Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement (36563 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by paramakina202: 5:45pm On May 06, 2022
JustforMen:

South-South!

South South is a new creation and it is a geopolitical region while in reality Imo state and Rivers state belongs to same geographical space both of them can be merged to become one state.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 06, 2022
Burjkhalifa001:
I think you're the one who has a myopic thinking, everyone knows all igbo love to take what is not theirs,what one man actions are You talking about when every igbo person is busy shouting that they are marginalized whereas they've been the thieves all these while,the igbos don't need me to stand up neither do I or we Rivers indigenes need you igbos to stand up. And for the record we've never shared any ancestry before,like I said I am from Eleme and we don't even have an Atom of igbo Ancestry

LOUDER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by samunaka: 5:47pm On May 06, 2022
dadavivo:
Wike said people of Rivers State made Emeka Ihedioha governor in Imo State.

It's like Wike is going mad

The most lousy governor in the country, every serving and former governor in the southern part of Nigerian was brought in by Wike, the former senate president, Saraki was elected by Wike, Yakubu Dogara Wike, Aminu Tambuwal Wike, we are waiting for 29 May primary elections, let's see Wike is going to make the presidential candidate for PDP
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by JustforMen: 5:48pm On May 06, 2022
djon78:

How much does Nigeria make from oil? Paltry $18billion

How much was Twitter sold $44 billion

Market capitalization of all the oil majors in the world are not even up to $500billion

But Facebook, Apple, Google, Amazon including Tesla are worth over $15 trillion

The earlier Africans begin to understand that real wealth is the one in our brains more than the one under the Earth.

The earlier we fix our problems

Oil is past her prime

Even the Arabs with oil 1000 times than Nigeria, understand this

Because Imo lost judgement now $18b dollars don become paltry?

Hmmm... So why did Imo state spend 100s of millions in a judgement over an insignificant portion of the "paltry $18b"

3 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by flamingREED(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry cry Baby grin

Are you not insecure if I didn't cry?
Or why are you sooo interested in my crying?

3 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:49pm On May 06, 2022
Chrismania100:

I only see Haters of igbo people forcing themselves to vomit all sorts of hatred,simply because it has to do with igbo matter.Not that the Oil is even in their lands or that they wil get any share from this wuruwuru udgment Rivers don use huge bribe purchase and
Scattered Supreme Court. This is where Fulani and Afonji in the Supreme court wil only exercise their wickedness.When you know the owners of Supreme courts are Fulani and their crook Cabals,the reason they omitted Ihedioha and replaced him with a mafians they could easily manipulate. What better results are you even expecting to see in a country full of hatred for igbos??That's why NIGERIA have refused to grade River Nigers and Calabar for Internationally ship to be entering. But, one thing is certain,igbos
will continue to be a force to beckon in Nigeria,cos they are blessed tribes and will sooner or later conquer the entire Nigeria with dominance,no matter the hatred, denials and envy from other tribes

They almost on the verge of throwing a party because in their minds ‘Ibo lost again’!?

I don’t even want Ndigbo to be any force to reckon with in any Nigeria! We will never reach our full potential as a people, sharing the same country with these hateful and vindictive people!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by JustforMen: 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

South South is a new creation and it is a geopolitical region while in reality Imo state and Rivers state belongs to same geographical space both of them can be merged to become one state.

All geographical spaces are geopolitically determined!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 5:51pm On May 06, 2022
Chrismania100:

[s]I only see Haters of igbo people forcing themselves to vomit all sorts of hatred,simply because it has to do with igbo matter.Not that the Oil is even in their lands or that they wil get any share from this wuruwuru udgment Rivers don use huge bribe purchase and
Scattered Supreme Court. This is where Fulani and Afonji in the Supreme court wil only exercise their wickedness.When you know the owners of Supreme courts are Fulani and their crook Cabals,the reason they omitted Ihedioha and replaced him with a mafians they could easily manipulate. What better results are you even expecting to see in a country full of hatred for igbos??That's why NIGERIA have refused to grade River Nigers and Calabar for Internationally ship to be entering. But, one thing is certain,igbos
will continue to be a force to beckon in Nigeria,cos they are blessed tribes and will sooner or later conquer the entire Nigeria with dominance,no matter the hatred, denials and envy from other tribes
[/s]

Cry harder....
Here are several threads from your empty chest beating blodas...

https://www.nairaland.com/6822425/imo-rank-4th-o-producing/1

https://www.nairaland.com/6268484/imo-recover-oil-wells-rivers

https://www.nairaland.com/6774440/oil-wells-gov-uzodimma-expresses

https://www.nairaland.com/6764942/fg-asks-sc-dismiss-suit

https://www.nairaland.com/6975787/rivers-imo-oil-wells-supreme

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by flamingREED(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
Kinematics:

So if at all we are one we should allow you steal what does not belong to you?

The rest of Nigeria is the thief.
Say after me, "I'm a thief! I took what existed between my friend and foe and gave it all to my friend!"

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 5:53pm On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

South South is a new creation and it is a geopolitical region [s]while in reality Imo state and Rivers state belongs to same geographical space both of them can be merged to become one state.[/s]

God forbid!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2022
Yet again, greed (the desire to claim everything)has proven once more to be the bane of the ibo man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by paramakina202: 5:54pm On May 06, 2022
JustforMen:

All geographical spaces are geopolitically determined!

