Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. (16811 Views)

I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying / Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Zolyjagorr(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2022
JONSYN7154:
You call killing someone a mistake?
Its not a mistake.

The are gathering intelligence on the UGM and they will strike viciously and more deadly than black mamba.

MARK MY WORD

Okay, I'm waiting to hear & see what they would do.. sheybe Na here all of us dey.. but innocent people will also fall victim as an UGM & they might be innocent due to wrong information sha.. that's what I think
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Jacobx007: 6:52pm On May 06, 2022
Kill all Biafrans somebody, they are not human beings.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Gnosis777: 7:21pm On May 06, 2022
Damn, I didn't watch all of it. Just the saw the very beginning, where the guy she was with is laying there along with the other two guys. The female is still alive and I can already tell this is probably going to be like watching a scene from the deepest part of hell. I can't imagine what they must have been thinking before something so dreadful and terrifying befell them.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 06, 2022
Gnosis777:
Damn, I didn't watch all of it. Just the saw the very beginning, where the guy she was with is laying there along with the other two guys. The female is still alive and I can already tell this is probably going to be like watching a scene from the deepest part of hell. I can't imagine what they must have been thinking before something so dreadful and terrifying befell them.
They must have raped that lady for hours,after raping they come beat her join.
You need to see the huge marks on her laps,belly and bvvbs.
So tey she no fit even shout,I am surprised you guys don't know that they are nairalanders,they posted their pics here some while ago.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by grafixdon: 8:25pm On May 06, 2022
Useless heartless people. It will never be well with them
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by JONSYN7154: 9:39pm On May 06, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Okay, I'm waiting to hear & see what they would do.. sheybe Na here all of us dey.. but innocent people will also fall victim as an UGM & they might be innocent due to wrong information sha.. that's what I think
In war there must be collateral damage.

The innocent one will be the collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Gnosis777: 10:20pm On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

They must have raped that lady for hours,after raping they come beat her join.
You need to see the huge marks on her laps,belly and bvvbs.
So tey she no fit even shout,I am surprised you guys don't know that they are nairalanders,they posted their pics here some while ago.

Yes, I saw all of the bruises on her body, so disturbing. Poor woman, what a brutal way to depart from this earth.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by sunnx(f): 10:30pm On May 06, 2022
Please share the video lets watch too
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ProudlyNGN: 11:10pm On May 06, 2022
ajailer:

Igbos own sef go dey worse than boko haram stunts. There is ritualistic and cannibalism ugly tendencies which is very high among them already. For decades now, I have noticed that there is a very ugly spirit that wants to rear its head among them. Otokoto boys(organ harvesters) started a very long time among them but you will only hear them shouting that south westerners are the organ harvesters( Yorubas too are not innocent by the way but Igbos were the first ppl that started harvesting organs in this Nigeria that I know but they see it as normal hurstling things) Bakassi boys came out to flush them out but were heavy handed on their folks so they had to ban them but meanwhile the SW OPC the Bakassi boys tried copying back then to rid themselves of crime is still operating in Yoruba land till today.

Amotekun(SwSN) was birthed to fight Fulani menace in Yoruba land. Easterners too tried copying Amotekun format by birthing ESN in their land but see what these ESN/IPOB/UGM guys are doing again. I am not condemning the whole Igbo tribe as a people yet but really, they need to have a deeper reflection and think on how they value human lives. They don’t take criticism lightly whether it’s true or false and it’s making other not to be genuinely interested in their matter. No tribe is perfect o my brother but humility to take criticism is something I feel they lack.

Most Yorubas like Igboho Sunday for what he is doing but they won’t support him publicly cos they don’t want the violent ones in their midst to be their voice cos of evil tendencies like this yet a die hard Biafran guy sees every yorubas as a sabo. Now who come get sense pass between the Igbo guy and a Yoruba guy since life na just ONE for all man.

In conclusion for me sha, Biafra republic shouldn’t be given to them as they obviously are not yet matured enough to rule themselves. If they are granted their Biafra today ehn, Igbo land will likely be the worst place to live on planet earth. Strangers, they don’t accommodate and even among themselves na war

Since I watch that video sef, to sleep na that woman as dem dey slaughter her just Dey run for my brain. .
Guy you nailed it seriously. Everything you said here is on point.
Seriously I can't imagine that barbaric act. The Lady is not even feeling any pain because of what they did to her, after raping her in turns the beat her to the extent that her skin change and you can see internal blood in her skin. She didn't even struggle the moment they are slaughtering her. She must have passed through hell I swear. What a painful way to Die.

I think running from them or struggling is be best option so that they can shoot you and you will die without going through this torture.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ajailer(m): 11:55pm On May 06, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Seriously I can't imagine that barbaric act. The Lady is not even feeling any pain because of what they did to her, after raping her in turns the beat her to the extent that her skin change and you can see internal blood in her skin. She didn't even struggle the moment they are slaughtering her. She must have passed through hell I swear. What a painful way to Die.

I think running from them or struggling is be best option so that they can shoot you and you will die without going through this torture.

Hmm, she was resigned to her fate hence no struggle from her again. Seeing the fiancée already slaughtered on the ground with all that been done to her already and those silly guys still mocking her that love is sweet o. Ha, her soul would have been so hollow at that point.

Innocent blood being shed on the land everyday cries to God against the land and only God can show the land mercy and make His light dwell on the land at this stage o.

We just need His mercies right now.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Prolificgiant(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2022
Znation:
I'm sending 5k to anybody that will send me the link to watch this video
i am yet to get my 5k alert ,thanks
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

Please where did you watch it. Send me the link
do you still need the link?
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by bluefilm: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Guys I just watched the video of unknown Gun Men killing the army couple. This guy's get mind I swear, the woman didn't Shout or make noise because she was tired and exhausted after being gang raped, you can even see bruises and mark of beating on her body, they slized her throat and separate her head from the body, after that they cut her vagina like a cow meat and placed it on her thigh. The video is horrible I swear.
ProudlyNGN:

I am just wondering why she wasn't shouting or begging them.

I think she has already accepted her fate.

What a sad way to die. cry cry cry
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by ProudlyNGN: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2022
bluefilm:

I am just wondering why she wasn't shouting or begging them.

I think she has already accepted her faith.

What a sad way to die. cry cry cry
After raping her turn by turn and beating her black and blue to the extend that the bruises reflected on her skin I think she don't even have the energy to talk or shout.
Re: Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. by bluefilm: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

After raping her turn by turn and beating her black and blue to the extend that the bruises reflected on her skin I think she don't even have the energy to talk or shout.

I think you are right.

She was just waiting for them to come and end it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy / I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.