Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,248 members, 7,839,296 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? (1370 Views)

How Can I Use Tact To Follow My Student(s) Who Is Into Me? / Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
Thank God u said '4me'...why won't i marry her? Was o not the one who cause the pregnancy n aak her terminate them? If we are ready i will still Marry her...
Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
here is a simple FACT: if a babe gets pregnant for you, and you ask her to have an abortion, chances are that the reason is that YOU DONT WANT THIS WOMAN AS YOUR FUTURE WIFE nor BABYMAMA. so not marrying her is "obvious"!!!!

the problem here is that, many women out there dont know their position in a r/ship. many are just there to fill a gap until a proper babe comes along (in this man's life) for marriage.
the important question ACTUALLY IS: why would you even marry a babe today, that yesterday was not good enough to have a baby with?!?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by Silentgroper(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

So it's revenge time?
Men should stop blaming women for everything
No it's nt. We've moved past it.. But what u females should nt do is blame men for ruining ur lives.. Since u were nt force to do anything.
Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by Uniquetani1(f): 8:27am On May 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
No it's nt. We've moved past it.. But what u females should nt do is blame men for ruining ur lives.. Since u were nt force to do anything.

Eheen
Men should stop being deceitful, only then we can stop blaming them

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by Silentgroper(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Eheen
Men should stop being deceitful, only then we can stop blaming them
Ur lots are the god of deceit.. U make ur choice u bear d consequence..
Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by Uniquetani1(f): 8:40am On May 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Ur lots are the god of deceit.. U make ur choice u bear d consequence..

Ati gbo o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2022
You leave her for one SIMP to Marry..
Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by Silentgroper(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Ati gbo o
O daa..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past? by Zionmosesh(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2022
Southernigbo:
While we may not all support the rising level of moral decadence in our societies, but at the same time we can not deny that it's nonetheless with us and have to deal with it . So guys , how will you deal with a situation where ur girl gets pregnant while still being together, and b4 marriage? I believe many would advise her to seek abortion. So after the abortion, will u still marry her or u gonna see her as a lady with damaged uterus who may have birth complications in the future if u marry her?

No be you cause am? you gas marry her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video As Lady Was Caught Having An Affair With A Monkey / I've Never Touched My Fiancee Hands After Dating Her For 5 Years - Nigeria Man / Which Hand Should Give You A Handjob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.