Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Thank You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You All (1064 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You All by owendemsy: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2007
goodmorning
i saw all the replies and thank you all for the understanding and words of advice honestly even at the end of the longrun and no body helped me,i won't feel bad anymore why because your advices has really encouraged me and for the school account i will send it with every other necessary document.thank you and God bless
Re: Thank You All by ssRhino: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
why the double account?
Re: Thank You All by aikmamah1(m): 5:27am On Aug 09, 2007
bros ask me,

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please I Need Your Response / A Tale To Tell,if U Care To Read / My Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.