Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (67453 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2022
Vincyman:
Naija can never be one, splitting is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria under d brutal reign of buhari
it's a know fact. I just pray it will be soon.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by myright: 2:42pm On May 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

What are the guys holding??... grin grin grin grin

Una can funny person ennhhh...If Military descend on these guys..everybody go well.

See how they are marching?? You don't expect soldiers to engage assailants where civilians are.....You go allow them to display. Na intelligence analysis be next .
grin grin
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by obyrich(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
Why are they not doing this in Ebonyi? They heard the president is coming to Ebonyi and they relocated to Aba. grin. Fools
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by blackmantis: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
Udemzy05:
Nigerian army no get snipers?

Abi...oh. see target practice full everywhere.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kwestionair: 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad the present Army Chief is too slow sad.I trust Buratai wink wink.These worthless bastardz,criminals deserve sad

KILL them ALL RODENTS grin angry angry

Kill your fathers and your entire villages.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE. When there was violence in the Niger Delta, Port Harcourt was not safe for anyone!

Read to understand...Was militant killing the people of portharcourt?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
myright:
If it were those days they protest with flags I'm sure the security agencies would have descended on them.

Lol.
You really got me cracked up grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Best of luck to ESN and IPOB

Sshhhh...
We don't know who they are.
They are UNKNOWN GUNMEN!
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
They're there to enforce sit at home. IPOB has taken credit for their presence. They are IPOB members.

Jus yesterday, the same terrorist organisation told us people aren't compelled to sit at home, that the do so out of their free will, YET, they deploy armed men to ENFORCE the order.

The moment these ones met their Waterloo, or dead bodies begin to pile up as a result of their enforcement, they become DSS and Fulani men.

Ipob is the most cowardly terror organisation on the surface of this planet.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Miracle2022: 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
jejeje0:

Let's pray for peace to return and this people stop violence
until they stop violence before peace return. And until we stand against their criminalities this terrorist will not stop the violence.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
obyrich:
Why are they not doing this in Ebonyi? They heard the president is coming to Ebonyi and they relocated to Aba. grin. Fools

As in...Fooolss....
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Churchboym10(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
tit:
No be barracks be this?

Omo I believe this men also have friends n family
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thorondor: 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
Just a single sniper on the roof somewhere there would obliterate these mofos
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Dikegodspower(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2022
Make them try am for owerri nah.
Na Gov Uzodinma fit tjem
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Shadysen: 2:48pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
They are freedom fighters. They are doing the will of God. Even Jesus fought to set the captives free. The East must be free and when it does I will take family there. Rivers State can join Nigeria since they cherish oppression. As for me and my household we rather be sojourners in Biafra in the land of humans.
why don't you take your family there now!!! Bloody coward and hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by TheGift: 2:48pm On May 05, 2022
Aba, the kidnap capital of the southeast.

South Easterners, cutting their own nose to spite their face.

You are protesting a government, you decide not to vote and your opposition win the election. Who your boycotting epp?

You are agitating for Biafra, so you say people should sit at home. Now businesses are fleeing to Asaba in Delta. Who your sit at home epp?

You decided to take up arms to attack security agents and in the process you are killing your fellow Biafrans. Who your violence epp?

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Themandator: 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
5his happened in a country with army, Navy, airforce, DSS, police, civil defence and many more

Sitting targets came left without a challenge and some peeps will be blaming ordinary citizens for cheering them

What are the ordinary citizen suppose to do... Stone them?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
The MI-35 hind helicopter gunship would be very effective in this urban warfare.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Euegene100001: 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
On a serious note its time to give presidency to igbos or allow them leave nigeria and become their own state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Chikob50: 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
They are freedom fighters. They are doing the will of God. Even Jesus fought to set the captives free. The East must be free and when it does I will take family there. Rivers State can join Nigeria since they cherish oppression. As for me and my household we rather be sojourners in Biafra in the land of humans.

What exactly are they fighting for?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
Una weldon
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
Nigeria has a lot of this.

Once it sweeps them once from the air, all those criminals would be burnt to crisp.

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by shantti(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:

God forbid, may we never get biafra under ipob. Am beginning to see why rivers and Delta dissociated themselves. Why must u force me to sit at home and kill me if I refuse. It has to be out of my own volition to sit at home.
Biafra if gotten under ipob would be like South Korea where the citizens have no say.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by warlordd(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
Fools! Buhari is visiting Ebonyi and Ipob bingos are parading in Aba. Cowards, they should go to Abakaliki if they are not afraid of death.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by EmperorHadrain: 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia this people's problem is not Nigeria at all this People are just plainly criminals.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.

You must have your criminal Zionist enclave called biafra whether you like it or not.

Biafra will serve as a containment zone for Igbo criminality and evil .
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
King2305:

Enyia, mechie onu..

Anakogheri

O di ka uburu gi e rego ure undecided
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Anticrime77: 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Yes
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
BobbieZion:
Which UGM?
Trash!! Abi they are Indigenous People of Biafra AKA ESN.

And it baffles me how people defend criminals.

Stockholm syndrome
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qwQuu56fA
I don't see any guns. All I see are guys either marching or protesting. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.