Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement (36561 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Topmaike007(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2022
Golan007:
But why East dey always claim something?
because were the oli well is was giving to Rivers when Rivers was created e.g ondo and Osun at oke Igbo
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
flamingREED:
[s]And the war against Igbo rages on.
They say "we're one" in the light, but in the darkness they plot against us.
But we will keep soaring both at home and beyond. We need more governors like Soludo. The man is getting many things right already. We are Igbo! Nigeria is dead in our hearts. But our souls shall outlive all our foes![/s]

So if at all we are one we should allow you steal what does not belong to you?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by JimohMomoh: 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
Congrats to people of Rivers State, more flyover to your land grin

Emeka Ihedioha is a very greedy man

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by shortIGBOman: 4:08pm On May 06, 2022
flamingREED:
And the war against Igbo rages on.
They say "we're one" in the light, but in the darkness they plot against us.
But we will keep soaring both at home and beyond. We need more governors like Soludo. The man is getting many things right already. We are Igbo! Nigeria is dead in our hearts. But our souls shall outlive all our foes!

Cry cry Baby grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by gost: 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
Akri Wells operated by Agip are in Imo state, How the court got to the conclusion that they belong to Rivers is talk for another day, however the supreme Court have spoken and it is final. We rise.
IPOB should stop making empty noise and engage other Nigerians intellectually.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
All these ipig e r*ts that were beating Thier chests that the wells belong to Imo should come out...

conrod, OkpaNsukkaisBae, dynicks, kponkedenge, LadyExcellency, ma373733, IGBOSON1, NimrodEndOfDays, DamnNiggarr, NkanuSon, 07kjb, iezeiyida, Ojiofor, Simplythebest, Timetravel88, Dmacqh,
RareDiamond, masterpiscles15, MarveworldG, Faith555, Greatest100, SlayerForever,
Igboid, Bkayy, Eastlink, IgweOfNnewi, nzeobi, BlackPantherxXx, mrvitalis, Biafrarep, gwafaeziokwu, Abagworo, RareDiamonds, Ngorbungor, Okwyjesus, Nigercity, ThEGodFaThEr104

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by nairaman66(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
dadavivo:
Wike said people of Rivers State made Emeka Ihedioha governor in Imo State.

It's like Wike is going mad

Read the article again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by BarrElChapo(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
Unzerious:
Gov. Wike has something to campaign with grin grin

Victory for Ijaw Nation wink

IJaw ??

4 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Golan007: 4:11pm On May 06, 2022
Topmaike007:
because were the oli well is was giving to Rivers when Rivers was created e.g ondo and Osun at oke Igbo

But Supreme court has said it is Rivers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by nairaman66(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2022
dadavivo:

Read the article again!

17. This, [b]we may readily oblige, despite the betrayals and back-stabbing by Emeka Ihedioha, who in spite of the extensive support and goodwill he received from the Government and people of Rivers State to become Governor

2 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by FuckDModz: 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
gost:
Akri Wells operated by Agip are in Imo state, How the court got to the conclusion that they belong to Rivers is talk for another day, however the supreme Court have spoken and it is final. We rise.
IPOB should stop making empty noise and engage other Nigerians intellectually.

This is injustice.

However, in the eyes of the law, there's no room for emotions. They should have hired a better lawyer.
I just hope the day Igbos benefit from this injustice, the maggots laughing today will still be laughing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Burjkhalifa001: 4:15pm On May 06, 2022
This igbo people attitude will always make me avoid them, I'm from Eleme in Rivers State though I never saw my self as an igbo person neither did I see them as enemies. ......so they've been the ones dragging our oil despite that we wanted to share it with them equally but because if their greedy nature they decided to sabotage the owners of it,well we've taken it back ....and I don't want to hear any idiot calling Rivers State an igbo land or else,the manchi fit go collect on a normal

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 4:15pm On May 06, 2022
FuckDModz:

[s]This is injustice.

However, in the eyes of the law, there's no room for emotions. They should have hired a better lawyer.
I just hope the day Igbos benefit from this injustice, the maggots laughing today will still be laughing.[/s]

The only injustice here is imo trying to steal from Rivers.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by paramakina202: 4:16pm On May 06, 2022
Golan007:

Who is East,is Rivers state in the North?

3 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by mctech(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
FuckDModz:

This is injustice.

