Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) (57269 Views)

Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) / I make 1million Naira Daily - Bobrisky Brags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by VonSmallhausen: 9:51am On May 07, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEtehX_2sc

Following his recent music tour to Kenya, UK, Turkey and now in Dubai - Nigeria Singer and Zazoo crooner, Portable showed off a huge sum of foreign currencies in a video, which he claimed were made legitimately through his Music and a final answer to his long term prayer to make money in life.

The artiste who calls himself an expensive O. G brags that he can never experience "Sapa" again, a street slang for being financially broke, and the success of this music career tour ends his long term struggle with poverty.

Portable Habib Olalomi broke into the Nigerian music scene towards the end of 2021, with the song Zazoo featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

Source: Portable baby Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOAxtbJMI3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Careful there boy! According to MI ' money slow to enter, money quick to go".

A music career is incredibly short. Music tastes change with the seasons. By the time this guy is 30, music tastes would have changed so much and the fans would have moved on.
to stay relevant he would need to keep reinventing himself.
He needs to get some good investment advisers if he wants to stay rich for ever.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by treatise: 9:59am On May 07, 2022
joe54:
Ur an addictive drug user. The money will definitely finish except you FOCUS.
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.
Possession of cash doesn't serve as a bulwark against Broke, it's largely associated with financial literacy/discipline. I think Portable should go for a rehab, truth must be told.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by OLULAW: 9:59am On May 07, 2022
The boy is ugly, illiterate and come across as plain stupid.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:04am On May 07, 2022
Unfortunately the good life is slowly and surely erasing the guys in your face worwor

Under the dyed hair, his face is fresh.

This is not what I came here for.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by jago2016(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2022
The way you’re holding the money shows it’s not yours. Go and return the money and stop seeking attention. Bye.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Orpe7(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2022
Unto 1 dollars wey aboki go buy for 400naira
Make person tell am o cus bobo is only fooling himself
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:11am On May 07, 2022
Afrogist247:

Following his recent music tour to Kenya, UK, Turkey and now in Dubai - Nigeria Singer and Zazoo crooner, Portable showed off a huge sum of foreign currencies in a video, which he claimed were made legitimately through his Music and a final answer to his long term prayer to make money in life.

The artiste who calls himself an expensive O. G brags that he can never experience "Sapa" again, a street slang for being financially broke, and the success of this music career tour ends his long term struggle with poverty.

Portable Habib Olalomi broke into the Nigerian music scene towards the end of 2021, with the song Zazoo featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

Only if he gets some education. With all these old 1$ bills? Lol
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Aroyjunior(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2022
Biza biza soap in action.
Pocolee go dey bite lips of regrets,he would be if I had known.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by IgOga(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2022
Eboue comes to mind
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2022
joe54:
Ur an addictive drug user. The money will definitely finish except you FOCUS.
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.

How much is the money, sef?

He will soon try to sing another song, and God help him if it bombs!
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:17am On May 07, 2022
DECLEAR WITH YOUR MOUTH...AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS ....THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH IS IN OUR MOUTH ..... PORTABLE PROPHESIED GOD'S LIFE TO HIS MUSICAL LIFE..RIDE ON..ZHAZUU cool
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by merrymike47(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2022
Abaniwealth:
God loves the humble and hate the proud..
Be careful zaazuu!!
you people’s definition of pride is what I will never understand. Anyways, that’s show off not bn proud
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by kpokpo1(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2022
I think say na $100 note self. For one dollar weh u pack full hand? U go broke oh!

Afrogist247:

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 10:21am On May 07, 2022
Luke 22

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Govocrete: 10:25am On May 07, 2022
After several years of studying the “I can never” shows me that it always end in negative. I always advised people to stop stop using “I can never (this or that)”.

I wish Portable the best nature have to offer.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2022
Should we tell him
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Starkid3010(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2022
DenreleDave:

You wey get brain and don't do drug, how much you get?? grin grin

You wey humble, how much God don humble you with? grin grin

you shud cry for yourself that you have not made it like him...

Stop hating someone.... U dint cry for him when he was broke,
I like this reply. People should stop hating on this guy unnecessarily
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Lekan239(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin
In as much I wish you more success but pride is another step towards destruction.
He needs advice.
you think dangote, Elon musk, alakija, bill gate, abramovic, Putin and all the richest and strongest men in the world don't have pride?
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Lekan239(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2022
sinkhole:
Even Bill Gate, Dangote, etc can go "sapa" if they mishandle their money!
just talking trash, go carry bill gate and Elon musk go sapa na
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by richie240: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
.....but ppl love d proud and despise d humble.
How else do u think he got his fame? Thru music, humility or pride(showoffs)?
cool
Abaniwealth:
God loves the humble and hate the proud..
Be careful zaazuu!!
Even one pastor dasham £3000 for UK. Pastor o!
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2022
Kiddinpoh:
Oga, may life never happen to you. You better put your money into good use by investing. Even A - list artists can go broke if they are reckless, let alone an up and coming artiste like you. Shift
in falz voice"up and coming?bruv no chat to man like that

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by beejay85: 10:41am On May 07, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Message well passed.
But hey!
Did you know?
Dangote's current net worth is $14.7 billion, that's #6 103 293 000 000 (#6.1 trillion) @#415.19/$.
If he converts all his assets to money and decides to spend #20 000 000 (#20 million) every day, his money will last for 836 years!
All it takes is just a bad deal,a govt sanction (Russian oligarchs come to mind)...crazy govt policy that does not favor their venture etc
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:42am On May 07, 2022
Money wea babymamas go finish am
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2022
matrix199:
Hmm

See what an uncouth fellow amass with his zero formal education, whereas lecturers are finding it to earn good income.

Immediately after school, I'm sending my sons out to the street to learn street credibility.

Eni to ba mo way lo mo we!
With your own hand, you'll ruin the lives of your children. I assure you that
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by newconnectng1: 10:49am On May 07, 2022
This is your time to shine
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by ayenale1(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2022
If vagina people handle your case...your life go worst..
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Kyjosh992: 10:50am On May 07, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
ulmaukpong6: I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by richie240: 10:53am On May 07, 2022
Lolz...... See small pikin o.
So u nor know say oga sef get master?
'Afonj' sef dey learn work na!
Drsnives:
Afonja and stupidity is like amala n ewedu..
Just continue untill you fall back to your known trade. (S. Mining)
Let me direct u to where -in alaigbo - SK. mining na big time industry on its own

All ds ndomie generation sef!

U don hear of okija shrine b4?
Ya papa nor tell u d story ni?

Okija shrine is not in Ibadan o, ehn-ehn!
cool

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by MrBroke(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2022
One thing money sure can't buy be sense. grin
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by yiagi: 10:59am On May 07, 2022
Well, whether you will be broke again or not sha stay humble e get why

Get quality logo, flyers, music cover, banner, birthday design for as low as 5k. All done from the scratch in high resolution and quality.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Petshopng: 11:04am On May 07, 2022
Enjoy, na your time be this
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2022
matrix199:
Hmm

See what an uncouth fellow amass with his zero formal education, whereas lecturers are finding it to earn good income.

Immediately after school, I'm sending my sons out to the street to learn street credibility.

Eni to ba mo way lo mo we!
It's not too late for you to enter street by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.