Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (67452 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
They are freedom fighters. They are doing the will of God. Even Jesus fought to set the captives free. The East must be free and when it does I will take family there. Rivers State can join Nigeria since they cherish oppression. As for me and my household we rather be sojourners in Biafra in the land of humans.
The worst thing that can happen to Igbos is to get Biafra under these conditions.

These criminals will carve out territory, rape your women and wives and collect tributes as price for freedom.

Untold poverty and suffering.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Read to understand...Was militant killing the people of portharcourt?

Yes, they robbed and shot people who resisted them. I lived in Port Harcourt at the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Ekugbeh(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
They are freedom fighters. They are doing the will of God. Even Jesus fought to set the captives free. The East must be free and when it does I will take family there. Rivers State can join Nigeria since they cherish oppression. As for me and my household we rather be sojourners in Biafra in the land of humans.
imagine you achieve Biafra today, how are you going to mop up those arms from these guys?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Switruth: 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia this people's problem is not Nigeria at all this People are just plainly criminals.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.
But when was the last time the president came on live television to give hope and make speeches that soothes. ? Have you thought of this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by BOYS2MEN: 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
Unfortunately u no matter for the struggle....okoro awusa
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia this people's problem is not Nigeria at all this People are just plainly criminals.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by GiftCardTrade1: 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
Wow this is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:58pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

You must have your criminal Zionist enclave called biafra whether you like it or not.

Biafra will serve as a containment zone for Igbo criminality and evil .

Watin dis one dey talk undecided
I dare you to make out any meaning to this very incoherent gibberish you just wrote.
This cannot even by any means be considered an opinion ��
Na wa oo una go just open mouth whaaaa �

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by chakula: 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
The ordinary civilians will suffer and become the victims in their hand. Boko Haram was started in the North systematically and later came out with their ideologies which resulted to what it is now. Let them continue having a backup in the near future no one will be spare from their torment.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Farid24224(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
Euegene100001:
On a serious note its time to give presidency to igbos or allow them leave nigeria and become their own state.

There's no way an IGBO candidate becomes president...No way!!
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
Nonsense. angry
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

What are the guys holding??... grin grin grin grin

Una can funny person ennhhh...If Military descend on these guys..everybody go well.

See how they are marching?? You don't expect soldiers to engage assailants where civilians are.....You go allow them to display. Na intelligence analysis be next .
Which soldiers are you talking about? The ones who have been murdering unarmed civilians in the East? Abeg say something else undecided

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

Yes, they robbed and shot people who resisted them. I lived in Port Harcourt at the time.

I also lived in portharcourt then..Tell me when they did that...i lived in pH..from 2003-2009..

From Wimpi...i moved to rumuokuta beside sobaz filling station..Just tell me when that was done...how militant came openly go attack people..
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Abalado(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2022
Abeg who do the counting? Who count am
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
Kwestionair:

Arrest them as terrorists or due to the hate you have for the igbos? Are this guys killing any civilian who are there with them in that video? Are the people afraid of them?
You people have not killed people and built the foundation of Nigeria on the blood of the innocent enough?

Well all I am saying is the issue of carnage by unknown gunmen has nothing to do with these guys cos if it were to be them, I am sure by now they won't have the tenacity and courage to be showing force because police will be on their nose.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Which soldiers are you talking about? The ones who have been murdering unarmed civilians in the East? Abeg say something elseundecided

Unknown Gunmen are also Unarmed civilians in disguise.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:02pm On May 05, 2022
Kwestionair:

I will Kill my worthless father and my entire villages.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by IrepChrist: 3:02pm On May 05, 2022
This is how Boko Haram became a torn in the flesh. They are recruiting and regrouping. It's easier to stop them now before they become a full fledged militia.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by oromie887: 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
see below
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
Unfortunately u no matter for the struggle criminality ...okoro awusa

Which yeye struggle dis one dey talk about undecided
You should know that NINAS has already rejected ipob and their destructive agenda.
This is just a well packaged organized fraud scheme.
The format is one that is the most sensitive subject in the mind of an average Igboman,that's why the format is working very well.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Farid24224(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2022
Abalado:
Abeg who do the counting? Who count am

No dey embarrass yourself na.. undecided

It's an estimate
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Mjpem23(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
jejeje0:
This is now something else

https://www./452073282887010/permalink/568893411204996/

They should kill anybody who defy their order, including those international investors and their investments. I love them killing their brother…
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

It is biafra or death, you osu Biastard.

grin ;DNo wonder your late pick pocket father chose to hang himself the same day you were born ��
Who go like get this kind cursed bornthroway product of doom and perdition as pikin�
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Johnniegee: 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
Nigeria is becoming a huge joke by the day,everything seems not to be working again.
What will then happen during the election itself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by todugo(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
myright:
The question is, where are the police and the soldiers to confront them? Probably, the security agencies are waiting for them to leave before the show themselves.
Extacly, when they leave they will now come and be killing and arresting innocent ones. Our force are cowards. grin grin
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
IF FG use airforce bomb that parade now, they will say civillian casualty
I just pity innocent Igbos in the East. Nnamdi my guy from NYSC based in Orlu, keep safe. Even though you support Biafra, you don't support it senselessly exonerating violence.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by sunnyside16(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE. When there was violence in the Niger Delta, Port Harcourt was not safe for anyone!

Okay then, your response should justify this madness then. I am trying hard to see what they tend to achieve with this
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
Where is our army . then should floush then down immediately
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by AliAgbede22(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
If u Guys know kill all ur people we don't care

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Mjpem23(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
jejeje0:

Let's pray for peace to return and this people stop violence
Is it prayer Isreal is using to solve their problem ?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
Switruth:
But when was the last time the president came on live television to give hope and make speeches that soothes. ? Have you thought of this ?

It will not be well with the mumu president �
I am talking about this bunch of brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals bringing and inviting trouble into the peaceful SE,it's got nothing to do with the failure personified and disaster from Daura.
That vegetables na im you dey call president abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.