Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls (3292 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by hungryboy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
some things guys do for girls dey vex me sef,make i just list some of them were dey pain me pass
1)Buying phones for their girlfriends-u go see one mumu boy were just go hit small money, e no go remember to buy him mama new phone, na girl were fit leave am one day were him go go buy phone give.
2)Borrowing Clothes, Shoes,and even pants to wear cos he is going on a date with one girl
3)Renting shop and even setting it up for their girlfriends-na so one of my ogas,go rent shop, buy tailoring machines put,put tv with fan, na so last week dem come break up,my oga go pack the tailoring machines with the tvs come our compound come do auction
4)Changing their Voice and even its Tone when the are answering a girl's call- u go see your padi were dey always answer your call with wetin happen for bass, as woman call am him go turn to soprano, u go see guy were dey always speak pidgin as im dey speak phonetics like Ramsey Nouah.
5)Recharge Card senders:u send girl 400 naira recharge card im flash u, u come call am,she say i have seen it,thank u, and she no go everly call u to 2minutes call with that recharge card, and u still mumu continue dey send am when im ask u, na thunder go fire u.
6)Let me give u a ride guys-because u drive one tokunbo pathfinder u come see one girl and 10 boys stand for junction, u leave all those 10 guys behind come ask the girl can i give u a ride?, na thunder go fire u

4 Likes

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by krisCh(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Person get money enough to take care of em girlfriend and you dey complain

Baba how e take concern you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
Person get money enough to take care of em girlfriend and you dey complain

Baba how e take concern you? undecided

grin grin

ask am well joor

broke a$$ nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin

ask am well joor

Hello!

Good evening.
How was your day?

Why did u go AWOL at the time of the wooing challenge?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Hello!

Good evening.
How was your day?

Why did u go AWOL at the time of the wooing challenge?

evening .

my day was fine. how about yours?

I was busy at that time and I thought the wooing was going to be on Saturday embarassed
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

evening .

my day was fine. how about yours?

I was busy at that time and I thought the wooing was going to be on Saturday embarassed

Lol.
My day went fantastically good. Fixed a problem i've being having for more than two weeks.

Okay. Gerrit.
You can still drop your lines tho. Better late than never.

And it'll be polite and good of you to apologise to the parties involved.

Which church do you attend?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by valmunich(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin

ask am well joor

See them undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.
My day went fantastically good. Fixed a problem i've being having for more than two weeks.

Okay. Gerrit.
You can still drop your lines tho. Better late than never.

And it'll be polite and good of you to apologise to the parties involved.

Which church do you attend?

hmmmm I actually thought of that but didn't know how to go about it embarassed

Perfect love ministry , you?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Okay. Lemme try and get you a link to a thread through which u can do it.

Perfect love ministry, guess u people preach about love a lot.
Lemme ask this, which love is perfect? I know its agape. But can there be any perfect love between a human male and female?

I'm a flirt with churches. Attends anyone as it comes with diff purposes.
Born into CAC, attends DLCF on campus.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by nanauju(f): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
I really don't see anything spending on the babe you like. Or is it when she and her friends start referring u as 'that stiny goat' u will be happy?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

This is it. https://www.nairaland.com/1932991/belated-wooing-challenge/2#1932991.90

You can read through the pages tho.
Someone with your issue created it.

Hope i am able to help?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by kay29000(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some guys (or most guys sef) are gingered to make money because of girls/women, so it is inevitable for them not to spend on girls.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. Lemme try and get you a link to a thread through which u can do it.

Perfect love ministry, guess u people preach about love a lot.
Lemme ask this, which love is perfect? I know its agape. But can there be any perfect love between a human male and female?

I'm a flirt with churches. Attends anyone as it comes with diff purposes.
Born into CAC, attends DLCF on campus.

Thanks , but I won't be able to do it tonight sha .

Yea we always do and its actually what the gospel is centred on. From my understanding of love , I think there can be because we are made in the likeness of God and he even said as he is so are we so if he could love us perfectly being that we are of the same nature with him we should be able to love ourselves perfectly smiley ( mind you the we am talking about here are not God's creation but his children).

I love DLCF but there's one thing I always disagree with them .
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by spanzed(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op na ur type don do all this stuff...and I don't see what's bad there if love dey...and secondly na him money isit ur business undecided
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Thanks , but I won't be able to do it tonight sha .

Yea we always do and its actually what the gospel is centred on. From my understanding of love , I think there can be because we are made in the likeness of God and he even said as he is so are we so if he could love us perfectly being that we are of the same nature with him we should be able to love ourselves perfectly smiley ( mind you the we am talking about here are not God's creation but his children).

I love DLCF but there's one thing I always disagree with them .

Okay, no prob. When you're free then.

Still don't agree on your explanation o.
What about tempting situations, where something more important to you is at stake or even something less imporatnt?

Tell me please. What's it?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay, no prob. When you're free then.

Still don't agree on your explanation o.
What about tempting situations, where something more important to you is at stake or even something less imporatnt?

Tell me please. What's it?

@ stake as in , then you've not fully understood the meaning of love , 1st Corinthians 13 explains it better .

Their self righteousness and their belief that they're the only righteous one's on earth.

As for the thread I'll create a similar one like that one but my case is different , I had a rival and she has already being declared winner but she didn't embarassed
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

@ stake as in , then you've not fully understood the meaning of love , 1st Corinthians 13 explains it better .

Their self righteousness and their belief that they're the only righteous one's on earth.

