Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 (25587 Views)

Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (5 - 0) On 28th October 2023 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Janosky: 8:50pm On May 08, 2022
Athemisia:

Na carry talk you dey yan... Final no be two leg Madrid go collect...
The last time Madrid lose UCL Final na against Liverpool and na for Paris... Do the maths bro grin
1981 is not 2022.
Calm down bro.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by TheStrongest: 8:56pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Stones
who signed Stones? And how much was Stones signed for?
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by sogodihno: 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Oga,be like say na you dey type trash.

Remember how EPL fans said EPL isn't Laliga nor bundesliga?

Remember how EPL fans told the whole world that EPL is the most competitive and unpredictable league?

Which Mourinho? We ain't talking about back to back, we talking winning 4 EPL in 5 seasons,this is crazy.

Hey,who is MOURINHO sef?

Ohh,the one in conference leagueeeee

Buhahahahahahahaha

Ferguson also won 4 in 5 seasons, so what is your point? As a matter of fact he won it three times in a row, 2 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2022
sogodihno:

Ferguson also won 4 in 5 seasons, so what is your point? As a matter of fact he won it three times in a row, 2 times

Don't mind those Pep hypemen.... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by TheStrongest: 8:59pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Clown
You're the bigger clown, Joker grin grin grin...
Sir has been coaching before you were born and see the points difference... Despite his many years of coaching in the EPL, Pep still came and broke all records breakable.

Pep is the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by TheStrongest: 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
sogodihno:

Pep did it in his first 5 season... Ferguson was trophyless for almost 5 seasons.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Somebody that chase Guardiola out of laliga to sabbatical, did nit succeed??

Someone that broke laliga goals and point records, dis not succeed??

All these in 3 years??

Did Capello succeed?

Is Klopp succeeding in Liverpool?
Mourinho chased Pep this is laughable grin go and check head to head of both in Spain....
During the 3 years of Mourinho in Spain Pep won more than 6 trophies....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2012/apr/27/pep-guardiola-barcelona

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2022
TheStrongest:
You're the bigger clown, Joker grin grin grin...
Sir has been coaching before you were born and see the points difference... Despite his many years of coaching in the EPL, Pep still came and broke all records breakable.

Pep is the GOAT

Another emotional Barcelona hypeman....Fifa and other rankings say otherwise..... grin

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by engrchykae(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2022
Timoleon:
WETin Liverpool Dey play? Bad football?
pep and city's playing style is superior to Liverpool playing style.
City commands midfield play building up starting with their goalie who is comfortable with the ball with his feet.
A Joao cancelo that had 90 touches against man utd (so much for a defender)
City are more innovative than any EPL team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2022
Go back to the post I quoted. You said only man city and arsenal play good football. I ask again are Liverpool playing bad football?
engrchykae:
pep and city's playing style is superior to Liverpool playing style.
City commands midfield play building up starting with their goalie who is comfortable with the ball with his feet.
A Joao cancelo that had 90 touches against man utd (so much for a defender)
City are more innovative than any EPL team.

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Mourinho chased Pep this is laughable grin go and check head to head of both in Spain....
During the 3 years of Mourinho in Spain Pep won more than 6 trophies....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2012/apr/27/pep-guardiola-barcelona

Wrong again.

Pep did only two seasons when Mou was there.... Pep won 3 local trophies, and the UCL.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2022
Pep won 3 in his first 5 seasons o.
TheStrongest:
Pep did it in his first 5 season... Ferguson was trophyless for almost 5 seasons.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Android22: 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Wrong again.

Pep did only two seasons when Mou was there.... Pep won 3 local trophies, and the UCL.....
What did Mourinho win in the same time?
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
sogodihno:

My point is simple, you guys said pep can't do what he did at Laliga and bundesliga in EPL,

your eye clear?

Buhahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
Timoleon:
3 in 5. Will be 4 in 6 if he wins this one.
Comparing a conference league manager and pep is an insult to the name Guardiola
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:19pm On May 08, 2022
yemmit90:

Every coach and player has their peak and low form, and Murinho is not different. Agreed he has gone low but looking at Serie A teams budgets and quality, he is honestly in the right fair position if he is able to finish 5th.
Thank God you are vindicating pep.
You said every manager,but not pep.
Please tell me the low of pep.

