Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: (1071 Views)

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Why Beer Is Better Than A Woman / Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by flirt69: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2008
1. beer is never jealous
2. u can always be very sure that you are the very first person to pop a bottle of beer
, Hola at me for more if you need some more
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Busta(f): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2008
Keep telling ursef that and drinking ursef to stupor!!

**hisses**
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by flirt69: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2008
tell me! what i have said wrong, I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth, fela'z can i get a hell yea" undecided
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
empty barrels make the most . . . . . . . fela' z can i get a hell yeah?
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by sagitarius(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2008
shakes head & drops thread
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Rebellious(f): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2008
@poster, do yourself a favor and move this to the jokes section. . .even though it's not funny.
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by TheSly: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
poster

no worry. . . . make u continue to dey drink, by the time ur stomach go turn to pot belly, when the thing go big like say u drink one drum of water, that na when u go no say khaki no be leather . . . . . shees
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

poster

no worry. . . . make u continue to dey drink, by the time your stomach go turn to pot belly, when the thing go big like say u drink one drum of water, that na when u go no say khaki no be leather . . . . . shees

LOL grin hey you tongue
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by TheSly: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL grin hey you tongue

sup tongue
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by FactorChic(f): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
Na guys like u dey face firing squad, use gun scatter ur brain make birds con feed on d remains cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

sup tongue
so you wanna tell me you dnt drink beer?
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by TheSly: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
toyinrayo:

so you want to tell me you dnt drink beer?

beer ke? i don't smoke. . . . .! ! ! don't drink. . .
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by uspry1(f): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2008
Continue drinking beer everyday make you potbelly that is where most women HATE!!!! angry

Drinking beer drunk all the time make you violently beating up on women and even children NO REASONS!!!

It kills your liver if you drink beer for rest of your life all the time---refused to quit!!!
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Guchis(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2008
flirt69:

1. beer is never jealous
2. u can always be very sure that you are the very first person to pop a bottle of beer

And what is the lesson behind this great discovery of yours??
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by tkb417(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2008
@poster
howdy
The only place ull find me on a friday is the bar with friends.
yeah right. . .the Hen and Moet of this world can never be compared to my babe ( when i get one)

Women are the salt of life, not beer, nor Henny, nor don perignon.
Let your ways be pure my guy!
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by IykeD(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2008
This is called "I must start a thread even if it is meaningless, "
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2008
what of pple like myself wey no dey drink. o boy, keep drinking jare. pple wey dey drink seem to have the most fun.
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by Esss(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2008
@ Poster

Big up, and keep on sipping, and keep on toasting to the good life.

BUT I'm yet to find half a reason why my beloved beer is better than my sweetheart. After i'm done drinking, all I can think about is spending the rest of the evening in bed with her. So I dont agree with you that there is any reason why beer is better than women. Rather they compliment each other.
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by yimiton(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2008
Yes, you're the first to pop it open.
when you've gulped it down, what happens next? Do you have the same bottle the next day when you need the beer?

Oh, you can just go ahead and marry the empty bottle!
Re: 14 Good Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women: by mailmalc(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
Nonee Flows[/b]
Woman , Beer i go for beer fast fast
both dey high but na beer own dey last pass
2 bottles of beer u go fit think sharp sharp
2 women , o' boy na heart attack

Beer Better Pass Woman
if u wan talk the opposite go talk am else where
you fit chase one woman from now till next year
as for beer i fit get like one bottle now now now
and i nor go get trouble

my brodas i go tell u true i nor go lie give you
woman good but beer is better
woman na khaki but beer na leather
you and your friends fit share beer together
but woman .  .  them no dey share am
them nor dey take that one play 2 ears nor dey hear am

.                 .              .                .    to be continued

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know You Are In Love? / How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour / Must I Wear A Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.