Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office (1407 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 2:31am On May 06, 2022
I have been using nairaland since 2012 and I finally registered 2015 although am not that active I created this account to keep my identify hidden. I am very devasted and restless hence the reason am sharing this here, I dont even know what to do.
I work in Nasarawa state (lafia) in a small company that deals with agro fertilizers I work more like an account manager and they over work us. On 21st last month the sales department didn't submit the sales of the day to me on time, I couldn't take the money to the bank and I couldn't risk taking it home either So I left it in the office, the following morning I couldn't find the money and I was held Responsible I have to pay almost 400k with my little salary that's not even enough to take care of me and my three (3) teenage children Which are my responsibility since I lost my husband.
This is the same way I also lost my job in dantata and sawoe in 2016, even though I was not in the office when the money was stollen I was still sacked and it took me hell to find my current job.
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:52am On May 06, 2022
So sorry this is happening to you.

Did you report to the Police?

And I pray you're vindicated. Since this is happening to you again, I don't know if there's a way to avoid this situation in future.
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by 2special(m): 2:55am On May 06, 2022
Meet your husband's family and your family members for any financial help.
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Stallionhorse: 5:09am On May 06, 2022
Use juju.. The person will bring the money back or run mad.. If you can't do this then pay the money and allow us have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by everythinggirly(f): 5:41am On May 06, 2022
Sorry madam, the person that stole it is busy enjoying, perhaps he/she has been waiting for that day to come, just keep praying, there's nothing God cannot do, his ways are not the ways of man. Thank God for providing another job.
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Kingpin1000: 5:43am On May 06, 2022
What do you want us to do for you?
Contribute money for you?
We all have our problems, Nigeria hard.
But if you are telling us, it happened ones and repeating again, then I must say, something dey follow you.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by greenie77: 6:03am On May 06, 2022
Didn't your company involve the police to have the theft investigated?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by bomasek(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2022
Use your real moniker

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nobody: 11:50am On May 09, 2022
Very funny , you left it in the office under whose care.
Just is the price you pay for *** ...I don't want to use foul words.
The rightful owner have taken the money..
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by MAGG0T(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
[s]
Nancyamby:
I have been using nairaland since 2012 and I finally registered 2015 although am not that active I created this account to keep my identify hidden. I am very devasted and restless hence the reason am sharing this here, I dont even know what to do.
I work in Nasarawa state (lafia) in a small company that deals with agro fertilizers I work more like an account manager and they over work us. On 21st last month the sales department didn't submit the sales of the day to me on time, I couldn't take the money to the bank and I couldn't risk taking it home either So I left it in the office, the following morning I couldn't find the money and I was held Responsible I have to pay almost 400k with my little salary that's not even enough to take care of me and my three (3) teenage children Which are my responsibility since I lost my husband.
This is the same way I also lost my job in dantata and sawoe in 2016, even though I was not in the office when the money was stollen I was still sacked and it took me hell to find my current job.
[/s]

Your office doesn't have locker which you put important things which you can go with the key after work?...

If it was locked and broken it would have been more understandable

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by bigjackass: 1:31pm On May 09, 2022
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by zedegit: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:

This must be a hairy ball using female monicker. You just opened an account on 6 may and this is your first post?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
zedegit:

This must be a hairy ball using female monicker. You just opened an account on 6 may and this is your first post?

lol try read mr hairy ball
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
bigjackass:
Scammer
I didnt ask me contribution Mr scammer
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Your office doesn't have locker which you put important things which you can go with the key after work?...

If it was locked and broken it would have been more understandable
there's locker o but no CCTV
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 4:38pm On May 09, 2022
stinflame:
Very funny , you left it in the office under whose care.
Just is the price you pay for *** ...I don't want to use foul words.
The rightful owner have taken the money..
there's security and also I locked the Locker before leaving
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:

you trust no one when it comes to money
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by oluwaseyi0: 9:07pm On May 10, 2022
Nancyamby:

So is the lock broken into or the money vanished into thin air
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 10:46pm On May 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

So is the lock broken into or the money vanished into thin air
i think someone have access to it or an expert lock picker
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nobody: 12:40am On May 13, 2022
You are careless.Dont you have a vault at work?
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by bigiyaro(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2022
Sorry dear, I play similar role in my work place in Abuja, we have several sale team that submit their cash sales daily. I made it the responsibility of the sales team to bank their money n bring the teller, I also don't collect cash once it's 30 mins to banks closing. You can discuss have a good safe in your office with your employer
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
bigiyaro:
Sorry dear, I play similar role in my work place in Abuja, we have several sale team that submit their cash sales daily. I made it the responsibility of the sales team to bank their money n bring the teller, I also don't collect cash once it's 30 mins to banks closing. You can discuss have a good safe in your office with your employer
unfortunately I lost the job since I couldn't come up with the money and I was also arrested just got out with bail
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by bigiyaro(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2022
Nancyamby:
unfortunately I lost the job since I couldn't come up with the money and I was also arrested just got out with bail
so sorry.another door will open for you, keep the faith.
Re: Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office by Nancyamby: 7:06pm On May 20, 2022
bigiyaro:
so sorry.another door will open for you, keep the faith.
amen thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Am Suffering From A PTSD / Four Year Old Boy Hanged Himself / Stepfamilies- How Do You Blend American And Nigerian Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.