Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins (33296 Views)

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by PointZerom: 4:26am On May 07, 2022
SmartProf:

Some sycophants who are motivational speakers are still deceiving him so that they can cash out from his bullion vans. Infact they told him the other time that he is still a youth, and he quickly believed them and dressed up in Jean.

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Rhozabeth(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2022
This gu believes so much in his billion van and hope that bulliom van fails him this time!
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Banhammy717: 7:14am On May 07, 2022
Instead of those idiots to market their own candidate, they are busy attacking Tinubu.

Thank God, no pooling booth online
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by CHAQUR: 7:14am On May 07, 2022
If you are too good among your peers, you are bound to have them many.... Enemies of progress, sadist, gossipers, haters etc...
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Duru009(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2022
TINUBU is winning APC primaries.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Michaelin1: 1:00pm On May 07, 2022
Many people hate Tinubu for no reason
He has never had encounter with anyone of them before o
I'm not excluded though
Hating someone for no reason to back our assumption is common in UAR
Nobody should pass aggression on me o
I'm not a politician
I want the best for Nigeria my only country
As far as I know nobody is holy
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Basher8583: 3:19pm On May 07, 2022
eddynaira125:
Overconfidence one of the dangerous lifestyle of failures, Tinubu you will see the winner, but on that day make sure your doctors are on ground, in case your BP triple

Its like you were crying when you were typing this nonsense.

Even you yourself know that no candidate can surpass him politicaly.

The only man that fought Military dictatorship to a stand still. Even risigned his heavy paying job at Mobil to fight

The only person to fight a sitting president to a stand still. He even rubbished him by running lagos state far more better that the way the president ran nigeria

The only person a sitting president ran to for help in reelection. Yes GEJ ran to him for help when the Yaradua cabal wanted him out. Tinubu made it happen for GEJ

The only person to remove a sitting president. Pdp laughed at his strategy while losing their guard. The rest was history.

Now tell me. Is it the same man you are still referring to as OVERCONFIDENT!!!!!

If so then you must be politically naive
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

I don't know of any Nigerian politician alive that can match the budget of Asiwaju for this election. Not even Atikulooooter, I'm serious about it based on info I got. It's like Asiwaju had planned and saved for the season.

I tell you
There was this rumour of Atiku even asking Jagaban for money then. Shoes get size and as long as delegates need money, Tinubu will win. U can even sense the confidence in his group. Btw, I am sure he has a surprise for everyone that day aside from Oshiomole stepping down for him.

He always has a strategy no other person has thought of. He's the best prepared cos most of his actions all these years have been in preparation for the Presidency.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by eddynaira125: 9:02pm On May 07, 2022
Basher8583:

Its like you were crying when you were typing this nonsense.

Even you yourself know that no candidate can surpass him politicaly.

The only man that fought Military dictatorship to a stand still. Even risigned his heavy paying job at Mobil to fight

The only person to fight a sitting president to a stand still. He even rubbished him by running lagos state far more better that the way the president ran nigeria

The only person a sitting president ran to for help in reelection. Yes GEJ ran to him for help when the Yaradua cabal wanted him out. Tinubu made it happen for GEJ

The only person to remove a sitting president. Pdp laughed at his strategy while losing their guard. The rest was history.

Now tell me. Is it the same man you are still referring to as OVERCONFIDENT!!!!!

If so then you must be politically naive

Your soul is bitter due to my comment, next month no far
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Basher8583: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
eddynaira125:

Your soul is bitter due to my comment, next month no far

Nah. Very far from it. Just felt I should educate you since you sounded like a late bloomer
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by eddynaira125: 6:00am On May 08, 2022
Basher8583:

Nah. Very far from it. Just felt I should educate you since you sounded like a late bloomer

Don't worry after the primary you will be fine, throw away that bitterness, anybody that justify his ideas with insult is a bitter person, I don't need to see you, but I know how you feel
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Basher8583: 7:44pm On May 08, 2022
eddynaira125:

Don't worry after the primary you will be fine, throw away that bitterness, anybody that justify his ideas with insult is a bitter person, I don't need to see you, but I know how you feel

No one is bitter here.

But as you have said. Lets wait for the outcome of primaries.

I hope you will not say some people were bribed on that day.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2022
lolx
martinslaura:

THEY ARE CASHING OUT ON HIM AND GIVIN FALSE HOPES
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:36am On Jan 02
Malory:
This one keeps giving himself false hope. grin grin

Shey you don see the Renewed Hope now? Jagaban no be dem mate
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:37am On Jan 02
SmartProf:
He is boasting like a wrestler when he knows he is physically like a vegetable when compared to other aspirants. Oga rest.

Shey you don see as the vegetable defeated and humiliated the so called Iroko and Mahogany trees?
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:38am On Jan 02
Tolupe:
He seems to be sure of the outcome

Yes, he was sure, and he has proven that
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:38am On Jan 02
SmartProf:

Some sycophants who are motivational speakers are still deceiving him so that they can cash out from his bullion vans. Infact they told him the other time that he is still a youth, and he quickly believed them and dressed up in Jean.

Where your face dey? We don teach una Politics once again
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:39am On Jan 02
ThEGodFaThEr137:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin aftet Pablo Escobar will be disgraced and sent parking back to iragbiji where he comes from after the 2023 primaries

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

Iragbiji born god of Politics is now living and giving orders from Aso Rock
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:41am On Jan 02
Indispensable85:
Tinubu is meeting the right people. Miko B said he has slowed down. Una nor get idea. This game is a strategic one, not for kids to understand.

Politics is strategy, not noise making. Not going from one Church to another, but meeting those who control the votes in each local community. Jagaban Borgu has taught the kindergartens another political lesson

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by simpleseyi: 9:41am On Jan 02
AsomArchitectNG:
Pride comes before a fall. Am very certain this one would be sent into political oblivion.

Where una dey? Shey una don swallow una words?
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Indispensable85(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Politics is strategy, not noise making. Not going from one Church to another, but meeting those who control the votes in each local community. Jagaban Borgu has taught the kindergartens another political lesson

Absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Pictures Of Peter Obi In Bangladesh / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.