Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! (1374 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
shocked

I met this person years ago, she refused to let me go - I lost many things because of her. She done made me go through alot, I'm filled with nothing but pain and I can not forgive her - no way, she gotta pay.

I done lost alot, this person made me leave my momma, I hated myself for years, I lost many things, so many years for this person, so many pain for this person! I can't FORGIVE that person! Never!

In 14 days, she will pay... I can't believe this person separated me from my family, I can't believe I let her use me and still using me till date.

This person brought her whole family to oppress me, even my family can not save me BUT I SWEAR IN 14 DAYS, SHE WILL PAY - SHE WON'T SEE IT COMING; I WILL EXPOSE HER IN MY NEXT SONG! AND SHE WILL PAY, I REPEAT SHE WILL PAY

I did nothing wrong to you but you're tryna destroy me cry , wait till I drop "Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol"...

1 Share

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
shocked

I don't care if I do something dangerous!!!!

COUNTDOWN TO #SheMustPay

Day 1

"Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol" will expose YOU!!!
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 5:48pm On May 05, 2022
shocked

I will never forgive you ☹️

Day 1
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by Ocholu: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
Serious musicians de hustle hits this one de hustle kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 9:48pm On May 05, 2022
Ocholu:
Serious musicians de hustle hits this one de hustle kpekus.

shocked

That person must pay, she has hurt me enough for years

COUNTDOWN TO #SheMustPay

"Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol"
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by bahdpersona(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
Why are you telling us this, when you know you won't disclose what really transpired

1 Like

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 10:43pm On May 05, 2022
bahdpersona:
Why are you telling us this, when you know you won't disclose what really transpired

shocked

I will soonest...

COUNTDOWN...
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by Godada(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2022

Nairaland na place to see psychiatric escapees.
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by Alabihaskillus: 2:14am On May 06, 2022
See neck bones. Hunger go kill this one grin

1 Like

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by WondaBeauty(f): 6:04am On May 06, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked
I can't believe I let her use me and still using me till date.

if this is true, then i think you are only just ranting.

This person brought her whole family to oppress me, even my family can not save me

I admire your courage and your effort to do what your family couldn't do.
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 6:16am On May 06, 2022
Godada:

Nairaland na place to see psychiatric escapees.

shocked

Are you serious??

Day 2

COUNTDOWN TO #SheMustPay
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 6:17am On May 06, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
See neck bones. Hunger go kill this one grin

shocked

I'm a very hungry upcoming artist, what do you expect my guy? I could put down my bank account number, if ya don't mind? Thanks
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 6:19am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

shocked

Thank you but this is no rant, ma'am.

This is real!

COUNTDOWN TO #SheMustPay

"Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol" ☹️
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by WondaBeauty(f): 6:27am On May 06, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Thank you but this is no rant, ma'am.
This is real!
COUNTDOWN TO #SheMustPay
"Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol" ☹️

Interesting.

I can't believe I let her use me and still using me till date.

meanwhile, this is ur first problem.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by Spaceclenzy1(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Happy birthday wondabeauty

1 Like

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by InfernoNig: 6:37am On May 06, 2022
Nor put am for song. We fit nor listen to am.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2022
InfernoNig:
God grin grin grin
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by WondaBeauty(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2022
Spaceclenzy1:

Happy birthday wondabeauty

Thanks.

(bring my gift o) lol smiley
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by Chijioke4535(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2022
Low budget musicians everywhere �
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 3:31pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Interesting.

meanwhile, this is ur first problem.

shocked

But she will pay ☹️ .

COUNTDOWN
DAY 2
Re: She Made Me Make My Momma Cry And She Must Pay! by ThatsONYI: 3:34pm On May 06, 2022
InfernoNig:

shocked

I JUST left the studio ☹️ , she will pay. I will be on nairaland headline in less than 14 days, in fact less than 7 days.
#SheMustPay
COUNTDOWN
DAY 2

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Be Praying For You / Incredible Story Of How This Man Finally Got His Crush After 40 Years / Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.