Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 (25586 Views)

Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (5 - 0) On 28th October 2023 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2022
dfrost:
As usual... Sore loser and his fans cheesy. Typical Klopp

Kyase, chikason22, fergie001, Lamasta, Angelfrost.

Don't mind that Klopp... His petulance irritates me sometimes!

Spurs played to script yesterday! Being able to properly adapt or change tactics according to the game level is the stuff of true Champions!

What Conte did last night is basic Coaching 101!

Klopp should take several seats abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Tulsaguy: 8:03pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Before pep came to EPL, spending on players by clubs was something to admire,that was why we hail the record breaking of Neymar, we all saw nothing wrong when Madrid was buying the galacticos in the early 20s, ever since pep arrived EPL, spending on players became a crime,

Guy,we know the real pain.

Your darling EPL now officially a farmer's league.

Buhahahahahahahahaja

Lolz.... You can shout that again. Why was he let go in Bayern? Let me help you. Bayern will win the league even with Grandpa of 120 yo as the coach. He couldn't win it with all the monies.

His coming to the EPL turns things around.... You now have to fvck out 100m for an average player like Grealish.... damn it. Tell me the cost of his back line +goal keeper. I will tell you multiple teams that amount can buy in the EPL.

What's Fraudiollar? A downgraded Rijkaard with too much money who don't win shit.

Pellegrini & Mancini won conformably with less cash... So how has he spent his £1B?

Replay that Madrid match & I can assure you Madrid will win 7 times because winning champions league is in their DNA, in their history. Not a cash-accident team looking for lost glory. Same for PSG.

You Roar on Watford in the EPL & behave like coward when you face Genk in Europe. Shame on Fraudiollar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by TheStrongest: 8:04pm On May 08, 2022
The pain here is that Pep has dwarfed Sir Alex's records... Na just weytin dey pain these guys..

Pep has broken every good record in the league. From most goals scored in a season, to most points earned in a season. The guys is a beast...

In just 5 seasons at the club, he has done all these. Abeg put respect on his name.
He's better than Sir Alex. weda you agree or not is non of my business. He's a better manager than Sir Alex..

Let the wailing continue!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by yemmit90: 8:05pm On May 08, 2022
To those arguing about Madrid and coaches, one thing you should all know is the fact that Madrid has the history and character of champion.

Any coach slightly above average can succeed with the champion, because that is what they are. The players too know this, and exhibits the same character whenever they put on the shirt. Zidane came during the peak of El- galaticos that were assembled by Murinho, but that doesn't mean he is poor tactician. He was successful because of the same character of champion in him, couple with the kind of super talents in his team.

He may never achieve the same high anywhere again, same with Guardiola who oversees the greatest Barcelona era ever in football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Tulsaguy: 8:08pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Haters.

Pep has won 10 trophies since coming to city.
You think those trophies don't fetch money?

You know how lucrative it is winning trophies in England?
Even common 1 carabao can fetch you an amount close to what Laliga gets.

Now,do the mathematics of these 10 trophies and you will know that city has made profit under pep

Hater go carry calculator

Lolz.... You can call me whatever you want.... Why was he let go in Bayern? Let me help you.

Bayern will win the league even with Grandpa of 120 yo as the coach. He couldn't win it with all the monies.

His coming to the EPL turns things around.... You now have
to fvck out 100m for an average player like Grealish.... damn
it. Tell me the cost of his back line +goal keeper. I will tell
you multiple teams that amount can buy in the EPL.

What's Fraudiollar? A downgraded Rijkaard with too much
money who don't win shit.

Pellegrini & Mancini won conformably with less cash... So
how has he spent his £1B?

Replay that Madrid match & I can assure you Madrid will win
7 times because winning champions league is in their DNA,
in their history. Not a cash-accident team looking for lost
glory. Same for PSG.

You Roar on Watford in the EPL & behave like coward when
you face Genk in Europe. Shame on Fraudiollar.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Thebig4: 8:09pm On May 08, 2022
Great
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by TheStrongest: 8:10pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Lolz.... You can shout that again. Why was he let go in Bayern? Let me help you. Bayern will win the league even with Grandpa of 120 yo as the coach. He couldn't win it with all the monies.

