Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. (16812 Views)

I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying / Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by okrikaboi: 11:10am On May 06, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
Abeg I go like watch the video too
The gangrape no dey o just the killing but you go still enjoy am sha cool
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Guys I just watched the video of unknown Gun Men killing the army couple. This guy's get mind I swear, the woman didn't Shout or make noise because she was tired and exhausted after being gang raped, you can even see bruises and mark of beating on her body, they slized her throat and separate her head from the body, after that they cut her vagina like a cow meat and placed it on her thigh. The video is horrible I swear.

Paste the link to the video
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ProudlyNGN: 12:16pm On May 06, 2022
ajailer:
Just watched the video too and I am so ashamed of Igbos now generally cos you don’t even know who among them support all these ugm/Ipob/Esn guys. I have been saying and will keep on saying it, it’s high time for the good ones among to be bold and brave by going after the evil elements in their midst otherwise all of them are going down together. Such a senseless killing. She was killed by her own people o.
Guy you are right. Do you know that this is how Boko Haram are doing inside Maiduguri until the locals got tired and came out after them as Civilian Joint Task Force and do what army cannot to do Boko Haram and sent them to forest. If the Igbos didn't do exact believe you me they are in deep trouble. And it's the same Igbos that are killing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ProudlyNGN: 12:22pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

IPOB has denied being behind that dastardly act, so unless yoy any evidence it is them, then close your mouth
The People are speaking pure Igbo now

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by gidgiddy: 12:26pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

The People are speaking pure Igbo now

Oh they were? And anyone who can speak Igbo is working for IPOB?
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Realmi: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
I cant watch such

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Richsteemit: 12:58pm On May 06, 2022
okrikaboi:

The gangrape no dey o just the killing but you go still enjoy am sha cool

Enjoy something that almost give me a trauma
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by tillaman(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2022
Mehn those are Igbo boys not Dss
So how come people are still blaming all these mindless killings on Dss or Fulani herders
I hope Biafra doesn’t come at all
How can they do this to their own kind
God will cleanse our land there’s too much bloodshed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ajailer(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Guy you are right. Do you know that this is how Boko Haram are doing inside Maiduguri until the locals got tired and came out after them as Civilian Joint Task Force and do what army cannot to do Boko Haram and sent them to forest. If the Igbos didn't do exact believe you me they are in deep trouble. And it's the same Igbos that are killing themselves.

Igbos own sef go dey worse than boko haram stunts. There is ritualistic and cannibalism ugly tendencies which is very high among them already. For decades now, I have noticed that there is a very ugly spirit that wants to rear its head among them. Otokoto boys(organ harvesters) started a very long time among them but you will only hear them shouting that south westerners are the organ harvesters( Yorubas too are not innocent by the way but Igbos were the first ppl that started harvesting organs in this Nigeria that I know but they see it as normal hurstling things) Bakassi boys came out to flush them out but were heavy handed on their folks so they had to ban them but meanwhile the SW OPC the Bakassi boys tried copying back then to rid themselves of crime is still operating in Yoruba land till today.

Amotekun(SwSN) was birthed to fight Fulani menace in Yoruba land. Easterners too tried copying Amotekun format by birthing ESN in their land but see what these ESN/IPOB/UGM guys are doing again. I am not condemning the whole Igbo tribe as a people yet but really, they need to have a deeper reflection and think on how they value human lives. They don’t take criticism lightly whether it’s true or false and it’s making other not to be genuinely interested in their matter. No tribe is perfect o my brother but humility to take criticism is something I feel they lack.

Most Yorubas like Igboho Sunday for what he is doing but they won’t support him publicly cos they don’t want the violent ones in their midst to be their voice cos of evil tendencies like this yet a die hard Biafran guy sees every yorubas as a sabo. Now who come get sense pass between the Igbo guy and a Yoruba guy since life na just ONE for all man.

In conclusion for me sha, Biafra republic shouldn’t be given to them as they obviously are not yet matured enough to rule themselves. If they are granted their Biafra today ehn, Igbo land will likely be the worst place to live on planet earth. Strangers, they don’t accommodate and even among themselves na war

Since I watch that video sef, to sleep na that woman as dem dey slaughter her just Dey run for my brain. .

