Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2249 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by suffering: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
The thread has served its purpose. Thank you, everyone.
Re: . by Choilila: 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
No benefits.

Mum's always take care of everything, if she is not around they [mum's ] leave them [kids] in the hands of the matured one among them.

2 Likes

Re: . by brosom(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
A lot bro, trust me when I say a lot.

Only the feeling to that u have a man in the house is a protection on it's own, ( that is if u understand what I mean).

Just that it's not appreciated and seen as normal thing. (Nature)

4 Likes

Re: . by fikayormi(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2022
If the ladies say no benefits

Then why frequenting Shiloh every year ?

If you see a girl that have a bf that is taking care of her , you will naturally see some happiness in her and same goes to those that their bf is giving them headache , you will notice traces of depression in their life

All those forming feminists here , check very well , they have no one loving them and that is why they are coming here to vex out their frustrations..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
Oooh, a lot.

- Sex and massages
- Cooking
- Heavy lifting
- Taking out the trash
- Fixing stuff and installations and repairs
- Domestic duties
- Painting the house, tiling, roofing
- Raising the kids and bonding and being a role model
- Fighting arm robbers and bãndìts and ungun knownmen and warding off danger
- Uprooting the house to another location in case of erosion or any other natural disaster
- Fighting the elements (asin, by being a rain maker, a sun bender, a wind summoner, etc)
- Embodying all of The Justice League superhero characters
- Being a spiritual cover and an heavyweight champion in combating demons and wicked spirits

Lemme stop here for now... I accept men as the Heads-Of-Fish truly. They deserve those responsibilities and our submission.

5 Likes

Re: . by suffering: 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
I tried posting the topic on Reddit and their mumu still dey in high effect. I’m stuck with Nairaland then.
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
Protection and/0r sense of protection.

1 Like

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oooh, a lot.

- Sex and massages
- Cooking
- Heavy lifting
- Taking out the trash
- Domestic duties
- Painting
- Fighting arm robbers and warding off danger
- Uprooting the house to another location in case of erosion or any other natural disaster
- Fighting the elements (asin, by being a rain maker, a sun bender, a wind summoner, etc)
- Being a spiritual cover and an heavyweight champion in combating demons

Lemme stop here for now... I accept men as the head truly. The deserve those responsibilities and our submission.

Sarcasm is perceived here.

1 Like

Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 7:08pm On May 05, 2022
Bluezy13:
Sarcasm is perceived here.

Sarcasm? Me? Where? No o. What I say is what I say. Take it as it is. grin
Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
Ugly feminist come and tell em.
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sarcasm? Me? Where? No o. What I say is what I say. Take it as it is. grin

The last paragraph depicts sarcasm...
I may be wrong though.

It is what it is grin
Re: . by Goldbw122(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oooh, a lot.

- Sex and massages
- Cooking
- Heavy lifting
- Taking out the trash
- Domestic duties
- Painting the house, tiling, roofing
- Fighting arm robbers and bãndìts and ungun knownmen and warding off danger
- Embodying all of The Justice League superhero characters
- Being a spiritual cover and an heavyweight champion in combating demons and wicked spirits

Lemme stop here for now... I accept men as the Heads-Of-Fish truly. They deserve those responsibilities and our submission.
That is why men die quicker
Re: . by Nonexisting: 8:13pm On May 05, 2022
The other day, I was about to leave after eating at an eatery when I spotted a vaginarian who had a flat tire. She was on phone talking with someone when she spotted me walking towards her direction in the car park. From the way she was gesticulating, I could deduce the person she was talking to on the phone asked her to talk to any man she saw around. I believe she had hoped I would ask her if she needed help but I minded my business, entered my car and left without looking her direction. I don't do favours to vaginarians, that's my principle and I don't compromise that except for my sisters and my mother. My story is to support the notion that what a man can do, a vaginarian should also.

3 Likes

Re: . by Sisora(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2022
For a man asking for his benefits around the house is something
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
The ones in Nigeria just provide and nag if sex isn't given to them. Nothing more.

Some of them, drink ogogoro all day.
Some of them play betting all day.
Some of them beat their wives all day.
Some of them go to work and come back home, sit down for their food to get served hot.
Some of them just exist
Some of them, spend their time gossiping and hating.

While the unemployed married ones are just useless, the women are the providers in their house which makes them very angry and demand for some part of the women salary for "safekeeping"

Just my observation of men in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: . by Islandlady(f): 8:20pm On May 05, 2022
Absolutely Nothing...ohh sorry just sex, boxing women that's all they think grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
This is what i do to my wife.

I provide for her, give her cooking money, pay for dstv sub and pre paid
Change the bulbs in the house.
Fix simple electrical appliances
Call the electrician to fix complex electrical issues
On the gen and call the gen guys for serving when needed.
I solve simple plumping issues at home
Throw the dustbins
I paint if needed
One time, i installed a ceiling fan because of her.
I take her out to restaurants and bars to drink and have fun.

2 Likes

Re: . by Justkatty(f): 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
I'll start with the experience we had yesterday

The gen was put on by my bro before he left the house, not upto 20min, NEPA brought light. Good and fine everyone present at that particular time were just female � which we actually changed over but the voltage was low just in our own house and we needed to adjust something so we can have normal current.. And nobody was ready to take that risk, I had to go outside and look for a guy�to help come and do it, something that doesn't take my brothers upto 5secs to do.
To cut the long story short I appreciated the guy that helped us with a can of malt, something I wanted to use and hold myself before sleeping.

