Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions (4802 Views)

Once A Naija Woman Start Calling You A Real Man Check Yourself / Help!!! I Am Developing Feelings For My Girlfriend's Twin Sister / When A Woman Start Simping, There's No Going Back (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Opera101: 10:35am On May 05, 2022
She Is Proactively Interested In You, One of the clearest signs she is developing feelings for you is that she’s proactively interested in you. She is curious, asks questions, and wants to learn more about your life e.g. your friends, your job, your family, your experiences growing up. She actively participates in your life e.g. she picks up some of your interests and hobbies, so she can enjoy them with you.

1. She might ask about your pictures. She wants to know your family background, where you are from and your educational level and what your plans for the future.

2. What are the things you don’t like about me?

This is another question she’ll ask you when she’s starting to develop feelings for you; she’ll want to know what you don’t like about her and what you’d like her to improve or change.You should be aware that if a girl starts asking you these questions, she is developing feelings for you.

3. Are You Married/Do You Have A Girlfriend?

The efficacy of subtle checking should not be underestimated. You might not have a clue that she’s interested in you, but if you’re asked this question, think about the situation carefully. She might be into you if she isn’t in charge of collecting RSVPs for your ‘s Christmas party.

4. She Repeatedly Asks Where You Are

girl in question asks you where you are at a party, dance, or even a sporting event, she’s probably into you. Whether you stated you’d be there or she’s just hoping you’ll show up, she likes you and wants to know whether you’ll be there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFTFrve2L0

5. The type of girl that you like

If she likes you, she may inquire about the type of girl you prefer. She may be asking because she is unclear whether or not you are interested in her, and she wants to see whether you are.

What Do You think, Drop Your Comment

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Opera101: 10:36am On May 05, 2022
MUST WATCH MUSIC VIDEO

REMA - ARE YOU THERE ( OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

OUT NOW

Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by duduade: 10:42am On May 05, 2022
A correct Nigerian girl will ask

1. Do you love me?
2. How much will you be giving me as pocket money to be doing my hair, buy data and go shopping?
3. What are your investments?
4. Will you be giving me money
5. What's your body count?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Shalommy(f): 10:43am On May 05, 2022
Ooopss.. Nonsense!!.. Chaiii
Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
grin grin grin On the other hand,when a woman wants to turn you to a poverty alleviation programme, she asks you"what will you keep for me?" when you invite her to visit you.Had a noteworthy experience with one foolish village she goat,I visited in Nike,Enugu state,this February.
Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Alapojames: 1:33pm On May 05, 2022
Nigerian girls with drama everytime..
Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Israeldan1(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2022
duduade:

1. Do you love me?
2. How much will you be giving me as pocket money to be doing my hair, buy data and go shopping?

Yes true, that y dey end up being killed anyhow by Nigerian guys

If you are a women pls try be dependent on your own
No man go carry you do yeye
But if u rely on men you will face alot of shit from them thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:49pm On May 05, 2022
Opera101:

She Is Proactively Interested In You, One of the clearest signs she is developing feelings for you is that she’s proactively interested in you. She is curious, asks questions, and wants to learn more about your life e.g. your friends, your job, your family, your experiences growing up. She actively participates in your life e.g. she picks up some of your interests and hobbies, so she can enjoy them with you.

1. She might ask about your pictures. She wants to know your family background, where you are from and your educational level and what your plans for the future.

This is another question she’ll ask you when she’s starting to develop feelings for you; she’ll want to know what you don’t like about her and what you’d like her to improve or change.You should be aware that if a girl starts asking you these questions, she is developing feelings for you.

The efficacy of subtle checking should not be underestimated. You might not have a clue that she’s interested in you, but if you’re asked this question, think about the situation carefully. She might be into you if she isn’t in charge of collecting RSVPs for your ‘s Christmas party.

girl in question asks you where you are at a party, dance, or even a sporting event, she’s probably into you. Whether you stated you’d be there or she’s just hoping you’ll show up, she likes you and wants to know whether you’ll be there.

If she likes you, she may inquire about the type of girl you prefer. She may be asking because she is unclear whether or not you are interested in her, and she wants to see whether you are.

The one I know is that if she likes she'll stalk you first ,

she knows when you're online , responds to your WhatsApp status , picks your call without allowing her phone to ring grin ,

she'll call and greet you and listen to hear a girl's voice in the background ,

she'll give you more than 1 missed call ( if she calls 3 times she really wants you because she's willing to use her airtime instead of waiting for you to call back )

if she flash you that first time , forget it , abort mission!!!!!

She'll send message and then delete it

She'll change her dp like 3 times a week

Lots and lots and lots of emojis , take note

She uploads nice pics almost everyday ( ps she knows when you view it too ) sometimes she fit ....lemme not expose myself grin
That's enough info
You're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 05, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

The one I know is that if she likes she'll stalk you first ,

she knows when you're online , responds to your WhatsApp status , picks your call without allowing her phone to ring grin ,

she'll call and greet you and listen to hear a girl's voice in the background ,

she'll give you more than 1 missed call ( if she calls 3 times she really wants you because she's willing to use her airtime instead of waiting for you to call back )

if she flash you that first time , forget it , abort mission!!!!!

She'll send message and then delete it

She'll change her dp like 3 times a week

Lots and lots and lots of emojis , take note

She uploads nice pics almost everyday ( ps she knows when you view it too ) sometimes she fit ....lemme not expose myself grin
That's enough info
You're welcome
This made me laugh,no wonder,lol.
Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Ofurepop: 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
duduade:

1. Do you love me?

Your emphasis on money tho�
Re: A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions by Ofurepop: 10:46am On May 06, 2022
Opera101:

Since number 5 is in this discussion, see 5 things women wear that irritates men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sseeDP4XeO8

(1) (Reply)

I Have Religious Differences With My Boyfriend / Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others / Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.