Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,686 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers (3234 Views)

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by Kilometres: 10:33am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tell that to my keypad.

Hoelosho
Sorry it's my keypad... I wanted to type your name...Hoelosho sorry Hoelosho what wrong with this keypad self....sorry Chocho
Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by ChoCho54(f): 10:34am On May 07, 2022
Kilometres:

Hoelosho
Sorry it's my keypad... I wanted to type your name...Hoelosho sorry Hoelosho what wrong with this keypad self....sorry Chocho
grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by ChoCho54(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2022
Kilometres:

Hello
When is he stepping down for the Oosa?
Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by Kilometres: 10:36am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tell that to buhari grin grin grin

Didn't you all tell us to follow buhari wherever he goes cheesy

My keypad is already accustomed to it

That's how most keypads work

My keypad is accustomed to typing your name as Hoelosho instead of chocho angry

Mooh247

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by ChoCho54(f): 10:38am On May 07, 2022
Kilometres:

That's how most keypads work

My keypad is accustomed to typing your name as Hoelosho instead of chocho angry

Moohn247
Then type your type jejely and stop bleating like a goat about to deliver.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by Kilometres: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Then type your type jejely and stop bleating like a goat about to deliver.

Hoelosho e pain you? grin cheesy
Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by Kilometres: 11:27am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
When is he stepping down for the Oosa?

Hoelosho you can ask your village chief
Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by theamazonguru(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
I knew osunbande won't attend. Even Fayemi won't be there.

Madam I knew it.
It's obvious you "knew" nothing.
See the people you confidently said you knew they won't attend the meeting. They attended and were in high spirit.

You have just given us more reasons not to take your opinion on political matters seriously.

Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by ChoCho54(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
theamazonguru:

Madam I knew it.
It's obvious you "knew" nothing.
See the people you confidently said you knew they won't attend the meeting. They attended and were in high spirit.

You have just given us more reasons not to take your opinion on political matters seriously.
I'm surprised majority of you think osunbande is a goat that can't change his mind at whenever he wants.
Tueh!

Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by ChoCho54(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2022
Kilometres:

Hoelosho you can ask your village chief
So, Omo oni baba meta, what were you saying?

Have you known your real father yet or is your paternity issue still tearing your hoelosho mother down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? / Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? / Leaked Email Exposes Biden's Dark Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.