Morals: Every gender is important at every point in time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Asceleb16(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Okonandmary post=112556896]The ones in Nigeria just provide and nag if sex isn't given to them. Nothing more.

Some of them, drink ogogoro all day.
Some of them play betting all day.
Some of them beat their wives all day.
Some of them go to work and come back home, sit down for their food to get served hot.
Some of them just exist
Some of them, spend their time gossiping and hating.

While the unemployed married ones are just useless, the women are the providers in their house which makes them very angry and demand for some part of the women salary for "safekeeping"

Just my observation of men in Nigeria

[gosh!
this is too much]
Re: . by emmanuelbrown26: 9:13pm On May 05, 2022
fikayormi:
If the ladies say no benefits

Then why frequenting Shiloh every year ?

If you see a girl that have a bf that is taking care of her , you will naturally see some happiness in her and same goes to those that their bf is giving them headache , you will notice traces of depression in their life

All those forming feminists here , check very well , they have no one loving them and that is why they are coming here to vex out their frustrations..
Some of them even cry in their closest. Baba forget about their online rant and noise, na bcs their age dun dey pass, na en mak dem dey vex for everyman wey cum around dem online
Re: . by SNEFF: 9:20pm On May 05, 2022
so much pressure on a male figure, thats all i can say
Re: . by suffering: 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
Thanks for the contributions.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely Nothing...ohh sorry just sex, boxing women that's all they think grin
islandlady behave, is sex not something again,grin grin
Re: . by CandyOps(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2022
I'll be brief. Firstly, you can live a perfectly normal life w/o the presence of a man.

Below are my other points-

1. Companionship for straight women. The hugs, massages, the sex... Hmmm!

2. Heavy lifting. Men are built stronger than women.. it's obvious they'll have to put those muscles to use.

3. Technical support around the house. Fixing cars, electric works etc..

4. The masculine energy. It's a bit more like the first point. His scent and hormones will make you feel better by releasing oxytocin and dopamine in you (if you are straight)

5. Security presence. This point isn't really valid as he'll be as helpless as a woman when faced with a bigger threat like an armed invader.

6. Fathering a child. You can also do IVF if you can afford it so this point can be cancelled out

PS: I miss my babe so much and I'm in my feelings with Find You by Martin Garrix playing on my stereo... I miss the scent of her flowery perfume in the air. I miss the warmth of her body when I grope her all night ..

I guess not all good things last forever afterall

In the end, you can actually do without a man/partner in the house.

1 Like

Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2022
Goldbw122:
That is why men die quicker

Yeah, and I'm supposed to give a fk about that, because?

Bluezy13:
The last paragraph depicts sarcasm...
I may be wrong though.

It is what it is grin

You break my heart. grin I don't joke with men. I'm too much of a lover for that.
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You break my heart. grin I don't joke with men. I'm too much of a lover for that.[/color]

It is okay...
Just that I supposed Being the head of a fish a and the meme attached to the comment shows sarcasm.
I never knew you were too much of a lover though wink
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
It is okay...
Just that I supposed Being the head of a fish a and the meme attached to the comment shows sarcasm.
I never knew you were too much of a lover though wink

LMAO.

Now you know.
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

LMAO.

Now you know.
Right...
And it would be interesting to know more...
Don't you think ??
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:10am On May 06, 2022
suffering:
This would make more sense on Quora and Reddit. Since I frequent here, why not.

What are the benefits of having a man around the house? From my experience I help remind the children what they’re meant to do at specific times of the day. I sometimes help take the load off parents as both get occupied during this work-from-home period. Naughty children get physically disciplined quickly as I don’t have the patience to tolerate their reasons for acting up. When it comes to groceries I carry the heavier bags or the whole purchase because bigger and stronger. I mow the lawn and set up IKEA products. I serve as an example as a level headed male which the male children emulate.

Hmm. No wonder single mothers constantly look for men to play daddy to their children.

In your experience, what is/are the benefit(s) of having a man around.
Yea I found a man to play daddy to my baby, but too bad he sucks at it. Gotta scout for another
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

Right...
And it would be interesting to know more...
Don't you think ??

Maybe some other time, I could tell or show you.

Yesterday's past. I'm in fighting mode now. grin
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maybe some other time, I could tell or show you.

Yesterday's past. I'm in fighting mode now. grin

It is okay.
Just be careful not to harm yourself.
Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 10:01am On May 06, 2022
Nonexisting:
The other day, I was about to leave after eating at an eatery when I spotted a vaginarian who had a flat tire. She was on phone talking with someone when she spotted me walking towards her direction in the car park. From the way she was gesticulating, I could deduce the person she was talking to on the phone asked her to talk to any man she saw around. I believe she had hoped I would ask her if she needed help but I minded my business, entered my car and left without looking her direction. I don't do favours to vaginarians, that's my principle and I don't compromise that except for my sisters and my mother. My story is to support the notion that what a man can do, a vaginarian should also.

Real nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weirdest Place To Propose To Your Spouse/Girlfriend / Steps To A Successful Relationship And Marriage. / Guys I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.