I just hope the day Igbos benefit from this injustice, the maggots laughing today will still be laughing.

The only injustice here is Imo trying to steal from Rivers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by wixalos229: 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
That’s
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by adolfHitler1934: 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
Frigga13:
No worries your stooge go rebel you with the oil money..

E sure .. cool

Enjoy the office while e last.
Pained Imolite.
Sorry, clean your tears.

Ndi Uchu'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by NuclearReactor: 4:19pm On May 06, 2022
dadavivo:

Brother try dey read sth carefully before commenting, how does giving "support" and "goodwill" equals single handedly "making" someone governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by luluosas(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2022
Congratulations to the Rivers State People.

Make legit 3 dollars daily as you work. Get by

2 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by BarrElChapo(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2022
Burjkhalifa001:
This igbo people attitude will always make me avoid them, I'm from Eleme in Rivers State though I never saw my self as an igbo person neither did I see them as enemies. ......so they've been the ones dragging our oil despite that we wanted to share it with them equally but because if their greedy nature they decided to sabotage the owners of it,well we've taken it back ....and I don't want to hear any idiot calling Rivers State an igbo land or else,the manchi fit go collect on a normal

You're quite myopic. This is why the politicians will always set the polity against each other, then wine & dine together.

The action of one man led you to go against a tribe that history shows both ancestry are surely related.

Do better cos Igbos' don't need you to stay up, no region will not survive in this nation if they go independent it will only take trade and bilateral agreements.

9 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Frigga13: 4:22pm On May 06, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Pained Imolite.
Sorry, clean your tears.

Ndi Uchu'

I nor from imo state and am not pained .. I’m so happy for Alpha ..

Goat head dey goat bag.. if you know what it means
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by adolfHitler1934: 4:24pm On May 06, 2022
Golan007:
My dear their way o. They claim anything good.
They'll say Ikwerre is Igbo, even when the Ikwerres disown them. They'll say Monalisa Chinda is Igbo, They'll say Toto Dikeh is Igbo, they'll say Amokachi is Igbo, they'll say Tuface Idibia is Igbo. Anything that has a little Igbo pronunciation even if it has no meaning in their language but so far that thing is good and prosperous they must claim.

Ndi Uchu'

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by aribisala0(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2022
So Rivers state wanted to share 50:50

but the Eboes in Imo "CLEVERLY" ( IN their eyes) in their USUAL CLEVERNESS wanted it all
and have finally lost out

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by lagosrd: 4:27pm On May 06, 2022
So imo is no longer an oil producing using state ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by YorubarLord: 4:28pm On May 06, 2022
grin Very greedy bastards they are, they always think they have sense in their own eye. Na wike sabi handle them
aribisala0:
So Rivers state wanted to show 50:50

but the Eboes in Imo "CLEVERLY" ( IN their eyes) in their USUAL CLEVERNESS wanted it all
and have finally lost out

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by emmykk(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2022
dadavivo:

Let me upgrade your brain.
Okorocha was former APC governor in Imo
Wike may have provide resources that help ihedioha to defeat okorocha son in law not even the main okorocha

You lack critical thinking

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Uzosaint(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
No be say them wan use the oil money develop the state lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Everything nah thief thief
My Brother,nah still to useless the money, nothing come out.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by adolfHitler1934: 4:33pm On May 06, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
This loud and foul mouthed cretin .. undecided
You will hang yourself one day out of hatred you have for a man who doesn't even know if someone like you exist.
You Igbos should learn how to love, build bridges, not making enemies.
Igbos are the most disliked tribe in Nigeria today because of their self centeredness and hatred for other tribes.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2022
Golan007:
did rivers not make cross river oil well less toothey won against cross rivers
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Uzosaint(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2022
Apriya:
Wike the Indaboski of politics
Till when him win the presidential primaries and subsequently the election (with his waterproof leaking mouth)then we go know say him be indaboski and least I forget ask am wetin Awara from nowhere do am for 2019election (Him slim down overnight without going to gym).

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by sylve11: 4:36pm On May 06, 2022
Kinematics:

The way Ibo guys were parading this wells on Nairaland, claiming it belongs to Imo bla blabla I begin to wonder if they really know the wells in question or just being stup*d as usual.

.Nor be small thing my brother. They were everywhere shouting on how the supreme court would give judgement in favor of Imo.

Las las na so them quiet like crickets wey person waka pass

grin cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.