Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) (3333 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Oleys: 2:59am On May 06, 2022
This is the viral video of a man that collapsed after having rounds of sex with three s*x workers.

We cannot authorizely confirm where the incident took place but some of the sex workers were pouring water on the man to resuscitate him back to live.

One of the sex workers confirmed and mocked him for jointly having s*x with two of them

Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1522288418079789056

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/05/06/man-faints-after-having-sx-with-three-sx-workers-video/

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Ballzproblemm: 3:00am On May 06, 2022
e no faint well
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:08am On May 06, 2022
Him think say to Fvck na small work. U never fvck one finish, na 3 u wan fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Lalami3232(m): 3:08am On May 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin.... This na very mumu man. Hole wey even women no know how E take form na you wan go satisfy? I pity you grin. Dear men, no kill yourself ontop that place oooo because the place no dey ever get filled. Dig your own portion and move ahead. Whoever no dey satisfied should get a Love Machine or Guinness bottle.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test ooooo. The pikin resemble you is not a guarantee say na your pikin"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by godofuck231: 3:42am On May 06, 2022
Na liver failure, em ancestors de weak
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by everythinggirly(f): 5:03am On May 06, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Omicron123: 5:07am On May 06, 2022
grin
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by WondaBeauty(f): 5:28am On May 06, 2022
And when he gets to heaven's gate, then God asks him

HOW DID YOU DIE?

His answer would be......
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by davidupdate89: 5:34am On May 06, 2022
Wtf baba wanted to live the dream
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Edyice: 5:44am On May 06, 2022
davidupdate89:
Wtf baba wanted to live the dream

cheesy

Las Las them b!tches laugh am
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by slawormiir: 5:51am On May 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar

You cannot drill that hole.....I don't know what is wrong with men.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by phemmyfour: 5:53am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

HOW DID YOU DIE?

"I died performing shifting cultivation"

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by crossfm: 5:57am On May 06, 2022
Legend of the fucker.

Useless and greedy fucker. See your life,you wan create record.
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by WonderManly(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2022
You see now! Let me just say this...

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2022
crossfm:
Legend of the fucker.

Useless and greedy fucker. See your life,you wan create record.

Na which kind record him wan create with just 3 ladies? grin
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Aristo3146(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

HOW DID YOU DIE?

You are the all knowing God, you suppose know nah
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by crossfm: 7:41am On May 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Na which kind record him wan creat with just 3 ladies? grin

You no say guys can argue stupid thing's lol. They will be like you don sleep with 3 babs the same night?. grin angry grin.
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Chijioke4535(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2022
Nothing wey we no go hear grin[center]
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2022
HOLY GRAM cool

DIS NA REAL MATTAZ

NA BOOGYMAN557 MY GUY BE THAT

E DON JAZZY WAN OLOSHO HOUSE THIS MORNING AS RAIN DEY FALL GO DO E FAVORITE HOBBY AFTER BLOW

GET WELL SOON BOGY SO YOU GO FIT CAPRISONE THE REST BANI

OLD SOLDIER NEVA DIE

LIGHT UP MY STICK

WTF MAN

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Shedrack777: 8:18am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

HOW DID YOU DIE?

i challenged wondabeauty, islandlady and madamvanessa for a foursome, never knew that they are too sweet and never get satisfied easily. then he'll ask God to give him one more chance to go back to the world, that he won't have sex again
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by TheWolfen(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2022
All because of
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Baneofnl: 10:07am On May 06, 2022
Omo anybody wey die trying to please olosho Na correct mumu. baba do your do ,pay them comot. if you are paying for pussy then her pleasure is not your concern.she is pretty much just a flesh light at that moment.use it and dump it.

Patronise me nlders , Google voice
foreign number
old fb accounts
old email addresses
us icloud
hacked netflix app;no subscription,no expiry only mobile data.
WhatsApp spy app available
dm number in signature

No die on top olosho oh my bros
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Zaheertyler(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2022
Eh no bad na
Baba no get strength
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Ay04z(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
u have spoken. Well.. Wft man...light up my weed in...peace grin
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by Sndfrank: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
Happy fainting, fainted in active service.
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by kaptaintintin: 5:23pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

HOW DID YOU DIE?

I
Died
In
Active
Service
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

many women dey enjoy no be small,my ex can orgasm and wet the sheets not less than 10 times before you finish one round, after that her breasts will swell and eyes will puff close like China man eyes,but chisom I hail thee!!imagine a man cumming and orgasming 10 times in 30 minutes that will be heaven I tell you
Re: Man Faints After Having S*x With Three S*x Workers (video) by dalongjnr: 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Men can't win when it comes to s*x with a woman.
Just cultivate your own portion and move. The thing(v*gin@) no dey ever finish.
Person wey want orgasm should go and look for it,since your own never lost.

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / Does This Mean African Women Have Finally Accept The Reality?? / Can A Girl Choose a Husband on Love Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.