Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) (90758 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Healthe: 7:08pm On May 06, 2022
C
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by alibiz: 7:09pm On May 06, 2022
This one na Ghana flag

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by jeromeekugbere(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2022
That thing doesn't look delicious at all,

It doesn't even look like food for a human being

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Sanchez01: 7:10pm On May 06, 2022
I wanted to create a thread about that of Turkish Airlines last week but seeing this, I change my mind! grin

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
A Twitter user @joevarock posted a picture of a meal that ought to be jollof rice served to her on an airplane en route to Ghana from London.

She wrote
" Twitter, it's time I share with you the "jollof rice" British Airways served on my flight to Ghana a few weeks ago"

Many took to the comment section to compare the meal to Ghana flag as British airways was savaged. Other passengers also posted pictures of jolof rice served by the same airline while some complained about the ingredients and the wrong spelling.

British airways eventually apologized.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joevarock/status/1521504857328218112

Abomination
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by OneKinGuy(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2022
ayourbamie:
This could be the Ghana jollof they've been talking about grin grin grin
Ghana Jellof dope on a normal. Food on planes are generally crap

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by OneKinGuy(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2022
ayourbamie:
This could be the Ghana jollof they've been talking about grin grin grin
Ghana Jellof dope on a normal. Food on planes are generally crap.

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 7:13pm On May 06, 2022
Where's the rice
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by JonCina(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2022
This is Ghana Jollof naa: no be Ghana the flight dey go?

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by casppyjay: 7:17pm On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i wouldnt value the meals served on ANY airline out there...they are all garbage (unless you fly business/1st class)!
u are damn wrong .. except u fly seldom
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by casppyjay: 7:17pm On May 06, 2022
OneKinGuy:

u aren’t bias
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2022
I can't find the rice
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2022
nnamdi640:
If they don't serve, you will complain, they serve you also complain
why is it that we still have people like you that take any nonsense given to them. Let them complain so they can get better service. What type of nonsense food is that? So people should not complain to please docile people like you that accept anything

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2022
Sanchez01:
I wanted to create a thread about that of Turkish Airlines last week but seeing this, I change my mind! grin
do you have the picture of the meal?
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2022
OneKinGuy:

yh, airline meals are crap
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Ishilove: 7:26pm On May 06, 2022
Ahn ahn. Is this rice? undecided
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by derecho(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2022
Nigerians with dia mouth...

It must have been a mistake.. That thing looks like ikokore(water yam porridge).

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by okuta007: 7:27pm On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i wouldnt value the meals served on ANY airline out there...they are all garbage (unless you fly business/1st class)!

i love KLM meals either economy / business / first class

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Sanchez01: 7:28pm On May 06, 2022
HardMirror:
do you have the picture of the meal?
Unfortunately, no. But it was the vilest Jollof Rice I had ever eaten. What's worse was there was no menu, nothing. They just served everyone jollof rice since we all departed from Nigeria.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by hibeebeeking: 7:29pm On May 06, 2022
Better eat am, clean mouth and sleep
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2022
Sanchez01:

Unfortunately, no. But it was the vilest Jollof Rice I had ever eaten. What's worse was there was no menu, nothing. They just served everyone jollof rice since we all departed from Nigeria.
lol. Seems it is the thrending meal. Everyone is saying the same thing and all destinations affected are international flights to or from Nigeira/ghana. Lol

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:32pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
A Twitter user @joevarock posted a picture of a meal that ought to be jollof rice served to her on an airplane en route to Ghana from London.

She wrote
" Twitter, it's time I share with you the "jollof rice" British Airways served on my flight to Ghana a few weeks ago"

Many took to the comment section to compare the meal to Ghana flag as British airways was savaged. Other passengers also posted pictures of jolof rice served by the same airline while some complained about the ingredients and the wrong spelling.

British airways eventually apologized.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joevarock/status/1521504857328218112

Me I no see the "jollof". Wetin I see na "joloff"

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2022
casppyjay:
u are damn wrong .. except u fly seldom

the "ALL" in my reply should tell you that i am a frequent flyer.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by sureboykris(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2022
I remember when I was served their jollof rice.. Horrible meal... Lol...
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by wolebest: 7:35pm On May 06, 2022
This one go run Belle!!!......

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2022
If you are conversant with air travels you would know this is to be expected of a packed meal. At that altitude where there is low humidity and all that the meal tends to loose it's color, texture taste etc.

This is why air meals are trash.

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2022
So British Jollof rice is different from Ghanian and Nigerian Jollof rice sad
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2022
Red-oiled and 'concotion' geng are quite impressed...
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
That food go don over cold. Looking contaminated.
I no go chop am.
I dey carry snacks for pocket for plane. In case dem go bring werey food.

You can't board a flight with edibles handy undecided, the only option is to load it in your luggage.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 7:39pm On May 06, 2022

This is "Lojjof" Rice from Ghana; authentic Jollof Rice comes from Nigeria! grin grin grin

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs