Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How God Can Fix Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Can Fix Nigeria (2908 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
I will take it to mean that atheists don't have any record/book or historical facts to acertain their faith.

That is not good at all, that is zero good grin grin

Who was sharing inheritance to Yahweh?

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

religion has really brainwashed you.
Who is an atheist and what does he do to have story books and “faith” cheesy
You are so obsessed with imaginary beings and self illusion.
over 2.3 billion people world wide are obsessed with imaginary being and self illusion.
Your few fraction of the world population called atheists are the only ones not obsessed grin

Clap for yourself
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Who was sharing inheritance to Yahweh?
you have absolutely nothing to say about Christianity until you read the bible
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:56pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
over 2.3 billion people world wide are obsessed with imaginary being and self illusion.
Your few fraction of the world population called atheists are the only ones not obsessed grin

Clap for yourself

Oooh it is by numbers now? We have to thank the crusaders and especially emperor Constantine for making that possible.

And we have over 1.8 Muslims, so if it’s by numbers then islam too is right. And are you saying we have 2 gods? Or Yahweh is same as allah? cheesy
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:57pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
you have absolutely nothing to say about Christianity until you read the bible

You have nothing to say about the Hebrew Bible and Christianity extracted from Judaism until you know the origin of it.

You are reading what you don’t know the origin. Not smart.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54am On May 07, 2022
Hermes119:

What the fellow is saying is that it is embarrassing to acknowledge that your God failed at something, it's just like saying a novice beat Magnus Carlsen in chess,it can only happened if Magnus didn't want to win the game because there is no question to his ability,the guy beats champions in the game of chase while blindfolded
Likewise if God is all-knowing and all powerful he can't fail because he would know if a plan would work or not and if he wants to achieve something(in this case) saving humans he should be able do that very easily with human cooperation or not,if not then that raises two questions.
Can he do everything ?
How willing is he to save humans ?

Can a novice beat Magnus?

No, it is impossible!

So, the question is and will always be "what is Magnus doing in allowing a novice win?

And the Answer, in the case of God is Law for He did Law, that His Law (Word) shall be honoured even above His Name.

And what does The Law Say?

"No One shall Save a Person who does not want to be saved"!
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 7:03am On May 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Can a novice beat Magnus?

No, it is impossible!

So, the question is and will always be "what is Magnus doing in allowing a novice win?

And the Answer, in the case of God is Law for He did Law, that His Law (Word) shall be honoured even above His Name.

And what does The Law Say?

"No One shall Save a Person who does not want to be saved"!
So God is subject to the Law he made ?

1 Like

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2022
Hermes119:

Can GOD do everything?
NO! He CAN'T lie! Titus 1:2

How willing is he to save humans ?
He can't save those who are determined to die!
For instance when God told the perfect human pair (Adam and Eve)
But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die! Genesis 2:17 compare to 3:3
God can save them from dying because there is an antidote for death in the same garden called the tree of life, if God should allow them eat of the tree of life they would have lived till today and that will make GOD a liar so He asked angels to guide the tree of life and drive the first human pair out of the garden {Genesis 3:22-24} ever since then mankind have been searching for the antidote for death but even the wealthiest has failed to find it with all their wealth.
So God CAN only save those who love to keep living not those who doesn't cherish life! John 3:16 smiley
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 8:11am On May 07, 2022
Yahweh is a blatant liar and deceiver.

1 Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 8:18am On May 07, 2022
paxonel:
I will take it to mean that atheists don't have any record/book or historical facts to acertain their faith.

That is not good at all, that is zero good grin grin
Atheism is the disbelief in imaginary beings, you do not need a book to disbelieve imaginary beings. You only need common sense.

It's called lack of faith in gods.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
Hermes119:

So God is subject to the Law he made ?

When you make a law that all your children and household are to be in your house by 10pm, is it not your right and choice to be home by 10 too?

You certainly do.

That is what it means to be A Ruler.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Ad hominem from a indoctrinated sheep.
The definition of an all knowing is simple enough for illiterate.
Your god is not all knowing, nor is he most powerful.
You are confused.

Why is a finite man worshipping what he doesn’t understand? Isn’t that foolishness.

