Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff (3301 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by BABE3: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
dohyn:

U fit buy some 4 me.I'll gladly accept, nd why wld u want to lash my "bare" butt??*shaking ma head*

But seriously, Angel, how much are boxers that you have to wear one for days? Is it laziness or dirtiness? Or brokeness? They don't have to be Calvin Klein(s) you know--?

Or, Are detergents that expensive now?

Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
I change mine once every year
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by MMM2(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
Satani23
What's her name
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by dohyn(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2011
@BABE!,I hv enuff boxers,so it's not cos of d reasons u sed.it's jst a guy thing,a habit picked up in d days of boarding house.
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by BABE3: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2011
dohyn:

@BABE!,I hv enuff boxers,so it's not cos of d reasons u sed.it's jst a guy thing,a habit picked up in d days of boarding house.

Then sweetie, drop the habit. It's a bad one--and you know it.  smiley
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Cuddlemii: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2011
I couldn't even finish reading. funny post grin grin grin grin grin

If you can't cope, then free willy now. Its not by force to tight yourself. Its even better than wearing the same draws, room for ventilation. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Tosinville(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2011
2days?is that too much while i put on mine for 6months. Any big deal?

So bad some naija guys knows how to pretend to look as Mr.nice guy for girls online but in reality they're simply the worst. I wonder when a guy start changing clothes/underwears every minutes like a woman? guys like that might end up being a transvestite.
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by pleep(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2011
Lol funny post. grin

@op how did she know you don't change your boxers everyday? I think Therein lies your answer. . .
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Araboy(m): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2011
OP every one should bath change underwear socks and  towels  every single day and twice in 
summer and don't forget to use deodorant and body wash whenever you shower
Good hygiene is a must even if you don't have a GF
It s not that hard just get you dozen of each item and your GF will reward you big time cheesy
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by kpolli(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2011
poster its a personal decision. . . . .
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by BABE3: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
kpolli:

poster its a personal decision. . . . .

It's not a personal decision.

STYLE is an option, CLEAN is not.
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by kpolli(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
who wud catch the krokro the gf or him

its personal
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Roland17(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
wetin pesin no go hear for NL, grin grin
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by satani23: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
M M M:

Satani23
What's her name
[center][size=25pt]Bhusayor[/size][/center]
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by gwenevier: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
denzel2009 n roland17
Asinnnn realy!! Wetin person no go hear4 nl,
Lwkmd
*SmH*
Mschewwwwwwwwwww
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by 190: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
27naira:

Akpa amu n'esi here  lipsrsealed

At poster, nothing do you. I bet my balls, there are worse guys in nairaland.

@190
go and change your boxers, its already corroded.

corroded with what shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by satani23: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
190:

corroded with what shocked shocked shocked
Akamu and whitish substance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by 190: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOO!!

DIES!!
[/size]
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by gwenevier: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
Pls wen is d burial @ 190
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by 190: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
^who are u please - tell me u're crackin me up!!
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by gwenevier: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
*whu* ?
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by satani23: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
gwenevier:

Pls wen is d burial @ 190

easy. u know say pple dey die gradually. 190 just died and when we take him to mortuary, he may resurrect
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by BABE3: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
kpolli:

who wud catch the krokro the gf or him

its personal

I didn't think my previous comment through before posting it. Yes, of course, it's a personal decision.
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by MMM2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
dohyn:

Highbros,God bless for saying d truth.folahann nd datnigga,thanks, all dez wey dey thumb deir noses at me do worse o, as 4 d person,wey wan wear g-string, hmm,nor make I yab u.most guys don't change deir boxers daily.shikena

dont u like g-string? angry
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
LMFAO poster you must be joking. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy! hahahahahaah Oh God! Even if you don't want to laugh. Some impossible people on NL I tell you.
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by MMM2(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
satani23:

[center][size=25pt]Bhusayor[/size][/center]

u know wan talk or she no get name?  angry
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Goldieluks: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
dirty post/poster,hehe.

change the boxers, dammmittt!!
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by satani23: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
M M M:

u know wan talk or she no get name?  angry
Why should i lie? im telling the truth. Satanist doesn't lie

okay check this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=507815

or better read my signature now
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by dohyn(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
*noting ur comments nd jst passing by*
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by 190: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
dohyn:

*noting your comments nd jst passing by*
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
@poster
you are not in the POSITION to know if your druss smells or not,
your GF is,
you get my drift
Re: My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff by ronkebp(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
She definitely smells something and that is why she could not keep it any longer and had to tell you, Guys should change their dross everyday, boxers are cheap, moreover, if washing is the problem, just pile them up till the end of the week, (saturday) and wash them (you would be washing 5 boxers and some of your singlets, ) that is not too much work or is it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls / Ladies No Dey Shame Again Ohhh..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.