Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) (73014 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by petermichaels(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2022
When we Go begin Beat People Wey put This Country For This Deep shit. Na Dat time i Dey wait To Contribute My Own quota. At Least I Fit Send 2solid Slaps.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:17am On May 08, 2022
Xbee007:

The concept of Freedom of Choice is alien to halfwit numbskulls like you. How does the relationship between 2 consenting adults affect you? How do people expressing their freedom of sexuality affect you? Nigeria is already a hellhole. Why make it more difficult for another human because they have sexual affinity different from yours? Is it okay for Boko Haram to kill you because you are a Christian?

Cut that moronic overused bullshit.

This was the nonsense they were telling the Westerners until they turned into this tyranny:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10792297/Book-sent-800-primary-schools-teaches-children-persons-sex-assigned.html

This does not affect us?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:20am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:

Majority of South Africa's population are black people, they dominate every industry and aspects of the country and they're blacks like us. Nigeria has no excuse at all, this has nothing to do with being black. We've the human potential and resources but sadly corruption, poverty, and high crime rates have hindered our progress.

What an ignorant statement!

Yes, they no dominate the public sector, and like typical black monkey fools, they are gradually turning SA into a typical African shithole.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidbath: 12:20am On May 08, 2022
I am very certain that some of the touts that attacked him are closet f@gs.

The number of closet f@gs in this zoo is alarming. Forget all these hypocrisy.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:23am On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I hope he does that. He deserves a safe environment just like everyone else in the world outside of Nigeria. I’m going to forward this story to our embassy in Nigeria and reach out to a few contacts. I wish I knew his name and account details.
I’m not homosexual but no one deserves the savagery he received. His attackers will be the first to have sex with a cross dresser when no one is looking.

Stop talking nonsense.

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

The people that beat him.

If he did not offend them, they would not have beat him.

Or have you seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them?
Are you sure you are living in Nigeria because I don't think you are......oh,I remember,you are not queer because this is the reality of most queer men in Nigeria,they just mind their business and society gangs up against them,I've seen it happen time and again

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:26am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Are you sure you are living in Nigeria because I don't think you are......oh,I remember,you are not queer because this is the reality of most queer men in Nigeria,they just mind their business and society gangs up against them,I've seen it happen time and again

This does not answer my question.

You avoided it and conveniently went off-tangent.

Again: Or have you seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:28am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

This does not answer my question.

You avoided it and conveniently went off-tangent.

Again: Or have you seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them?
And yet again I asked what his offence was and besides if he committed any,he should be handed over to the proper authorities not meting out jungle justice

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I hope he does that. He deserves a safe environment just like everyone else in the world outside of Nigeria. I’m going to forward this story to our embassy in Nigeria and reach out to a few contacts. I wish I knew his name and account details.
I’m not homosexual but no one deserves the savagery he received. His attackers will be the first to have sex with a cross dresser when no one is looking.
I will say it and keep saying it, homophobia stems from misogyny,the fact that most people especially men keep seeing feminity as weak so anything that portrays that is less than a man

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:31am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And yet again I asked what his offence was and besides if he committed any,he should be handed over to the proper authorities not meting out jungle justice

No, you did not.

You asked if he offended, and I said "yes, he did".

And I asked you: Or have you seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them?

I need that answered.

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:32am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I will say it and keep saying it, homophobia stems from misogyny,the fact that most people especially men keep seeing feminity as weak so anything that portrays that is less than a man

So women that hate homosexuals actual hate women and femininity?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Cut that moronic overused bullshit.

This was the nonsense they were telling the Westerners until they turned into this tyranny:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10792297/Book-sent-800-primary-schools-teaches-children-persons-sex-assigned.html

This does not affect us?
explain how it’s affecting you bigot

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2022
pegix:
I do tell people

You see all.those gay and lgbt whatever dogshit
It has not origin or roots that can be traced to africa
Normally those cross dressers exist cuz they celeb and well protected

If bobrisky waka for mushin street e go collect

The one way pain me pass be a fully grown man with big gbola come dey disguise as female , wan dey flex him co guy

If boyz catch am..we go loose guard am anyhow

Well deserved beating
Please do your research so you won't look like a fool next time, homosexuality was prevalent in Africa before the advent of the west. Next,you will tell me animals doesn't possess the trait?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:35am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

and is. 100%

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

So women that hate homosexuals actual hate women and femininity?
Oh yea,those ones are literally doing themselves but that's a topic for another day

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:36am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:
explain how it’s affecting you bigot

Mooron, nonsense people teach my kids does not affect me?

What kind of fooool are you?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:37am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oh yea,those ones are literally doing themselves but that's a topic for another day

Cut the crap, man.

It does not stem from misogyny.

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:37am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

No, you did not.

You asked if he offended, and I said "yes, he did".

And I asked you: Or have you seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them?

I need that answered.
My answer to your question is NO so now,can you please tell me his offence?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:38am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Please do your research so you won't look like a fool next time, homosexuality was prevalent in Africa before the advent of the west. Next,you will tell me animals doesn't possess the trait?

Prevalent?

How?

Where?

In what form?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Cut the crap, man.

It does not stem from misogyny.
You are already a bigot so my argument will be wasted on you. Goodnight

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:
and is. 100%
The amount of hate, misinformation and nerve they have especially when spilling out this misinformation really irks my skin

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:39am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

My answer to your question is NO so now,can you please tell me his offence?

How can you answer be: No, I have never seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them. And you are still asking me what his offence is?

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Prevalent?

How?

Where?

In what form?
Dude,the internet is free

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:40am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The amount of hate, misinformation and nerve they have especially when spilling out this misinformation really irks my skin

Man, you are giving several misinformation here yourself. grin

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:40am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Mooron, nonsense people teach my kids does not affect me?

What kind of fooool are you?

Do they also teach your kids about heterosexuality?
How do you think LGBTQ parents feel when their kids learn about man-woman relationships?

You don’t see them advocating for straight people to be muzzled. So shut up and let others live. If your child is not LGBTQ no amount of teaching will make them what they are not. In fact you’re hurting your kids by keeping knowledge from them.
Every child should know that there are more than one groups of people in the society and they should learn to respect and accommodate others. That’s what real education is. Not bigotry

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

How can you answer be: No, I have never seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them. And you are still asking me what his offence is?
And yet I'm asking you to please tell me his offence because I saw none

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:41am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,the internet is free

Yes.

For you that made a claim and need to back it up.

Or you are just attempting to misinform? grin

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:41am On May 08, 2022
dreamxhaser:
[s]The way I hate gay eh. I just need the law to permit killing them and you will see how how send thousands to their grave. I will buy a gun for the purpose of hunting them.

In fact, if I see a kid becoming one, I'll give him at least before 18, the day he turns 18 and continues his stupid ways, I'll kill him.

Tueh[/s]

Abject penury and collosal calamity awaits your passion to marginalize the already marginalized.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:41am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

this place is a cesspit

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:42am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

What’s his offense

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Legendoo: 12:42am On May 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up