As for the thread I'll create a similar one like that one but my case is different , I had a rival and she has already being declared winner but she didn't embarassed

Lol okay. She was actually declared winner in the absence of your lines.
You can still drop it. It'll be nice.
Won't be like u backed out.
Its cool too if you open another thread.

Yeah. I get that too.
What's more annoying from my own perspective is d way people look at me when i say i attend DLCF, they expect me to be a saint.
Well, about your point. Not all of them tho. They try to live in holiness and a holy life, and once they see that there will be conflict of interest, they withdraw.

@ stake.
Using ebola as a case study. If a partner has ebola, can the fellow partner exhibit perfect love and stick with the partner, knowing the compliactions?
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Truth24(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
I was here
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah. I get that too.
What's more annoying from my own perspective is d way people look at me when i say i attend DLCF, they expect me to be a saint.
Well, about your point. Not all of them tho. They try to live in holiness and a holy life, and once they see that there will be conflict of interest, they withdraw.

@ stake.
Using ebola as a case study. If a partner has ebola, can the fellow partner exhibit perfect love and stick with the partner, knowing the compliactions?

Well that's the problem I have with them , they try to be holy forget that the bible said that our righteousness is like filthy rag before God , no matter how you will try to be holy you can never match up to God's standard that's why he sent Jesus to take away all our infirmities and gave us a simple commandment love and the holy spirit to help us , am not saying that because of that you should live a wayward life but realizing that Jesus has done all the work on the cross and the day you gave your life to christ God sees you as holy and righteous will save you from the condemnation and quilt you'll feel whenever you make a mistake and it will help you get closer to God.

The moment your partner gets Ebola how sure are you that you've not gotten it too ? Love without sacrifice is mere infatuation.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
We've derailed the thread enough and I gat to sleep now , do have a lovely night rest . smiley
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

Well that's the problem I have with them , they try to be holy forget that the bible said that our righteousness is like filthy rag before God , no matter how you will try to be holy you can never match up to God's standard that's why he sent Jesus to take away all our infirmities and gave us a simple commandment love and the holy spirit to help us , am not saying that because of that you should live a wayward life but realizing that Jesus has done all the work on the cross and the day you gave your life to christ God sees you as holy and righteous will save you from the condemnation and quilt you'll feel whenever you make a mistake and it will help you get closer to God.

The moment your partner gets Ebola how sure are you that you've not gotten it too ? Love without sacrifice is mere infatuation.

Hmm!
I agree with you on both points.
Nice one.

Good night tho. Gat to go now.
Sweet dreams.

When you open the thread,lemme know.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:
We've derailed the thread enough and I gat to sleep now , do have a lovely night rest . smiley

Lolest.

And u too.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Tymax(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2014
I agree with the OP on one point. Whatever gift you think is fit your girl should be more than fit for your mum and sisters. They shaped you into the marketable product that you are today.

If your girlfriend disagrees with you on this, then my brother, she will likely compete with her own daughters. Dump her at once.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by hungryboy(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin

ask am well joor

aunty swerve go one side abeg, na only guys dey always be broke ass,even hungry girls were dey chop mama thank u sef, dey follow call hustling guys broke ass

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Danhumprey: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah. I get that too.

@ stake.

Dayuuummm!grin

@bolded,I have always knew it! Though I haven't asked you about that before,but you have always strike as someone who attend that church/fellowship.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by leonard509(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
some things guys do for girls dey vex me sef,make i just list some of them were dey pain me pass
1)Buying phones for their girlfriends-u go see one mumu boy were just go hit small money, e no go remember to buy him mama new phone, na girl were fit leave am one day were him go go buy phone give.
2)Borrowing Clothes, Shoes,and even pants to wear cos he is going on a date with one girl
3)Renting shop and even setting it up for their girlfriends-na so one of my ogas,go rent shop, buy tailoring machines put,put tv with fan, na so last week dem come break up,my oga go pack the tailoring machines with the tvs come our compound come do auction
4)Changing their Voice and even its Tone when the are answering a girl's call- u go see your padi were dey always answer your call with wetin happen for bass, as woman call am him go turn to soprano, u go see guy were dey always speak pidgin as im dey speak phonetics like Ramsey Nouah.
5)Recharge Card senders:u send girl 400 naira recharge card im flash u, u come call am,she say i have seen it,thank u, and she no go everly call u to 2minutes call with that recharge card, and u still mumu continue dey send am when im ask u, na thunder go fire u.
6)Let me give u a ride guys-because u drive one tokunbo pathfinder u come see one girl and 10 boys stand for junction, u leave all those 10 guys behind come ask the girl can i give u a ride?, na thunder go fire u
my brother na true you talk sha. I hate crossing boundaries just to please any girl.

but I'll enter bermunda triangle for the ones that truly like and respect me.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by leonard509(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
aunty swerve go one side abeg, na only guys dey always be broke ass,even hungry girls were dey chop mama thank u sef, dey follow call hustling guys broke ass
lol. You speak the truth in funny ways bro.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Danhumprey:
Dayuuummm!grin

@bolded,I have always knew it! Though I haven't asked you about that before,but you have always strike as someone who attend that church/fellowship.

Lol.. Why do u say so?

Good morning!
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by MisterLongman(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
Lmao
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Danhumprey: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Why do u say so?

Good morning!
I can sniff out alot of information from people's comments/posts that tells me about them. They can't even fake it.

Morning.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Danhumprey: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
LWKMD.gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / >>>>>>>>>>>strictly For Guyz <<<<<<<<<<<[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.