Do you know everything. You have a brain. Have you seen it before. But you believe it. We can't know everything. But the little I know convinces me there is one Supreme God. And I know he is real cause he changed my life when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. He filled me with his Holy Spirit and I know his fullness dwells in me.

He saved me from being killed by poisonous attack several times which will kill ordinary man like you.

He gives me the ability to see things ahead which an ordinary man like you can't.

I know when something bad is about to happen which an ordinary man like you can't.

The Christian life is a better life. It is a higher life and it is a supernatural life.

You are missing a great deal. Come and taste and see that the Lord is good and even more real than your next door neighbour.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 4:29pm On May 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Do you know everything. You have a brain. Have you seen it before. But you believe it. We can't know everything. But the little I know convinces me there is one Supreme God. And I know he is real cause he changed my life when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. He filled me with his Holy Spirit and I know his fullness dwells in me.

He saved me from being killed by poisonous attack several times which will kill ordinary man like you.

He gives me the ability to see things ahead which an ordinary man like you can't.

I know when something bad is about to happen which an ordinary man like you can't.

The Christian life is a better life. It is a higher life and it is a supernatural life.

You are missing a great deal. Come and taste and see that the Lord is good and even more real than your next door neighbour.

Exactly what a indoctrinated sheep will say.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by orisa37: 5:08pm On May 07, 2022
GOD WILL FIX NIGERIA IN 2023.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly what a indoctrinated sheep will say.

I am not indoctrinated. I am relating with a true life experience. If they give both of us poisonous food, you will eat and die but it will not hurt me because I have zoe (God's life) inside me. You are ordinary. I am supernatural. Why not upgrade to the higher life which is in Christ.

Besides, Satan is presently your master but I have been lifted far above him. And when death takes you away, Satan will take your soul to hell. It's a dreadful experience. And it is true. Don't wait for it to happen before you believe it. So many are already there crying day and night in regret. Please, do not make the mistake of neglecting this salvation offered to you freely. Jesus loves you. He is knocking at the door of your heart. Won't you let him in?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I am not indoctrinated. I am relating with a true life experience. If they give both of us poisonous food, you will eat and die but it will not hurt me because I have zoe (God's life) inside me. You are ordinary. I am supernatural. Why not upgrade to the higher life which is in Christ.

Besides, Satan is presently your master but I have been lifted far above him. And when death takes you away, Satan will take your soul to hell. It's a dreadful experience. And it is true. Don't wait for it to happen before you believe it. So many are already there crying day and night in regret. Please, do not make the mistake of neglecting this salvation offered to you freely. Jesus loves you. He is knocking at the door of your heart. Won't you let him in?

Bwahahahah sheep grin
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 9:37pm On May 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When you make a law that all your children and household are to be in your house by 10pm, is it not your right and choice to be home by 10 too?

You certainly do.

That is what it means to be A Ruler.

I asked you a simple question that requires a simple answer I don't know why you like beating about the bush
Anyways from your response I take it that your answer is yes(you see why I prefer you answer questions with one word so I don't assume). In that case you agree that God is subject to his law,the reason for that is not relevant at this point, the important thing is that your God is subject to something
I rest my case
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! He CAN'T lie! Titus 1:2

He can't save those who are determined to die!
For instance when God told the perfect human pair (Adam and Eve)
But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die! Genesis 2:17 compare to 3:3
God can save them from dying because there is an antidote for death in the same garden called the tree of life, if God should allow them eat of the tree of life they would have lived till today and that will make GOD a liar so He asked angels to guide the tree of life and drive the first human pair out of the garden {Genesis 3:22-24} ever since then mankind have been searching for the antidote for death but even the wealthiest has failed to find it with all their wealth.
So God CAN only save those who love to keep living not those who doesn't cherish life! John 3:16 smiley
So your God is not omnipotent afterall
I see
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It is our duty because the authority to rule the earth has been transferred to mankind. It will be unfair for instance to employ a manager to manage your company and you will be interfering with his job. Allow him do his job. If you are not satisfied, you can fire him and employ another manager.
Is man fit to rule the earth ?

