Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) (34667 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Aderewah: 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
redcliff:

show me your payslip, if you make atleast 100k and above monthly, I will send you double of whatever you make.

Time to put your money where your mouth is

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Aderewah: 8:15pm On May 06, 2022
redcliff:

show me your payslip, if you make atleast 100k and above monthly, I will send you double of whatever you make.

Just a loud mouth as expected
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by dapadawee: 8:22pm On May 06, 2022
You must white man there
When will nigeria be independent not in the next 8 years because it is possible yahaya or tinubu will be the next president
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Afonjakid: 8:31pm On May 06, 2022
redcliff:

go and see what 30millon can do for you in today's nigeria. you are here opening your mouth to talk trash. some equipment alone in that building cost more than 30million. Show me your payslip of 100k per month, and I will double it and send to any account of your choosing.
I will send extra 50k right now if he does it.. most of these afonjas are street urchins who survives on awomida from benevolent igbos in Lagos. They will leave their underdeveloped brown roof states for Lagos to constituting nusiances everywhere in Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Afonjakid: 8:34pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:

Just a loud mouth as expected
Drop it right here now, if I didn't send you 50k right now, let me not see good things in my life again..

I can swear with my life that you don't have up to 50k in your account that's why you don't know the worth of that hospital.. anyway, I wasn't expecting much from a skull miner who fled his underdeveloped brown roof state of oshun to Lagos to survive on awomida cheesy

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Afonjakid: 8:36pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:

They said your payslips oga.. stop posting rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Aderewah: 8:39pm On May 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

They said your payslips oga.. stop posting rubbish..

This one is full o. You think everyone works a 9-5? I have three thriving businesses ibo kid. Just say you’re a broke loud mouth and I disappointed your stupidity and go to sleep
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Jlow2: 8:41pm On May 06, 2022
Same thing buhari is commissioning in ebonyi state that 95% of ebonyians will not have access to, but sumbody in Anambra is already making it free for first 20pple, the difference it's clear, I once told ebonyians you can not eat road or street lights,
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Afonjakid: 8:43pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:

[s]
This one is full o. You think everyone works a 9-5? I have three thriving businesses ibo kid. Just say you’re a broke loud mouth and I disappointed your stupidity and go to sleep[/s]
Post your payslip oga and stop typing thrash.. A business man who doesn't know the worth of an investment when he sees it.

Except you take agbero work as a business just like your brothers do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Aderewah: 8:47pm On May 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

Post your payslip oga and stop typing thrash.. A business man who doesn't know the worth of an investment when he sees it.

Lol. Same ibo tactic of holding on to non issue to save face. Ibo I don’t work for anyone. Customers pay me with transfer. Remember the curse already on your head
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Afonjakid: 8:48pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:

Lol. Same ibo tactic of holding on to non issue to save face. Ibo I don’t work for anyone. Customers pay me with transfer. Remember the curse already on your head
Go and face your awomida business and leave business for those who knows it..

Afonjas are only good in skull mining and agbero works cheesy

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by TheGoodBoy: 8:59pm On May 06, 2022
Good day everyone.

Please I'm an engineering student in the university of Abuja. I need help paying my 300 level school fees. I've exhausted all means on how to get the money.
I've tried keeping myself busy doing this ASUU strike.
Right now I'm learning solar panel installation and computer programming.

As proof that I'm not trying to scam anyone, I'll give out my school portal login details to anyone that wants to help me so that he/she can pay the schools fees by his or herself.

Thanks in advance
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2022
ZUBY77:

And so what? Capital Oil and Godwin Maduka were doing great on their own before contesting too. But then you are so ignorantly engrossed in Anambra stuff that you forgot to look beyond the state
The guys are far below Okwuosa, Emeka can only sponsor a candidate, some people are too financially buoyant to contest for governor, is just like someone like Emeka Offor, Obijackson, Ibeto or Arthur Eze to contest for governor in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by chikason22(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. Eboe creatures and hype. This whole building no pass 30m. Dem say multi million dollar. Eweee
Shut up my friend. The cost of those equipments can feed your village for 2years. It's not about the building

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Ogungbl: 9:13pm On May 06, 2022
I pray unknown gunmen don't set the facility on fire.
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by ebufa: 9:22pm On May 06, 2022
djon78:

Engr Okwuosa owner of oilserve is doing well for our people

Well done Sir

a thoroughbred technocrat............and oil and gas professional!

4 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Bbbw: 9:25pm On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by redcliff: 9:50pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:

I told you to show me your payslip bro not your account balance. show me your payslip abi na access bank you dey work?

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2022
Aderewah:

do you know the meaning of pay slip?
if you don't have one,silence is golden.

that hospital is not less than 500 mill in naira
i just said that to avoid exaggeration

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by zitel28: 10:32pm On May 06, 2022
this is amazing
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by zitel28: 10:37pm On May 06, 2022
THIS IS GREAT
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Emmapapas: 11:34pm On May 06, 2022
Nice one.. more of this.
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Tundex911: 9:17am On May 07, 2022
I pray dem maintain am well
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 07, 2022
This is a typical Yoruba capital. Abeokuta.
All brown, No single shiny roof

Afonjakid:

I will send extra 50k right now if he does it.. most of these afonjas are street urchins who survives on awomida from benevolent igbos in Lagos. They will leave their underdeveloped brown roof states for Lagos to constituting nusiances everywhere in Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:35am On May 07, 2022
Kovac:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022
That's vintage bro!
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 07, 2022
See the people who are constituting Nuisance in lagos.

Afonjakid:

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
Furious1:
This is a typical Yoruba capital. Abeokuta.
All brown, No single shiny roof

Are you serious? So you mean this is the way the capital of Ogun state the headquarters of money rituals and human sacrifice look like?
You must be kidding right?
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Afonjakid: 10:42am On May 07, 2022
Furious1:
See the people who are constituting Nuisance in lagos.

You mean the agberos who fled their underdeveloped states of oshun, ekiti,Oyo ,ondo and ogun to be terrorizing Lagos state
Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 07, 2022
Agbero is even a Yoruba word. It's your identity.
Y'all are the real Agberos
People the constitute gang fight for lag every season. Y'all Don't have jobs na, na why them dey use una for tribal clash and political thuggery

Afonjakid:

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2022
The cultists who fled Ogun and Ekiti to Lagos
Go and check states with declining population

Afonjakid:

You mean the agberos who fled their underdeveloped states of oshun, ekiti,Oyo ,ondo and ogun to be terrorizing Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 07, 2022
If we want to talk about cheap now you'll run.
See the Stadium your people renovated in Ondo state. I can build this thing in one year from my pocket

Aderewah:
Lol. Eboe creatures and hype. This whole building no pass 30m. Dem say multi million dollar. Eweee

Re: Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2022
If you're looking for Olosho or free Women. See the stats that can lead you

doctore212:
I jus need two oloshos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.