Both are geographically speaking Eastern region.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 5:54pm On May 06, 2022
JustforMen:

Hmmm... So why did Imo state spend 100s of millions in a judgement over an insignificant portion of the "paltry $18b"

Allow mkpurumiri people to be f**ling themselves...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by paramakina202: 5:55pm On May 06, 2022
Kinematics:

God forbid!

My statement was not a proposal for state creation kid.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 5:56pm On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

[s]My statement was not a proposal for state creation kid.[/s]

Still a senseless statement old man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by JustforMen: 6:02pm On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Both are geographically speaking Eastern region.

No, this your circular logic no go work at all!

If you accept that regions can be geographically demarcated and the demarcation is geopolitically done, then how does it make sense to use the same geographical and geopolitical argument to dispute the same point?

Using your own logic, everything south of the Niger is geographically southern Nigeria, therefore all southern states are yoruba because the Yoruba tribe is the most populous in southern Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by JustforMen: 6:03pm On May 06, 2022
flamingREED:

The rest of Nigeria is the thief.
Say after me, "I'm a thief! I took what existed between my friend and foe and gave it all to my friend!"

Be honest with yourself, braza!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by EBEk101(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2022
Ekugbeh:
what are you saying. Atah fought for the whole SS? Where Ibori, Peter Odili and Alameseigha dey? Oboi talk another thing.
Lol don’t come for my head
Aiit noted
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by JustforMen: 6:08pm On May 06, 2022
Chrismania100:
I only see Haters of igbo people forcing themselves to vomit all sorts of hatred,simply because it has to do with igbo matter.Not that the Oil is even in their lands or that they wil get any share from this wuruwuru udgment Rivers don use huge bribe purchase and
Scattered Supreme Court. This is where Fulani and Afonji in the Supreme court wil only exercise their wickedness.When you know the owners of Supreme courts are Fulani and their crook Cabals,the reason they omitted Ihedioha and replaced him with a mafians they could easily manipulate. What better results are you even expecting to see in a country full of hatred for igbos?? But, one thing is certain,igbos
will continue to be a force to beckon in Nigeria,cos they are blessed tribes and will sooner or later conquer the entire Nigeria with dominance,no matter the hatred, denials and envy from other tribes.This I have seen.

This is called narcissistic superiority complex.
The feeling of achievement and superiority by the virtue of being born into a tribe without any contribution on one's part!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by PressMyButton: 6:11pm On May 06, 2022
Bkayy
Rugaria
Mrvitalis

Can you ever believe Ihedioha could backstab Wike despite his support for him against Okorocha
Imo/Rivers had a political arrangement of 50:50 but now, ibos has lost it completely to 100:0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by PressMyButton: 6:14pm On May 06, 2022
ednut1:
did rivers not make cross river oil well less toothey won against cross rivers
Cross rivers lost to Akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by otokx(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2022
Nice speech by the Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by djon78(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2022
JustforMen:

Majority if not all those ruling us don't make use of there brains

They spend there resources pursuing minute and inconsequential things

Like I told you before, Nigeria doesn't have one thousandth of the oil and gas the Arabs have.
But the Arabs are using there brains well

Unlike Nigerian rulers
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by zikter(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2022
flamingREED:
And the war against Igbo rages on.
They say "we're one" in the light, but in the darkness they plot against us.
But we will keep soaring both at home and beyond. We need more governors like Soludo. The man is getting many things right already. We are Igbo! Nigeria is dead in our hearts. But our souls shall outlive all our foes!
What are you saying? Was it not Buhari, a Fulani man that ordered the contentious oil wells to be exclusively handed over to imo? Was that a war against ibo too? Your ibo could not defend themselves in the court successfully and you are here talking about war. Which nonsense war?

4 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by paramakina202: 6:24pm On May 06, 2022
JustforMen:

No, this your circular logic no go work at all!

If you accept that regions can be geographically demarcated and the demarcation is geopolitically done, then how does it make sense to use the same geographical and geopolitical argument to dispute the same point?

Using your own logic, everything south of the Niger is geographically southern Nigeria, therefore all southern states are yoruba because the Yoruba tribe is the most populous in southern Nigeria.

But we have Nigeria Navy Eastern Command based in PH City grin
Or Nigeria Navy Eastern Command Calabar grin
Nigeria Railways corporation Eastern district PH City.That is geographically reality which is different from geopolitics that is SS and SE.
Believe what you like bro fact is fact.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Phut(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Eyahhh. The only South East State that thought they have Oil are now none Oil producing State. This thing go pain them well well grin grin
IMO State is oil producing. AGIP has been drilling for oil in Oguta (my hometown) for ages. Anambra is oil producing and so is Abia. They kept ceding a lot of Abia’s oil wells to Rivers, but crude oil continues to be found deeper and deeper in Abia State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Phut(f): 6:54pm On May 06, 2022
lagosrd:
So imo is no longer an oil producing using state ?
IMO remains oil producing. There is crude oil in Oguta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Factshunter: 6:54pm On May 06, 2022
So, in one word no " Oyel " for and in Imo?/ grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kco2314: 7:00pm On May 06, 2022
Igbo's that said, they helped wike win, how? These people are just clueless. Them power na just for social media.

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Factshunter: 7:03pm On May 06, 2022
aribisala0:
So Rivers state wanted to share 50:50

but the Eboes in Imo "CLEVERLY" ( IN their eyes) in their USUAL CLEVERNESS wanted it all
and have finally lost out

Wow.
What a great opportunity missed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless / Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.