God did not allow Satan. It was Adam who gave Satan the advantage over him. But our Lord Jesus has come to redeem mankind out of his power or dominion.
If God doesn't allow something to occur how come it occurs
You would always run into problems and contradict yourself when you try to defend the indefensible
If God is truly all powerful how can a thing occur when he didn't allow it ?
Yes, it's true that God heard the prayers of one man, Elijah and he did as he commanded. There was also a time that prayers could not save Israel. God allowed them to go into captivity for 70 years in Babylon because of their sins.

There will be a supernatural intervention. Some of us are already praying night and day. And the Lord will hear.
All the best,keep praying
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
Hermes119:

So your God is not omnipotent afterall
I see

Is there anywhere in the Bible where the word "OMNIPOTENT" is found written?

Well that's the handiwork of misconception, the true God of the Bible never claimed to be what most misinformed religionists are claiming. smiley
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is there anywhere in the Bible where the word "OMNIPOTENT" is found written?

Well that's the handiwork of misconception, the true God of the Bible never claimed to be what most misinformed religionists are claiming. smiley

Yes, omnipotent means having unlimited power. Jehovah power is limited and not the most powerful?
Bible was not written in English, how can “omnipotent” an English be found in it?

Do you know what else is not found in the Bible? The word, “Jehovah” cheesy

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
Go and sleep i'm chatting with those who will read, assimilate and meditate thoroughly before asking questions not some riffraff who just feel like arguing blindly! cheesy
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:00pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Go and sleep i'm chatting with those who will read, assimilate and meditate thoroughly before asking questions not some riffraff who just feel like arguing blindly! cheesy

Look at this shameless numbskull that lie about everything and anything to push his “Jehovah” agenda that’s not found in the Bible. You are too shameless.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Look at this shameless numbskull that lie about everything and anything to push his “Jehovah” agenda that’s not found in the Bible. You are too shameless.
Keep crying boy, you rather ask politely or you continue in your frustration! wink

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying boy, you rather ask politely or you continue in your frustration! wink

Keep lying, shameless liar, you rather learn the truth or be a slave to watchtower? grin

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
Hermes119:

Is man fit to rule the earth ?

If God doesn't allow something to occur how come it occurs
You would always run into problems and contradict yourself when you try to defend the indefensible
If God is truly all powerful how can a thing occur when he didn't allow it ?

All the best,keep praying

Sure, I will. Change is coming.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah sheep grin

Satan has gotten this one. Lord, please save him.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:46pm On May 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Satan has gotten this one. Lord, please save him.

Foolishness and brainwashing has gotten this one, even your lord can’t save you.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43am On May 08, 2022
Hermes119:

I asked you a simple question that requires a simple answer I don't know why you like beating about the bush.

I did not go round the question, I answered it by making you participate in its Answer.

Hermes119:
... In that case you agree that God is subject to his law,the reason for that is not relevant at this point, the important thing is that your God is subject to something
I rest my case

Because you are home by 10 would you say you are subject to your own law?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 6:00am On May 08, 2022
Maynman:

Foolishness and brainwashing has gotten this one, even your lord can’t save you.

You are just resisting the Holy Spirit. Deep within you, you know you need the Lord. You can't run away from the voice of your conscience. Receive Jesus now and enjoy a glorious life and save yourself from the wrath to come.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 6:30am On May 08, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You are just resisting the Holy Spirit. Deep within you, you know you need the Lord. You can't run away from the voice of your conscience. Receive Jesus now and enjoy a glorious life and save yourself from the wrath to come.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.

You are talking from a place of brainwashing and indoctrination. Tell your Jesus to receive my D in his ass.

The revelation you are quoting, who is the author? cheesy

Who was sharing inheritance to Yahweh? Is it his father, Elohim?

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 11:22am On May 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are home by 10 would you say you are subject to your own law?
If I set an alarm to wake up by 4 am every morning then I'm subject to that in the sense that I have to obey the alarm. If I flout it then I'm not subject to it. If your God abides by a law whether he made it or not he is subject to obeying that law so he is subject to something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses's Governing Body Does Not Apologize For Their mistakes / Prayer Of The Day / Is There Any Correlation Between Easter And Esther?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.