Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) (57241 Views)

Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) / I make 1million Naira Daily - Bobrisky Brags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Bluellake: 1:08pm On May 07, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEtehX_2sc

Following his recent music tour to Kenya, UK, Turkey and now in Dubai - Nigeria Singer and Zazoo crooner, Portable showed off a huge sum of foreign currencies in a video, which he claimed were made legitimately through his Music and a final answer to his long term prayer to make money in life.

The artiste who calls himself an expensive O. G brags that he can never experience "Sapa" again, a street slang for being financially broke, and the success of this music career tour ends his long term struggle with poverty.

Portable Habib Olalomi broke into the Nigerian music scene towards the end of 2021, with the song Zazoo featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

Source: Portable baby Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOAxtbJMI3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Dindinrin! Build even just standard 4 bedrooms from that then come back to tell us what you have left.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Odebayo4010(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2022
See this one as he dey talk,their were celebrities that were hotter than you before but due to there lavishness,they are nothing today, have you forget (slim Jo)the Guy that sing Yan Yan na only 15million naira didn't let him survive the cancer deases, Potable be Wise oh, know that no one last in stage forever
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2022
joe54:
Ur an addictive drug user. The money will definitely finish except you FOCUS.
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.
Abeg! Leave the mumu ! even the dollar bill na small small bill !
people wey get billions dey go broke na this small money wey you em carry for hand dey make am shout like this ?
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:
Afonja and stupidity is like amala n ewedu..
Just continue untill you fall back to your known trade. (S. Mining)

Keep on hating!
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by TimShollay: 1:33pm On May 07, 2022
Mike Tyson and holyfield say more than this then smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Naijaolosho2: 1:38pm On May 07, 2022
Drsnives:
Afonja and stupidity is like amala n ewedu..
Just continue untill you fall back to your known trade. (S. Mining)

If he were your brother, would you pray for his downfall? Not to talk of abusing his ethnicity. You're part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by PKURLINZ: 2:01pm On May 07, 2022
Oga u lie
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by matrix199(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2022
Tonnierichy:

With your own hand, you'll ruin the lives of your children. I assure you that

I actually meant I would send them to learn/acquire one or two skills.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by blackboy(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2022
Arent those $1 bills? Guy get sense. I wish you success . Dangote still dey chase money like say he fit go broke.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Toni19: 2:08pm On May 07, 2022
Secret to success is to discover your talent.
Link up with your destiny helper.
Be yourself in the midst of hatred.
Keep shooting and aim for highest level.

Don't ever give up
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Galadimabawa: 2:09pm On May 07, 2022
U f**l, u know thing
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by BeeNG3: 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
joe54:
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.
Bad belle! Na ur money if hi finish! Addictive drug user as u b him partner
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by prizeless(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2022
He should be very careful because no one can make themselves rich; for it is ONLY the BLESSINGS of GOD that can make rich and add no sorrow.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Winning123: 3:13pm On May 07, 2022
You obviously do not have sense.

Afrogist247:

Following his recent music tour to Kenya, UK, Turkey and now in Dubai - Nigeria Singer and Zazoo crooner, Portable showed off a huge sum of foreign currencies in a video, which he claimed were made legitimately through his Music and a final answer to his long term prayer to make money in life.

The artiste who calls himself an expensive O. G brags that he can never experience "Sapa" again, a street slang for being financially broke, and the success of this music career tour ends his long term struggle with poverty.

Portable Habib Olalomi broke into the Nigerian music scene towards the end of 2021, with the song Zazoo featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

Source: Portable baby Instagram page

Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2022
When you mismanage your funds then you will be broke no matter how hard you try.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Lucymercy: 3:42pm On May 07, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Afrogist247:

Source: [b]Portable baby Instagram page[/b]T

To be sincerer l am happy for him.... but he should watch it...invest
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by gregng(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
Dude u are already broke...
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by yemmit90: 3:49pm On May 07, 2022
joe54:
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.

Except he become sick or got jailed, I dont think he can go broke like before he became star. Even if he stop singing, he will still making money through life show. All those old musicians, OBE commander, Lagbaja, Sunny Ade, Asa, 2face, Shina Peter, Fuji stars , etc, are still making mad money through life shows.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2022
[[s]quote author=joe54 post=112582655]Ur an addictive drug user. The money will definitely finish except you FOCUS.
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.[/quote]
[/s]
Don't advise him!
Hustle for your own Money and mind your business undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Aaay: 4:06pm On May 07, 2022
Nig gas get it and they fell off
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2022
Tb222:
All proceeds go to Akala joint in mushin. angry angry grin grin grin angry

Idi oro
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Clinghton: 4:39pm On May 07, 2022
People have made more and later went broke, investment the sure to make money work for you.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Kingkamba(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2022
U wey get � where your own money?
joe54:
GIVE URSELF BRAIN.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
You sure? OK nah no prob na here we go dey wen d story go filter in.
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
Jakumo:
p
Mostly one-dollar bills. A single night of weed smoking can exhaust that cash.

On a related note, what happened to this gentleman's nose? Did he come out second best in a drunken fight? Enquiring minds must know.
Weed is even far more expensive in Dubai where he is now cos its extremely illegal and attracts capital punishment to culprits,so only the bravest and strongest sell weed there and they over inflate the price
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Lekan239(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
sinkhole:
This is how some people become touts o.
Bros, did I mention your name? I mentioned Bill Gate and Dangote, wetin come be your own for the matter now?
it's always my behaviour not to resist senseless comments
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
yemmit90:

Except he become sick or got jailed, I dont think he can go broke like before he became star. Even if he stop singing, he will still making money through life show. All those old musicians, OBE commander, Lagbaja, Sunny Ade, Asa, 2face, Shina Peter, Fuji stars , etc, are still making mad money through life shows.
dont compare him with legends but compare him with the like Azadus. Even Tony Tetuila,Eedris,Daddy Showkey,Eddy Montana,Olu Maintain,etc that were the biggest stars in those days,can you call them for naming ceremony yourself? Hell no. They dont make money from shows anymore,Portable's type of music even lacks common and not ever green,so it can't get the rich men's attention if he's not reigning anymore. Do you think Dangote or Otedolas or Alhaji Hadi in your area would call him for their children's wedding or birthday with that Zazu ,bisa bisa,zeh he's saying after he stops reigning? Nope. He can only get such shows now
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Lekan239(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
eminikansoso:

They all have but not openly boy
imagine what a grown man like you is saying
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
yemmit90:

Do you know Konga at all? Find out about him and come back to tell me all these
Re: I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) by Chykes4micheal: 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
Hahahaha hahahaha... Portable say he can never be broke again?

Guys should we tell him the truth cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.