Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder (47559 Views)

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by onuman: 9:33pm On May 09, 2022
massmediang:
One unique feature of Oguta lake is the confluence of the Blue water and the Muddy Urashi River. This particular spot is where two distinct colours of water “meet” without mixing. This confluence could be described as a magnificent ecological wonder and this is one top attraction that keeps tourists visiting Oguta lake in large numbers. I took a trip to the lake to see the confluence. It was an amazing experience.
Source: https://massmediang.com/oguta-lake-confluence-is-an-ecological-wonder-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-_wh2PyX0

This confluence at Oguta is very close to the creeks of the Atlantic Ocean. Pity those ignoramuses who say Igbo land is landlocked.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Olasimpson: 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
A nairalander visits Kolawole Ajaniki Street in Ogbomosho where the buildings are covered with brown roofs

And the road is better than that of Onitsha and Abia State generally.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
Olasimpson:

And the road is better than that of Onitsha and Abia State generally.

You mean the glorified bush path? You call that a road?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by fof1: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
massmediang:
One unique feature of Oguta lake is the confluence of the Blue water and the Muddy Urashi River. This particular spot is where two distinct colours of water “meet” without mixing. This confluence could be described as a magnificent ecological wonder and this is one top attraction that keeps tourists visiting Oguta lake in large numbers. I took a trip to the lake to see the confluence. It was an amazing experience.
Source: https://massmediang.com/oguta-lake-confluence-is-an-ecological-wonder-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-_wh2PyX0

My Dr...You have not seen it All. How about the Area the Blue Lake Fresh Water made Contact or Met with d Salt Water of Sanbreiro River of Abonnema in Rivers State at the Neck of Confluence South Ward without Mixing...You ain't Seen anything Yet...The Wonders of Creation in Human Existence and Awe of d Omnipotent God...We do not Adore Enough.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
Hotel of 200M for sale is PH
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by lilyheaven: 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
As Nigeria de soo ?
fear just the fear me this days .
BigDawsNet:
Take a trip once a year

8 years will be added to your year's on earth...

i hope everything will return to normal after 2023 election.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by DAwest7: 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
michlins:
Tourism and hospitality can make us money
you and who mbok
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
It beats all the skulkers region put together.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by toxtimmy: 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
Tourism and hospitality cannot and will not survive a day with the ritualist and cultism mentality starting from the head which is buhari aka presidency to the common man on the street.

Unless nigeria solves the fact it's people are evil nothing will work even if Jesus or Mohammed or whichever god nigerians serve come to Nigeria personally to setup a tourism business.

Nigerias problem is the people.

michlins:
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
A nairalander visits Kolawole Ajaniki Street in Ogbomosho where the buildings are covered with brown roofs

The amount of witches and wizards there eh...no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by smiliyB(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
Meirl:
I was there In 2012 when a friend got married. I returned in 2013. The place is very beautiful and the people are super friendly
I was there in 2016 with a group of friends from school that was during our finally year. It was really fun and scary too grin grin I love nature, I can't wait to visit Obudu cattle ranch

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by DAwest7: 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
Baawahala:
Hotel of 200M for sale is PH
2 APC presidential forms be that o

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
DAwest7:
2 APC presidential forms be that o
I tell you grin
But I am serous oo

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by smiliyB(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
fof1:

My Dr...You have not seen it All. How about the Area the Blue Lake Fresh Water made Contact or Met with d Salt Water of Sanbreiro River of Abonnema in Rivers State at the Neck of Confluence South Ward without Mixing...You ain't Seen anything Yet...The Wonders of Creation in Human Existence and Awe of d Omnipotent God...We do not Adore Enough.
Wow! I'll like to see that one too but I'll learn how to swim first cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by smiliyB(f): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
it's beautiful too

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by BigDawsNet: 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
lilyheaven:
As Nigeria de soo ?
fear just the fear me this days .
i hope everything will return to normal after 2023 election.

Hope so too

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Atoluwani(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
c'mon o wrong naw

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Agugbadin: 10:45pm On May 09, 2022
Imo state that killed their own daughter by butchering her and her husband to be like animals because she is a military woman. Tufiakwa no tourists will visit such an evil state. What happened to Gloria Matthew and her husband will make men to flee from IMO women.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by MuscularDick(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
I feel like visiting a lake or beach or swimming pool sef. I love water and any environment with fresh water.
omo omi leleyi. Water is your natural habitat. There's no place like home.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Jmichael1(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
I feel like visiting a lake or beach or swimming pool sef. I love water and any environment with fresh water.

cum to bayelsa state...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by tianshie(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Call me make we go relax for Amadioha beach. +2348107937319.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2022
tianshie:

Call me make we go relax for Amadioha beach. +2348107937319.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

cum to bayelsa state...
Hm. That sound cool. I m looking for a vacation spot. Could be outside where I m.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by realstars: 11:26pm On May 09, 2022
Nature is allways real in nature. God of great wonders is real.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Pussyassniggar(f): 11:59pm On May 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere

Baby girl....you can't help
boss abeg reply my email cry cry
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:01am On May 10, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
omoo this place fine well well tongue
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Bishopsgate(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2022
michlins:

With crippling insecurity?

NOT POSSIBLE!!!
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by 9jaRealist: 1:30am On May 10, 2022
michlins:
flemsy15:
Apart from great natural views, u get to see different cultures as u move across Nigeria.
But just as other sectors, the tourism sector in Nigeria is suffering

Nigerians want tourism but will fight you for taking a picture/vlogging at Balogun Market…
Meanwhile, only thrill seekers interested in “Kidnapping Tourism” would have Nigeria on their itinerary.
sad
>
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Sniper04(m): 3:01am On May 10, 2022
I think it's a meeting between fresh water and salt water, I've forgotten the term though
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by madjune(m): 3:12am On May 10, 2022
A thing like this came up on Frank Olize's Newsline in the 90s as his field reporter tried mixing the waters of varied colors, of course from two different rivers, and while on his trip to have them mixed, the car had an accident with all contents emptied.

That was mind blowing.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Yuakwon3: 5:02am On May 10, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

.....can't quench my laugh...,my ribs are broken grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.