Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins (33295 Views)

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Igboland: 7:17pm On May 06, 2022
Do not mind him your sorrowful wail of agony will stop his ambition, make your Igbo papa continue seeing Tinubu in your nightmare even during the day. He will till eternity tower above your deluded Igbo tribe till Jesus returns

Olayiwola1425:
Tinubu don old u Better come back home (iragbiji) and become their baale but Ion serious note all these contendants are bunches of theives but hopefully Fashola can come in to the game na only him I can trust with my vote
heydays:
Time, Fate and Nature is against your ambition, Asiwaju. You are a mere mortal and that makes you vulnerable and not invincible.

I am not God but the battle is long lost.
heydays:
Time, Fate and Nature is against your ambition, Asiwaju. You are a mere mortal and that makes you vulnerable and not invincible.

I am not God but the battle is long lost.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by eguarojeona: 7:18pm On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's not true. One thing you guys have deliberately ignored is the fact that Tinubu has made people across Nigeria. They're only just paying him back. He'll not even need to spend so much money in this race. There are men and women whom have been beneficiaries of Tinubu's political tutelage and sagacity. They're all working independently across Nigeria for him. It's a pay back time not really about money.

This is the same scenario that played out in Obi cubana mother's burial.
Most of the so called made men by tinubu want to contest with him.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by klawaaa: 7:27pm On May 06, 2022
Continue to dey deceive yourself. His foot solders like Osinbajo, Adams, Aregbe, Fayemi, Lawan... His sure dynasty is Lagos state which I doubt won't still be soon challenged.
Indispensable85:

That's not true. One thing you guys have deliberately ignored is the fact that Tinubu has made people across Nigeria. They're only just paying him back. He'll not even need to spend so much money in this race. There are men and women whom have been beneficiaries of Tinubu's political tutelage and sagacity. They're all working independently across Nigeria for him. It's a pay back time not really about money.

This is the same scenario that played out in Obi cubana mother's burial.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Bamzyriches451: 7:32pm On May 06, 2022
Hehe
Him don dey fear..
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Indispensable85(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2022
klawaaa:
Continue to dey deceive yourself. His foot solders like Osinbajo, Adams, Aregbe, Fayemi, Lawan... His sure dynasty is Lagos state which I doubt won't still be soon challenged.

U don't know anything about politics. Go wash plate kiddo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Indispensable85(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2022
eguarojeona:
Most of the so called made men by tinubu want to contest with him.

Just watch the game. That's why it's called politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by IgOga(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2022
ufuosman:
Tinubu just bliv with his money it will be easy for him

Buhari will endorse his candidate a week to the election and many will step down why some will be use to share vote

Tinubu is better u go and rest for one corner then focus on ur health issues

Buhari mind reader grin delegates nor care wetin Buhari talk....na Lagos money make Buhari candidate in 2014.....delegates in both apc and pdp nor care about Buhari or anybody na dollars o.....so if you nor get money nor take battle to gandollar and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2022
Once it's Nigeria, anything is possible..

Make e no too shock una if baba no later cast.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by iamdapsyj(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2022
Ecstasy154:
… solicits support of former deputy governors

...says APC’s reward system poor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/tinubu-to-opponents-lets-see-who-wins/

Nigeria will be in trouble if Tinubu ever wins the election......all I can read in that article is reward system. Meaning that he will keep putting his cronies in power just like he is doing in Lagos to reward them! sad
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2022
Only those that doesn't have a father can come publicly to course people fathers. So Keep it up your reward will get to you some day.

Igboland:
When your Igbo father is done wailing like the deranged fool that can't campaign for his own candidate for other to campaign for theirs let us know till then you can continue in the wail of madness you inherited from him..

You obviously know you are doomed to amount to nothing in this life n the hell you will perish so continue your miserable wail of sorrow it is your inheritance.

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by millhouse: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
SmartProf:
He is boasting like a wrestler when he knows he is physically like a vegetable when compared to other aspirants. Oga rest.
Efcc go soon dust him file ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by seguno2: 8:28pm On May 06, 2022
Olayiwola1425:
Tinubu don old u Better come back home (iragbiji) and become their baale but Ion serious note all these contendants are bunches of theives but hopefully Fashola can come in to the game na only him I can trust with my vote

Fashola is not a thief because he did more for Lagosians in eight years than Jakande did in four years, despite more oil revenue, IGR, loans etc?
In what area did Fashola do better for you to say that he is not a barawo, ole thief like the rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by seguno2: 8:29pm On May 06, 2022
millhouse:
Efcc go soon dust him file ..

