Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) (57244 Views)

Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) / I make 1million Naira Daily - Bobrisky Brags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2022
Something is not quite right. This guy no get record label, never sing any other song. Nothing at all. Yet he is always in our faces angry

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2022
Like this guy ...so much energy . I don't enjoy his music but bro filled with vibes

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by aminusodiq(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2022
On top 1dollar

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 8:31am On May 07, 2022
Thank God for your live but how much have you made? You just started and you are already bragging better go and strategize to make more money.
People with billions sef dey go broke!

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:31am On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:
Afonja and stupidity is like amala n ewedu..
Just continue untill you fall back to your known trade. (S. Mining)

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Deltatoto: 8:31am On May 07, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEtehX_2sc

Following his recent music tour to Kenya, UK, Turkey and now in Dubai - Nigeria Singer and Zazoo crooner, Portable showed off a huge sum of foreign currencies in a video, which he claimed were made legitimately through his Music and a final answer to his long term prayer to make money in life.

The artiste who calls himself an expensive O. G brags that he can never experience "Sapa" again, a street slang for being financially broke, and the success of this music career tour ends his long term struggle with poverty.

Portable Habib Olalomi broke into the Nigerian music scene towards the end of 2021, with the song Zazoo featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

Source: Portable baby Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOAxtbJMI3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
small pikin never start business e say profit too much.how many investments do u have to say that?I don’t like ppl who smoke that’s why I hate him and burna.they talk anyhow.he should learn from legends in the industry tuface and wizkid them
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by dotedote: 8:32am On May 07, 2022
Small pikin dey do you
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:32am On May 07, 2022
Portable invest, invest and invest.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 8:32am On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:
Must you bring his tribe into his childishness?... You are more stupid than the guy.

7 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Drsnives(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=112598798][/quote]
You should be proud about your trade nah
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by sabreal: 8:36am On May 07, 2022
Poverty of brain
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 8:37am On May 07, 2022
Jasonmakoko:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .net to get started

So you are expecting him to fail so that you can mock him, why don’t you use the same energy to better your life bro?!
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by tremilatre(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2022
Low budget Zlatan Ibile one-hit-wonder has managed to visit some e-visa countries and thinks he has arrived. Naira Marley had a bigger pull, where is he today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2022
This guy too.mumu if Runtown tell you how much is making per day you go mad buh who's know. I'm not even talking about those bigger musicians Nigeria boys . control your madness cos this not proudness again

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 8:38am On May 07, 2022
DenreleDave:

You wey get brain and don't do drug, how much you get?? grin grin

You wey humble, how much God don humble you with? grin grin

you shud cry for yourself that you have not made it like him...

Stop hating someone.... U dint cry for him when he was broke,
They are just haters squad
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Henrycube(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Person weh suppose they use sense dey run things, At times when poverty don maltreat someone and after a long time if that individual come make am some kind spirit go just dey push person anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Corporate2020: 8:38am On May 07, 2022
He is on his way to being pennyless.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Faiththatworks(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2022
I don't understand again o what's happening in Nigeria these days o.
Abi I'm the only one who's still normal in this country ni.
I don't understand at all,Grammy award winner Burna boy sold out Madison square garden with one of the best performance by any African artiste.
God bless Burna Boy and his management team especially his mama for taking African music one notch higher...
But I didn't even see too many compliments or praise for that awe-inspiring performance.
Oluwa Burna performed for 3 good hours without any collaboration with any artiste except for that heavenly introduction by the great Yusuf N dour.
But I come online and I see people talking about Yul Edochie marrying a second wife and this talentless portable taking up all the media space .
Ori gbo wa ti daru ni Nigeria o, meaning we have all gone Mad in this country.
What is inspiring about Davido showing off one of his children on Instagram or this talentless portable showing off money half clad.
Pls let us go to why these people are called artiste,it's the music and not all these other things that have no relevance to their being called Musicians.
It's the Music that makes them musicians not the cars they buy or the land they acquire,or even the numerous ladies or men they sleep with.
It's the Music,God bless Oluwaburna,Your light will continue to make a path for the younger ones coming after you.......

4 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by benjackugo: 8:40am On May 07, 2022
I’m Now Expensive, I Escaped Poverty - Portable Brags(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-xBYr0k_M

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by DAwest7: 8:40am On May 07, 2022
Abaniwealth:
God loves the humble and hate the proud..
Be careful zaazuu!!
zeeh
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Corporate2020: 8:41am On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:

The 1967 to 1970 lessons that we taught your grandparents are nightmares that have passed from generations to generations. You can never get out of the pains, sorrow, tears and blood that we left behind in your land

6 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Pastorsmile: 8:41am On May 07, 2022
When APC presidential expression form is 10 million naira!
This money in his hands may not be enough to fund a two years fake lifestyle of an average musician.

Especially,when you aren't able to make another hit again.
May God help him sha

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Abi make I go do this portable hairstyle ni whether my music go blow
release your sextape. Make headline be like. ''Nairaland upcoming artiste dbull sextape leaked''

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Udemzy05: 8:42am On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:

So much hate for someone who doesn't even know you're there.

Haba.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Okunga: 8:42am On May 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Mostly one-dollar bills. A single night of weed smoking can exhaust that cash.

On a related note, what happened to this gentleman's nose? Did he come out second best in a drunken fight? Enquiring minds must know.

How much be $1

Bro happy for that man, I no like the guy before but you can’t keep hating Whom God has blessed.

Celebrate them and await yours.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Ayoolamax: 8:43am On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:
bro pls hustle , and move ur self away from hate oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Stewart883(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Mostly one-dollar bills. A single night of weed smoking can exhaust that cash.

On a related note, what happened to this gentleman's nose? Did he come out second best in a drunken fight? Enquiring minds must know.

Exactly! They are actually $1 bills.... Don't know what the noise is all about
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEtehX_2sc

Following his recent music tour to Kenya, UK, Turkey and now in Dubai - Nigeria Singer and Zazoo crooner, Portable showed off a huge sum of foreign currencies in a video, which he claimed were made legitimately through his Music and a final answer to his long term prayer to make money in life.

The artiste who calls himself an expensive O. G brags that he can never experience "Sapa" again, a street slang for being financially broke, and the success of this music career tour ends his long term struggle with poverty.

Portable Habib Olalomi broke into the Nigerian music scene towards the end of 2021, with the song Zazoo featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

Source: Portable baby Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOAxtbJMI3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There is power in the tongue so I say AMEN for you.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by zoghys: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:

Didiri n dato, must you tribalize everything.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Drsnives(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Ayoolamax:
bro pls hustle , and move ur self away from hate oooooo.
Am only stating the obvious bro.. na you dea hussle my hussle for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.