His coming to the EPL turns things around.... You now have to fvck out 100m for an average player like Grealish.... damn it. Tell me the cost of his back line +goal keeper. I will tell you multiple teams that amount can buy in the EPL.

What's Fraudiollar? A downgraded Rijkaard with too much money who don't win shit.

Pellegrini & Mancini won conformably with less cash... So how has he spent his £1B?

Replay that Madrid match & I can assure you Madrid will win 7 times because winning champions league is in their DNA, in their history. Not a cash-accident team looking for lost glory. Same for PSG.

You Roar on Watford in the EPL & behave like coward when you face Genk in Europe. Shame on Fraudiollar.

Excuses... He made better use of his signing fees. How much una sign Pogba, Maguire, Sancho? Pep's signings has been outstanding. He goes for mainly unknown players and they turn up...

Your club keeps spending hugely on mediocrity. How is that Pep's fault?

Before other teams had this much money you guys were dominating the league with money. How much did you sign Rio Ferdinand at that time? which club fit get mind make that kind move then?

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by yemmit90: 8:12pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:
yet he has gone that low to a common conference league and can't take Roma to Seria a top 4? What is this man saying?

Every coach and player has their peak and low form, and Murinho is not different. Agreed he has gone low but looking at Serie A teams budgets and quality, he is honestly in the right fair position if he is able to finish 5th.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 08, 2022
You all just argue with sentiments.
Both managers are good. Some will still mess up even with big spending like man utd. Some will still do well even with mediocre team like roma.

In my book, mourinho is the goat
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:18pm On May 08, 2022
Englishisamust:

undecided u won chop slap abii? We dey talk of better meat pomo self dey talk excuse me sir??
5. 0 you won't sleep tonight
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2022
3 in 5. Will be 4 in 6 if he wins this one.
Mavrick2012:

Oga,be like say na you dey type trash.

Remember how EPL fans said EPL isn't Laliga nor bundesliga?

Remember how EPL fans told the whole world that EPL is the most competitive and unpredictable league?

Which Mourinho? We ain't talking about back to back, we talking winning 4 EPL in 5 seasons,this is crazy.

Hey,who is MOURINHO sef?

Ohh,the one in conference leagueeeee

Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2022
Good one
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by engrchykae(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Shifted Goal post as usual... you said no coach will be able to continue from where Pep stopped and do better, but I gave you options and facts, you are shifting goal post
no one has been able to meet up to pep standard at Barca
14 trophies in four years is not childs play

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2022
Soso990240:
If u read the message i quoted, u will see that i was correcting the Liverpool fan who claimed City won 2019 season because of COVID.
Na Liverpool win 2019 EPL
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Tulsaguy: 8:22pm On May 08, 2022
osazsky:
and kloop has spent 600m wat is d diff...man u spent over 1b it doesn't change anything..provided he is giving us more lucrative sponsorship deals and 4 epl is worth more than 500m..kid grow up football has evolved

Klopp has UEFA Champs league Cup + Prems + many cups to show for it...., even Tuchel and Dimateo with less cash deliver Champion league in less than 2yrs. It's about mentality. City don't have it and Fraudiollar can't give it till FIFA introduces Robot referee. What's the morafuka got to show for all the billions, sponsorship? Even Eyinmba get sponsors.

Man u is in rebuilding, Barca is rebuilding....What's Pep building. A team to have control and not the wits & mentality of winners. Tueh... Continue celebrating mediocre.

Sebi you score 5 today.... Go win the league let me see....

Keep this..... Pep isn't winning shit this season.

Beautiful nonsense that makes you local champion, that even a Ramosless, Ronaldoless Madrid can score six goals against a £1B team. Shame.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2022
engrchykae:
Ferguson won two champion's league in 26 years.
Pep won two in 4 years.
Mou won 2 in 7 years
Don Carlo, I don't want to talk about him and professor Zizou
Pep 2 in 13 years and counting.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Pep and City go pepe una tire until una tire grin you think its by buying alone that win matches and trophies consistently abi

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by damola1: 8:28pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:

You mean Madrid is old money
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2022
And the champions league!
Jokerman:

That's what you said when he left Barcelona; yet Barca did 100 points with Villanova, and won the treble with Enrique

That's what you said when he left Bayern; yet Bayern won the treble with Heckynes
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
TheStrongest:
The pain here is that Pep has dwarfed Sir Alex's records... Na just weytin dey pain these guys..