5 Likes

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Guys I just watched the video of unknown Gun Men killing the army couple. This guy's get mind I swear, the woman didn't Shout or make noise because she was tired and exhausted after being gang raped, you can even see bruises and mark of beating on her body, they slized her throat and separate her head from the body, after that they cut her vagina like a cow meat and placed it on her thigh. The video is horrible I swear.
Damn! That video is gory as fvcck!
Bunch of Lunatics what a cursed tribe
I saw a video of the couples dancing before they went on the journey to death in the hands of their fellow igbo people . Kanu go almost die before he get freedom

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Lightened: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Ahhhhh...this is the highest level of wickedness I've witnessed in a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by BusinessPlan22: 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
Igbos are cursed

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by okrikaboi: 2:55pm On May 06, 2022
Richsteemit:

Enjoy something that almost give me a trauma
What happened to them is sad and I don't wish that on my worst enemy but the deed has been done so why not give us premium content. That camera man needs flogging especially for not adding the rape video.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by JONSYN7154: 2:59pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Army will retaliate and it will be very brutal.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ManirBK: 3:02pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
pls can you share with a link to the vedio
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Zolyjagorr(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2022
Dem cut her head commot sha!!
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Zolyjagorr(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Army will retaliate and it will be very brutal.
It will be very deadly... & Innocent people will die for this & that is wrong & a mistake
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ManirBK: 3:05pm On May 06, 2022
TheWolfen:
I couldnt bring myself to click the play button even after downloading it from a link page on oyigbo update trend.
Ii deleted the 19mb video without watching it. I care about my mental health I don't like seeing disturbing photos or videos
where to download?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by optm(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2022
That video is really horrible. The communities need to get rid of those people. They should not be allowed to exist amongst humans because they are not human. Nobody is talking about the other 2guys already in the grave captured in the video

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by TheWolfen(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2022
ManirBK:
where to download?

www.nairaland.com/oyigboupdate

Check his new post. U find the link there

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by lordm(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2022
IPOB is an evil organization, a cult. Jesus, they were cutting her like chicken. Never in my life will I support anyone that identifies with Biafra.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Znation(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2022
I'm sending 5k to anybody that will send me the link to watch this video
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by JONSYN7154: 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

It will be very deadly... & Innocent people will die for this & that is wrong & a mistake
You call killing someone a mistake?
Its not a mistake.

The are gathering intelligence on the UGM and they will strike viciously and more deadly than black mamba.

MARK MY WORD

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by BrightAhiah(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2022
I strongly condemn this inhumane killings done by UGM

LIKE if you hate UGM
Share if you support UGM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by SenatePresdo(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

IPOB has denied being behind that dastardly act, so unless yoy any evidence it is them, then close your mouth

It's not IPOB that did it, It was UGM.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by gidgiddy: 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

It's not IPOB that did it, It was UGM.

While you are busy swearing, insecurity is on the rise, people are dying, lives are being lost, Nigeria is third most terrorised country on earth. Keep swearing
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Gnosis777: 5:18pm On May 06, 2022
TheWolfen:

www.nairaland.com/oyigboupdate

Check his new post. U find the link there

I clicked the google drive link and it says the video has been removed due to TOS violations.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by jasonnn9: 5:39pm On May 06, 2022
Explorerx:

https://theync.com/the-cruel-murder-of-a-police-woman-and-her-husband-62748a4c8f557.htm

You better not watch if you are weak

My God. This video is heart breaking
This is terrible! cry
This is brutal to say the least. Man's inhumanity to man.

In a working country those men should be located by now and made to pay. It's close to a week already
God please help this country

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Prolificgiant(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2022
Znation:
I'm sending 5k to anybody that will send me the link to watch this video
https://theync.com/the-cruel-murder-of-a-police-woman-and-her-husband-62748a4c8f557.htm 0 7 2 4 7 4 8 0 1 5 access thank u

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by TheWolfen(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
Gnosis777:

I clicked the google drive link and it says the video has been removed due to TOS violations.
Oh google probably remove it already.
It is too gory and inhumane.
The link was working last night. You can ask people that download it to forward it to your WhatsApp
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by vonlogon: 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

My question is what did the couple do to IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy / I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.