Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) (90780 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2022
No big deal there, it’s just British jollof. You drink it like pap! The vegetables is in case you change your mind half way and decide to swallow fufu instead! grin

2 Likes

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:42pm On May 06, 2022
Thank God it wasn't that ofe Manu grass soup grin

2 Likes

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:42pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Disgusting

Hunger never wire you for 5 hour flight, that’s why you can afford to dismiss this as unpalatable!wink

1 Like

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by namo77: 7:46pm On May 06, 2022
It’s Ghana jollof na
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by sisisioge: 7:46pm On May 06, 2022
I no o wetin dey do them o... na so KLM too served something similar with a nice aroma but tasted like wood some weeks back. E be like say their catering staff get wound for eyes and mouth grin

1 Like

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:51pm On May 06, 2022
Twitter people wahala no dey finish
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by obi4eze(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2022
BA seems to be overrated. Try QA and see the difference. Their food seems better and the plane make sense. Just that they have no direct flight to Nigeria from UK. embarassed
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by niel63(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
ayourbamie:
This could be the Ghana jollof they've been talking about grin grin grin

grin[left][/left] grin
Since they are the wan that still told them "caame" instead of "come".

grin grin grin grin
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Propertyforum: 8:08pm On May 06, 2022
This looks like Ghana Jollof
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:10pm On May 06, 2022
Which kind nonsense food be that. The food looks like tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
Lol this one na amala
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Guyman02: 8:14pm On May 06, 2022
When they landed in Ghana after eating this JoeLoff in Ghanaian colours the Ghanaians were saying Akwaaba (welcome) but the passengers thought Akwaaba meant toilet to ease off running stomachs grin
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 8:19pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
A Twitter user @joevarock posted a picture of a meal that ought to be jollof rice served to her on an airplane en route to Ghana from London.

She wrote
" Twitter, it's time I share with you the "jollof rice" British Airways served on my flight to Ghana a few weeks ago"

Many took to the comment section to compare the meal to Ghana flag as British airways was savaged. Other passengers also posted pictures of jolof rice served by the same airline while some complained about the ingredients and the wrong spelling.

British airways eventually apologized.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joevarock/status/1521504857328218112
Do you mean british airways serve her this after paying more than half a million naira for flight ticket? And the western world keep castigating Nigeria for fraud when this is the grandfather of all fraud. I remember when i flew from warri to lagos and the served us 10 naira buiscuit and one happy hour that cost 100 naira

1 Like

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Dorwadora(f): 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
princewarri1985:
Do you mean british airways serve her this after paying more than half a million naira for flight ticket? And the western world keep castigating Nigeria for fraud when this is the grandfather of all fraud. I remember when i flew from warri to lagos and the served us 10 naira buiscuit and one happy hour that cost 100 naira
According to her, she said the flight cost is $1500 grin grin grin.

Daylight robbery
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by sript: 8:31pm On May 06, 2022
That meal looks like ABACHA and freshly squeezed better leaf and stew angry
grin

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
Eeeww.. looks like vomit!

What's vegetable soup doing inside jollof by the way? undecided.

grin
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 8:36pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
According to her, she said the flight cost is $1500 grin grin grin.

Daylight robbery
Thats more than a million naira serve me that shit on flight and i will make sure i pour everything on the air hostess face because i hate nonsense, abi the idiots non fit remove 5k inside 1 million naira take serve each passenger better food?
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Disgusting

I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2022
oglalasioux:

Fly Emirates

I couldn't relate because few internationals, i have never used any other.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by mozona(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2022
if i eat this kind food make i die
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Cloud007: 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
That thing is trash... angry
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 8:51pm On May 06, 2022
It has a disgusting look. Even the gods will reject this.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2022
ayourbamie:
This could be the Ghana jollof they've been talking about grin grin grin
Uppercut to Charlie people.. grin grin
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 9:14pm On May 06, 2022
They never claimed it was Jollof rice, what was served was Joloff rice ........
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Bbbw: 9:21pm On May 06, 2022
Oh
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by XtraFortunes: 9:25pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
That food go don over cold. Looking contaminated.
I no go chop am.

Hungry never beat you.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by criuze(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2022
Ghana jelof on the beat
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by harmony75: 9:42pm On May 06, 2022
Lolz.. That's Ghana jollof they have been making mouth about ���
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:00pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
A Twitter user @joevarock posted a picture of a meal that ought to be jollof rice served to her on an airplane en route to Ghana from London.

She wrote
" Twitter, it's time I share with you the "jollof rice" British Airways served on my flight to Ghana a few weeks ago"

Many took to the comment section to compare the meal to Ghana flag as British airways was savaged. Other passengers also posted pictures of jolof rice served by the same airline while some complained about the ingredients and the wrong spelling.

British airways eventually apologized.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joevarock/status/1521504857328218112

Wetin be this?
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by hollywater: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i wouldnt value the meals served on ANY airline out there...they are all garbage (unless you fly business/1st class)!
Better hunger Neva catch u. Fly from USA to ISTANBUL TURKEY den straight to Nigeria. If dem give you Akamu,you go collect.
Re: The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) by descarado: 10:12pm On May 06, 2022
Why is she complaining?

Famine all over the world.
Fastest way to lose weight grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.