Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit (4983 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by obaaderemi: 7:03am On May 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
A foolish move, you focused more on answering ALL than submitting FEW. You are not different from someone that didn't come for the exam. Come back next year, hopefully you would have learnt your lesson
The op said the computer shut down before she/he clicked on submit. The system is going to record her exam as submitted. The op is in distress and the best most of you can do is make fun of her/him? What kind of society is this?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by Lamasta(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2022
001spice:
stupid comment if u dnt have sumtin reasonable to say cnt u just zip up ur dirty mouth

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by idu1(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Hello Nairalanders, please I sat for Jamb CBT Exam in the morning and after answering all the questions, I didn’t have enough time to click on submit.

Please will I be affected by that? Will I still see my results?

Chill down. It's submitted.
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by Beautygoddesss: 10:04am On May 07, 2022
My dear its ok dont worry it also happened to my friend yesterday her computer went off as she was about to summit.her questions were later transferred to anoda computer nd she submitted.yours will be submitted automatically am very sure. smiley
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by hope4nigeria(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2022
AcuraZDX:

What kind of talk is this?
and what kind of question are you asking? And how old are you to begin with?!

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by hope4nigeria(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2022
obaaderemi:
The op said the computer shut down before she/he clicked on submit. The system is going to record her exam as submitted. The op is in distress and the best most of you can do is make fun of her/him? What kind of society is this?
damage control, he or she didn't give the details in the post or else updated

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by Smartjoe4us(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2022
Same thing happened to me but my result came out awesome, just that ASUU no gree make i finish sch, so your major fear now shouldn't be JAMB but ASUU.
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by nnamdi640: 11:01am On May 07, 2022
Don't worry it has automatically submitted without your permission. You can try it on the cbt practice to see for yourself. There are two ways this cbt of a thing works 1) you submitted willing 2) the system submit automatically for you and log you out just to prevent you from using more time
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by 001spice: 11:22am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Lamasta post=112600568][/quote]that exactly hw u should be beaten so ur brain can start function well
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by Lamasta(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2022
001spice:
that exactly hw u should be beaten so ur brain can start function well
You and the OP needs to be dealt with severely so that when next you are writing exam you will obey all the instructions which is the first thing to do before passing an exam

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by Qpid5(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2022
It will automatically submit itself once your time is exhausted.. no fear
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by CRISPRcas9: 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Hello Nairalanders, please I sat for Jamb CBT Exam in the morning and after answering all the questions, I didn’t have enough time to click on submit.

Please will I be affected by that? Will I still see my results?
I wrote last year, but I never clicked on the submit button, and I saw my result. Don't be scared.
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by juman(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2022
Submitted automatically.
Wow, I like it.
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by 001spice: 3:40pm On May 07, 2022
Lamasta:

You and the OP needs to be dealt with severely so that when next you are writing exam you will obey all the instructions which is the first thing to do before passing an exam
talking wit u is a waste of time. Ur brain is empty.get lost.little crap
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by Lamasta(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2022
001spice:
talking wit u is a waste of time. Ur brain is empty.get lost.little crap
You must be suffering from dementia
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by BrutusOj(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2022
franknelson:
CBT is programmed to time the exams, hence once the allotted time is over, it initiates submit command.
Meaning that some of the questions he assumed he answered wouldn't be counted abi?
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by obaaderemi: 7:29pm On May 07, 2022
hope4nigeria:
damage control, he or she didn't give the details in the post or else updated
But You should know that in a cbt exam, once the computer shuts down submission is automatic.
What details did you need?
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit by obaaderemi: 7:30pm On May 07, 2022
BrutusOj:
Meaning that some of the questions he assumed he answered wouldn't be counted abi?
They're counted already, sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses; Part 2. / 16 Striking Facts You May Never Have Come Across (shocking) / A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.