Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell (1375 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by Birdbyrde440: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2023
If you have ever undergone any form of intelligence training you will testify to the fact that the first thing you learn in the training school is to observe astutely and IDENTIFY PATTERNS.

I have met a few ladies in their early to mid twenties and I noticed some disturbing trends.. very disturbing.

Do you know that most girls you see are in grossly abusive relationships?

When you see a young girl unmarried and dating a guy who beats her up, steals from her, treats her like a maid, insults her despite the fact that she cooks, wash, does everything for him but he still slaves her and sleeps around and YET she remains with him
Be 100% certain that she is living under a spell.

She will be rude to other guys and even when she meets a real man she will despite him, she is only submissive to one guy that she is not married to.

I know a girl that sold all her belongings just to please her boyfriend.

The guy will also force her to take an oath or wear a charm like a ring or something similar.

The goal is to destroy the girl by getting her pregnant and dumping her, that way she becomes a single mother and no man in his right senses will ever take care of another man child. The guys mindset is

" if I can't keep her, no one else will keep her "

If the girl doesn't become pregnant he will waste many years of her life and all the years will be filled up with toxicity so that when she comes out or finally breaks free she will become incapable of living under a real man and also incapable of identifying what a real relationship should be like.

This same girl that slaves for her abuser will be extremely rude to nice guys. She will cook and clean for her abuser but will never do any work when she meets a real man.

Even if such a girl survives, her abuser will try to ruin her life with something like a sextape, secret recordings, etc.

Any guy that does charms never progress, they are always stagnant. Anytime you meet them they are always worse.

You see, women are not builders, as a man you must build and invite her to come and decorate.
In other words, never date a girl if you are still struggling because you will not go far. When you sleep with her before marriage your union will be built on a faulty foundation, will collapse in a short time.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by Cassandraloius: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Hmmm.... Daughters of eve. grin
Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by marlow1962(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2023
What does the girl have that is worth stealing?

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by Karlifate: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
marlow1962:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by talented321: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2023
I am not in support of women, and i know they are evil.
But according to your writeup and what i have experienced so far, many of this things are caused by men, just imagine a man saying if i will not marry her then i will frustrate her to hate men.
Truth be told many of this girls was not like this before we men frustrate them and make them hate men. There is nothing like spell here, we learn more from experience and that is what happening to our society today.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by Birdbyrde440: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2023
marlow1962:

Hmm some Nigerians guys are very petty

One girl was telling me how her bf was a crack head and use to steal her phone and laptop, shoes and new clothes necklaces etc

When you hear stories in this Nigeria you will be forced to ask if these people are human being,
Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by 9japride(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2023
I don't agree with you that such ladies are under any spell. Normally, girls/ladies like bad Boyz vibes and they enjoy the happiness pain happiness love pattern.
Same way most people love rugged and wicked politicians and then they start complaining about neglect from those they voted into power.
I see these as a cultural thing were a lot of people just love the bad guy vibe. It could have been nice if those bad guys had some little commitment to just do the right things most times, but no they prefer to go in all out in doing the negatives.
If you are thinking of talking sense into those young ladies, you are just wasting your time. The foundation of morality and sense of reasoning is already damaged in the society.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by Birdbyrde440: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2023
9japride:
I don't agree with you that such ladies are under any spell. Normally, girls/ladies like bad Boyz vibes and they enjoy the happiness pain happiness love pattern.
Same way most people love rugged and wicked politicians and then they start complaining about neglect from those they voted into power.
I see these as a cultural thing were a lot of people just love the bad guy vibe. It could have been nice if those bad guys had some little commitment to just do the right things most times, but no they prefer to go in all out in doing the negatives.
If you are thinking of talking sense into those young ladies, you are just wasting your time. The foundation of morality and sense of reasoning is already damaged in the society.

I find it impossible for a girl to withstand such things which atimes lead to untimely death.

Reason am.

On the first day you meet a guy, he collects your phone and gives you a ring to wear, he sells the phone and you did nothing.

You went to his house, he impregnates you and abandons you, when you started recovering he moves back in with you and disorganized your life again you lose your job because he started locking you up in the house bcs he fears you are cheating, he scatters your life and fled....

Omo Wetin we go call this kin thing?

Another one, you met him and started dating, he cheats on you openly
He batters you
You work for him like a servants, wash, clean, cook
He says you are lazy
He locked her up in the house for 3 days no food
He forced her to take oath and other fetish stuff
Finally when you tried to leave he posted your sex tape online and sent it to all your friends and family.

Guess what, she finally left and few weeks later she is back talking with her abuser.

True stories I can prove to you with mind blowing evidence.

And you say "bad boy vibes"?
Check am well gee
Re: Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell by 9japride(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

I find it impossible for a girl to withstand such things which atimes lead to untimely death.

Reason am.

On the first day you meet a guy, he collects your phone and gives you a ring to wear, he sells the phone and you did nothing.

You went to his house, he impregnates you and abandons you, when you started recovering he moves back in with you and disorganized your life again you lose your job because he started locking you up in the house bcs he fears you are cheating, he scatters your life and fled....

Omo Wetin we go call this kin thing?

Another one, you met him and started dating, he cheats on you openly
He batters you
You work for him like a servants, wash, clean, cook
He says you are lazy
He locked her up in the house for 3 days no food
He forced her to take oath and other fetish stuff
Finally when you tried to leave he posted your sex tape online and sent it to all your friends and family.

Guess what, she finally left and few weeks later she is back talking with her abuser.

True stories I can prove to you with mind blowing evidence.

And you say "bad boy vibes"?
Check am well gee
[color=#006600][/color]

You can't understand a woman's mind, it's highly complicated. A man reasoning is totally different from a woman. The most popular reasons a lady stays in an abusive relationship is either good nacking or benefits from money or either both.
If there is any possibility of jazz, I will say it's just 5%. Just leave them, you can't understand them. I believe it's nature.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Love! / No More Mr. Niceguy! / Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.