If he do pass himself.
You know what’s up bosscheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
This one keeps giving himself false hope. grin grin

You are the one deceiving yourself if you can't read the handwriting on the walls.

Jagaban knows how to win such elections and the people involved. Most aspirants are just copying everything he does. See all of them too trying to do consultations with different stakeholders after Asiwaju opened their eyes to it.

If Jagaban can help Buhari win the 2014 primaries, what stops him from winning it for himself? Like he said, we shall see who wins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Tareq1105: 9:18pm On May 06, 2022
ufuosman:
Tinubu just bliv with his money it will be easy for him

Buhari will endorse his candidate a week to the election and many will step down why some will be use to share vote

Tinubu is better u go and rest for one corner then focus on ur health issues

You may not know, Buhari has been warned not to anoint anyone bcoz Asiwaju has the capacity to divide the Party.

Luckily, Asiwaju had agreed to accept defeat if beaten in the primary election and that's the only condition that would make the party united.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by basseeafricana: 9:19pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu is syrategizing when idiotic Osibanjo and fools are waiting for consensus
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On May 06, 2022
Siwel25:

You are the one deceiving yourself if you can't read the handwriting on the walls.

Jagaban knows how to win such elections and the people involved. Most aspirants are just copying everything he does. See all of them too trying to do consultations with different stakeholders after Asiwaju opened their eyes to it.

If Jagaban can help Buhari win the 2014 primaries, what stops him from winning it for himself? Like he said, we shall see who wins.

I don't know of any Nigerian politician alive that can match the budget of Asiwaju for this election. Not even Atikulooooter, I'm serious about it based on info I got. It's like Asiwaju had planned and saved for the season.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Arabaincubus: 9:28pm On May 06, 2022
It's not about who wins but who loses. Tinubu and Nigeria will lose if peradventure he is wangled in. It is impossible for him to go through.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Shemadex(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2022
Igboland:
When your Igbo father is done wailing like the deranged fool that can't campaign for his own candidate for other to campaign for theirs let us know till then you can continue in the wail of madness you inherited from him..

You obviously know you are doomed to amount to nothing in this life n the hell you will perish so continue your miserable wail of sorrow it is your inheritance.

just leave them
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by silibaba: 9:54pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:

He's building castle in the wind grin
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by hadaptor(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Olabode211: 10:46pm On May 06, 2022
This guy get assurance sha.why are osun people soo sturborn like this.another sickler presido
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Malory: 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
basseeafricana:

Tinubu is syrategizing when idiotic Osibanjo and fools are waiting for consensus
No be small syrategizing. What about strategizing?
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by tonididdy(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin

Jagaban of borgu

Tormentor of those that hate him but run to his state for survival grin grin grin grin
Until Nigeria is divided, every state belongs to every Nigerian citizen.
Tinibu is nothing without lagosians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by nkemjacob2(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2022
anyone supporting tinubu has a trace of thurgery, agbero-rism. No sane person will support him (tinubu). He is ready to take power even if it worth be dirty. He is ready to spend billions & even if life is lost. My dear Nigerians don't be deceived when he get to power he will recover what he spent. Politics is Not a charity organization. I have been following tinubu campaign since he declare he has nothing to offer; inclusively, he is ill. Do we want to spend another medical treatment just as PMB? Nigerians be wise.
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by martinslaura: 12:32am On May 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Pride comes before a fall. Am very certain this one would be sent into political oblivion.

THATS IF IT DOESNT END WITH R.I.P
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by martinslaura: 12:34am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Igboland post=112583920]When your Igbo father is done wailing like the deranged fool that can't campaign for his own candidate for other to campaign for theirs let us know till then you can continue in the wail of madness you inherited from him..

[/quote

GUY I DONT GET IT? ARE YOU TIFNUBU'S FATHER?
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by martinslaura: 12:36am On May 07, 2022
JAMO84:
Jagaban

Tinubu

Akanbi

Oko Remi

Omo Habiba

Baba Habiba

Ifa Eko

Omo olodo ide

Transformer

ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL FOREVER STAND

PLEASE WHAT MANDATE AGBERONISM OR TIFOLOGY?
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by martinslaura: 12:37am On May 07, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
all this Southwest people make una advise una so-called jagaban to go and rest ,, before shock & stroke come knocking.....

make una no de deceive that man

THEY ARE CASHING OUT ON HIM AND GIVIN FALSE HOPES

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Okobola146: 12:48am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
no mind am. We go soon retire am from politics
Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2022
God forbide this old man rule this country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State / Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.