not like presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by bennybuhari: 3:58pm On May 05, 2022
Useless man. Are Ogun people this foolish?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Indispensable85(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Osoba wasn't even in support of Amosun's first term election as he just switched from ANPP to ACN, that was where the disagreement between Tinubu and Osoba started. 2019 election was about enemy of my enemy is my friend, and it wasn't about Osoba's alone, the Ogun Apc party members rejected his successor cos he did not make proper consultation.

Osoba and Tinubu used to be friends but not like presently

Did you follow Tinubu's consultations in the southwest? If you did you would have seen Osoba in his entourage.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 4:04pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Did you follow Tinubu's consultations in the southwest? If you did you would have seen Osoba in his entourage.

I am not saying they are enemies, but after Osoba's reelection loss, he was abandoned/sidelined by the then AD cos there wasn't any hope of him trying again in the next election. He relocated to Lagos and stay on low. He wasn't even around during OGD regime, he came back to town after OGD completed his second term not to contest but to act as a Leader in the state and the party. Amosun wasn't Osoba's choice cos he Amosun was part of those who dislodged Osoba.

Osoba's friendship with Tinubu is not like the time of AD
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by kennymike84: 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
undecided shocked
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by kennymike84: 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
We go give wotowoto
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by kolmart: 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
The greedy man will surely cry at last from Lagos cross carpet to Ogun is he the only one?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by babaalagbo11(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2022
Public charade at its peak,this man will good for Nollywood oo
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Minjim: 5:21pm On May 05, 2022
Ok.

Which bills has all the Ogun senators passed to do same?

Not that I actually like the guy, but don't lay all the blames on him alone.

We have Reps, Senators, governors and president.

helinues:

Doing projects? As a senator, which bill has he passed to improve ordinary Lagos-Abeokuta old road that have been in dilapilated situation for decades now ?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by dyydxx: 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
Wow, how things have changed. This same Yàyi that we can't prove if he is actually from ilaro and has served lagos west has now relocated to Ogun West. grin
Anyway, if it was before I would have said Dead on Arrival but with Dapo now a confirmed credit card fraudster it's not even clear how things will play out. What about Tolu Odebiyi? I can't believe these guys will sit down and let Yayi win the post. Who has Insight into Ogun west politics. GNI should win if he can contest under PDP if APC presents Yayi because unless they really unite Yayi might win it under APC
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
Portable uncle grin crying na scam now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha / Ex-Aviation Minister, Babalola Borisade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.