Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) (72976 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by olusola200: 5:44am On May 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your ignorance is generational. There is nothing actually gay that happened. The law says "caught in the act". He was not nude, he didn't attacked anyone. Why does his lifestyle provoke such a hate crime?

No one is gay or supports homosexuality. However, as a Christian I am appalled at your heightened enthusiasm to take someone else's life in broad daylight and feel legally excited about it. I wonder the most-advanced microscope required for you to see that a crime was committed here. Who gave you the legal right to take laws into your hands?

Mob justice can go both ways. Tomorrow it might be you or your relative getting stoned over a wrong that you know little about. It is not right.

Your hatred for gays cannot undermine the law and humanity. This is not the way. If that man had a weapon that could harm the public, I would incline to your mental space.

Stop insinuating negative conclusions when people do not subscribe to your shallow opinion. This is wrong at all levels. You should condemn it if you had any respect for life and the law.

How could you be so cold-blooded to watch a man bleed and get beaten without a chance to trial and to defense? I spit in your face. Swine

By their word we shall know them.can you allow any of your family members to dress that way

4 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by missuzoma: 5:54am On May 08, 2022
This was published to be used in seeking asylum somewhere. I believe it was staged all the way.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2022
Acidosis:

That's what they do. Many of them were lured in boys-only schools and hostels. They weren't born ga.y.

So you what them to continue luring others into it?. Or what do you mean...
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Tzar(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2022
I have no pity for him!
This is not who we are!
The West will not tolerate any behavior that opposes their way of life, why should they encourage part of their culture that is pervasive in other societies? They will even tactical punish countries that resist homosexuality!
If you want to practice western culture, go to the West. When in Rome, behave like a Roman… otherwise you get what is coming!

5 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by TruthinAction: 6:06am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

No I wouldn't but I would tcriticize it either ... As long as they don't kill him, sometimes you don't spare the rod ..

I condemn what he is doing. But we have a law in the country. I believe in things being done the right way. No one has the right to take law into his hand. This is my point.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by JBoss25(m): 6:09am On May 08, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Dunderhead, kindly highlight the fella's crime
shut up! This is Africa for God's sake and not America, he deserved everything he got. Violence was needed.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Tzar(m): 6:11am On May 08, 2022
I disagree with you on your comment that citizens cannot take the law into their hands.
Even in the West, there is ‘citizens arrest’ when law enforcers refuse to effect an arrest. You are even permitted to take a life if you or someone else is being antagonized. You are not expected to wait for the law to take effect.
Infact, where the law is deliberately toothless, the natural law of self preservation will stir up action in you.
TruthinAction:

I condemn what he is doing. But we have a law in the country. I believe in things being done the right way. No one has the right to take law into his hand. This is my point.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by JBoss25(m): 6:16am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
Nigeria would have been a better place if such energy was directed at our politicians and national cake eaters
which kind talk be this, most politicians are heavily guarded how do u expect thugs to attack them, who wants to chop bullet before?

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2022
TruthinAction:

There in lies the faux Parse. Wars are necessary sometimes so is self defense. They are rejecting his trying to normalize sodomy ... When you learn to accept seeing a man dress as a woman or twoem kkissing in your mind you have started to rationalize and normalize.it. until one day you feel.like.kissing a.man

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by pegix(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Please do your research so you won't look like a fool next time, homosexuality was prevalent in Africa before the advent of the west. Next,you will tell me animals doesn't possess the trait?
because it happened at some point in history doesnot.justify that it was prevalent

Really prevalent?..ahahaha
Most likely in secrecy
Socially disgusting act that would have been chastised by the community
If you think it was rampant in history and was widely acceptable to the people

U should be able to give a stats of how many people and their regional distribution engaged it in

Names exist for this things
Hausa has what they call it
Yoruba does
The ugdandans do

But there were never evidence of it peaceful reception much less it prevalence in any african culture

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:26am On May 08, 2022
olusola200:

By their word we shall know them.can you allow any of your family members to dress that way
I will not and neither will I allow any of them to kill a life that he cannot create. We are not judges in my family. We are LAW ABIDING and a part of the law prohibits a citizen from lynching another citizen. The law demands that you report any information to the authority.

It's fine if you tag me any fruit you desire. Who cares? Nevertheless, it is utterly wrong to lynch a man for his preferences. Jesus taught me to condemn evil but never to take up weapons to harm. Jesus changed lives without his fist or weapons, he preached and taught. I want to imitate him.

In African culture, young girls who have sex outside marriages were shamed and even killed. That didn't stop the world from evolving. No matter how hard you beat, Jesus has already prophesied that these thing will be. So, it is vain that you break the law.

You, the one condemning, you go about defiling people's daughters and encroaching in the rights of many men, defiling their future wives and stuffing their bodies with sin.