Pep has broken every good record in the league. From most goals scored in a season, to most points earned in a season. The guys is a beast...

In just 5 seasons at the club, he has done all these. Abeg put respect on his name.
He's better than Sir Alex. weda you agree or not is non of my business. He's a better manager than Sir Alex..

Clown

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Tulsaguy: 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
TheStrongest:

Excuses... He made better use of his signing fees. How much una sign Pogba, Maguire, Sancho? Pep's signings has been outstanding. He goes for mainly unknown players and they turn up...

Before other teams had this much money you guys were dominating the league with money. How much did you sign Rio Ferdinand at that time? which club fit get mind make that kind move then?

Drink a cup of water Mister.... I am a Madrid fan and winning is our DNA. Even if we had faced city with our 2nd 11, we would have still won a £1B beautiful nonsense.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2022
yemmit90:
To those arguing about Madrid and coaches, one thing you should all know is the fact that Madrid has the history and character of champion.

Any coach slightly above average can succeed with the champion, because that is what they are. The players too know this, and exhibits the same character whenever they put on the shirt. Zidane came during the peak of El- galaticos that were assembled by Murinho, but that doesn't mean he is poor tactician. He was successful because of the same character of champion in him, couple with the kind of super talents in his team.

He may never achieve the same high anywhere again, same with Guardiola who oversees the greatest Barcelona era ever in football.
Na so una dey talk did Rafa Benitez succeed as Madrid manager?
Did Mourinho succeed?
Did Lopetugi succeed
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2022
TheStrongest:

Stones
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2022
WETin Liverpool Dey play? Bad football?
engrchykae:
in your wickedness, you didn't see Kevin de bruyne.
Pep and his boys play the only good football in England with arsenal.
Just that arsenal play with no fruitful outcome.
You think it's easy to play well and win?
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Ray07(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2022
TheStrongest:

you suppose chop 2x4 for head. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Na so una dey talk did Rafa Benitez succeed as Madrid manager?
Did Mourinho succeed?
Did Lopetugi succeed

Mourinho didn't succeed as a Madrid coach or what??
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Klopp has UEFA Champs league Cup + Prems + many cups to show for it...., even Tuchel and Dimateo with less cash deliver Champion league in less than 2yrs. It's about mentality. City don't have it and Fraudiollar can't give it till FIFA introduces Robot referee. What's the morafuka got to show for all the billions, sponsorship? Even Eyinmba get sponsors.

Man u is in rebuilding, Barca is rebuilding....What's Pep building. A team to have control and not the wits & mentality of winners. Tueh... Continue celebrating mediocre.

Sebi you score 5 today.... Go win the league let me see....

Keep this..... Pep isn't winning shit this season.

Beautiful nonsense that makes you local champion, that even a Ramosless, Ronaldoless Madrid can score six goals against a £1B team. Shame.

Guy calm down may jealousy and hate no finish you o grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Mourinho didn't succeed as a Madrid coach or what??
Tell me his achievement in Madrid for how many years
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Tulsaguy: 8:39pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Guy calm down may jealousy and hate no finish you o grin

Just de pull una legs oh.... grin grin.

Though am a Mou fan.... Don't fancy Pep, the camera man.

The guy like camera ehh.... He likes to demonstrate, jumping up and down when camera tilt his way.....

Make una tell am to go beg Yahaya Toure, then he can talk of wining spoon in Europe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Tell me his achievement in Madrid for how many years

3 years.

3 trophies
3 UCL semi finals
100 points in laliga (Record)
121 goals (record)
32 home wins (record)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

3 years.

3 trophies
3 UCL semi finals
100 points in laliga (Record)
121 goals (record)
32 home wins (record)

Oga Mourinho did not succeed in Madrid with one league, one Copa Del Ray and league cup....
Managers that succeeded at Madrid are Zidane and Ancelloti so far....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Oga Mourinho did not succeed in Madrid with one league, one Copa Del Ray and league cup....
Managers that succeeded at Madrid are Zidane and Ancelloti so far....

Somebody that chase Guardiola out of laliga to sabbatical, did nit succeed??

Someone that broke laliga goals and point records, dis not succeed??

All these in 3 years??

Did Capello succeed?

Is Klopp succeeding in Liverpool?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2016 / Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 18th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.