Mourinho has been low for over 5 seasons now
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
I bet you can’t point out anywhere I involved my self in that fruitless debate. I’m just pointing you towards the facts. You love Guardiola, it’s fine. At least get the facts about him right. So far, he has won the epl 3 times out of 5.
Mavrick2012:

Comparing a conference league manager and pep is an insult to the name Guardiola
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2022
If I tell you pep’s low would you accept it or you just enjoy the back and forth?
Mavrick2012:

Thank God you are vindicating pep.
You said every manager,but not pep.
Please tell me the low of pep.

Mourinho has been low for over 5 seasons now
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Wrong again.

You too like argument this man grin Pep and Mourinho no be mate you no dey hear word
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:28pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Lolz.... You can call me whatever you want.... Why was he let go in Bayern? Let me help you.

Bayern will win the league even with Grandpa of 120 yo as the coach. He couldn't win it with all the monies.

His coming to the EPL turns things around.... You now have
to fvck out 100m for an average player like Grealish.... damn
it. Tell me the cost of his back line +goal keeper. I will tell
you multiple teams that amount can buy in the EPL.

What's Fraudiollar? A downgraded Rijkaard with too much
money who don't win shit.

Pellegrini & Mancini won conformably with less cash... So
how has he spent his £1B?

Replay that Madrid match & I can assure you Madrid will win
7 times because winning champions league is in their DNA,
in their history. Not a cash-accident team looking for lost
glory. Same for PSG.

You Roar on Watford in the EPL & behave like coward when
you face Genk in Europe. Shame on Fraudiollar.

1) thank God you said he was "let go at Bayern", he actually requested to leave unlike Mourinho who consistently got booted out.

2)why are you complaining about the money spent when city beging him to extend?

3) wait, you talk about how he spends,are you aware he makes money from the trophies he wins every season?abi your economics teacher didn't tell you when you balance account, you subtract expenses from gain?or,in your own economics, you only lament over expenses?

Of the 10 trophies won,city,under pep, has made profit.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by TheStrongest: 9:28pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Another emotional Barcelona hypeman....Fifa and other rankings say otherwise..... grin
See this man... I'm a Blue Army. Always a blue Army. I am not just sentimental in my judgement.

Pep is greater than Alex Ferguson. If you like show me all of Wikipedia, that's non of my business. When they even met h2h Pep still dwarf am...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Oga, Ancellotti went to Everton.

Everyone knows Jose like underdogs, even Chelsea was an underdog at his first outing....
Yeah,Jose likes underdogs, even Madrid and man United are underdogs.

We know

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:36pm On May 08, 2022
eskorelvis:

My almighty Zidane is taking a break from coaching. Dat doesn't mean he's weak or anything. Think with ur head and not ur mouth. Psg and United were in d gunning to sign him and he said he's not focused on coaching now. Don't play dumb abeg. Shut up and tell ur pep win ucl and stop ranting
yeah, zidane is taking for ever break from coaching.

Wow,see person thinking with his brain can't understand why a pep who hasn't won champions league is still being begged to extend his contract at city, o boy sense no go kee you

Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2022
airliner:

How many of them go UCL final
do u know how much pep spent after inheriting a good City team yet only one final mtcheew
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Tell me, where are Mancini and pellegrini today?

that manager who won EPL with Leicester, ehm, Ranieri ba? Where is he today?

Winning once isn't what club owners want, CONSISTENCY is what makes pep unique.

Get?
consistency in being a local champion... And doing what other have done before... After spending huge sums on transfers grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2022
Despite consistently underwhelming, Arsenal kept on extending wenger’s tenure, Moyes coached Everton for 12 years. Despite winning the league only twice and equally failing to win the champions league in over 12 years, Diego simeone is still getting bumper pay and contract extensions at ATM. (Pep has been very successful on the home front though).after pep left Barcelona, he went on a one year sabbatical too.
Mavrick2012:
yeah, zidane is taking for ever break from coaching.

Wow,see person thinking with his brain can't understand why a pep who hasn't won champions league is still being begged to extend his contract at city, o boy sense no go kee you

Buhahahahahahahaha

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by engrchykae(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
Timoleon:
Go back to the post I quoted. You said only man city and arsenal play good football. I ask again are Liverpool playing bad football?
no
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Timoleon(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2022
Tor, shikena.
engrchykae:
no
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
consistency in being a local champion... And doing what other have done before... After spending huge sums on transfers grin shocked
Tell Klopp to be a local champion if e easy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2022
Timoleon:
Pep won 3 in his first 5 seasons o.

Did you compare teams then... Ferguson met a distraught Man utd, Pep met a winning team already....
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2022
Android22:
What did Mourinho win in the same time?

3 trophies as well, and broke numerous records with his Madrid team... couldn't win the ucl though....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2016 / Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 18th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.