Y'all self-righteous hypocrites.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Lepon02: 6:34am On May 08, 2022
This is totally wrong and unfair.

What is wrong with people? angry
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:42am On May 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
I’m sure this is a strong message to other cross dressers Bobrisky , James Brown and the likes.
I wonder what the future generation holds if we keep condoning this sodomy in the name of civilization.
Im sure his only offence is he doesnt have money. If he had money they would have hailed him the way they hail Bobrisky , and Denrele.
Even the James Brown once oyinbo starts celebrating him. Na una go begin speak highly of him

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Aroyjunior(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2022
Is this the cause of Nigeria problem.abegi
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Legendoo: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
Na here all the woke wereys gather.

Na them them. If you don't get forget about it.

Beastly people. Tufuwaka.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
JBoss25:
shut up! This is Africa for God's sake and not America, he deserved everything he got. Violence was needed.

What effrontery
Listen good dude; a catastrophic end will be your reward for the violence you employ today against the marginalized folks.

Now bugger off.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2022
Golan007:

That guy could never be a medical doctor.
Well,he calls himself a doctor,if he is,I don't wanna know how he got his license but you are so right,that comment doesn't show the empathical side of a doctor, majority of them thinks it's just by having a piece of paper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 08, 2022
Kenturkey048:
. Are you a gay ?
Na faggôt him be na undecided u no need to ask again
Wait till them catch am for motor park maybe him body no go swell up like bonce.
Very useless set of people defending abominations

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:12am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
Nigeria would have been a better place if such energy was directed at our politicians and national cake eaters
how many tyms hav u raised hand on ur local government chairman??

Something u can not do, u re blaming others for it... I dont like it ooh

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sardauna24(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Chibuezem(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
I’m sure this is a strong message to other cross dressers Bobrisky , James Brown and the likes.
I wonder what the future generation holds if we keep condoning this sodomy in the name of civilization.
if you recalling want to tackle it, go against it on social media by boycotting all these male comediansthat dress like females to crack jokes. See what we watch has a way of becoming a norm in our society, most of genz in Nigeria were heavily influenced by nilly wood movies as of then.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2022
Remag666:

Na faggôt him be naundecided u no need to ask again
Wait till they we catch am for motor park maybe him body no go swell up like bonce.
Very useless set of people defending abominations

Baba leave them. I para pass you for their matter...I no ever believe say e go reach time wey people go defend this rubbish...Well, let's just say we live in an insane world.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2022
Acidosis:

And that's why feminists are the major advocates of ga.y rights. The idea is to subjugate men and make them behave and act like women, so men can literally become women, isn't?

It's not like many of you would leave a bicep six pack man for a lipgloss, makeup, and bum short wearing man o. But the idea of seeing the majority of men act and behave like women gets you pathetic feminists turned on.

Sorry but it will never happen, at least in your generation. There's something called culture, morals, and public peace. Even in America, you can't simply go into the streets naked just because you own your body. Public morals and sanity must be upheld by all and sundry.
When they say gender is a social construct,this is exactly what they mean

Is your masculinity that fragile that any poke in it,it breaks? If you ask me,that guy is 10 times of a real man than the lynching cowards, feminine gender expression should not synonymous with weakness,I reckon if those cowards took him one after the other,he'd win. he's a real man because he f*cked society's gender roles and expressions and did what made him happy despite knowing the risks. That's the first rule of being a man, doing whatever the hell you want as long as no one is hurt.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Benny6944: 7:23am On May 08, 2022
TimmyTen:

op you tell no one how to live his life
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by selfemployed(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

Are you high?

Is there not a difference between male trousers and female trousers?

Is there no difference between male skirts/gowns and female skirts/gowns?

In scotland, their men wear skirts

In Saudi arabia, UAE, Israel etc even northen Nigeria men wear gowns

You will not lynch those mallams when they wear their islamic gowns
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2022
Where was he/she crossing to? Ode! E remain Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Angel55555(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
how many tyms hav u raised hand on ur local government chairman??

Something u can not do, u re blaming others for it... I dont like it ooh
How many times have you done so too Sir;
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Although I’ve never thought of it that way I agree with you one hundred percent!
When you see a man impersonating a woman especially a black woman, it's rooted in laughter but a woman doing the opposite is not. People will rather see men impersonate black characters like the vixen, fire and Mami but will shame men lifting women via drag

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:32am On May 08, 2022
Abeg beat him till he can't walk anymore.
The senseless woke people here supporting him, thunder fire you all.
I'm sure you don't have kids, that's why you're selfish.
If you do, you'll fear for the kind of society your child will grow up and stop encouraging this mental illness called lgtvqr or whatever.

If you want unlimited freedom, go to the US and do your rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / The Richest Man In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.