Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) (73015 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Yes.

For you that made a claim and need to back it up.

Or you are just attempting to misinform? grin
Dude,you and fellow bigots have the chronicle of knowledge in your hands,use it

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:43am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And yet I'm asking you to please tell me his offence because I saw none

No, you saw one because you said you have never seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them.

If you said, "Yes, I have never seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them", then you can argue you did not see his offence.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Man, you are giving several misinformation here yourself. grin
Misinformation that can be backed up by facts.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

No, you saw one because you said you have never seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them.

If you said, "Yes, I have never seen people gang up to beat someone that did not offend them", then you can argue you did not see his offence.
LoL....now it's obvious you are trolling

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:45am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:

Do they also teach your kids about heterosexuality?
How do you think LGBTQ parents feel when their kids learn about man-woman relationships?

You don’t see them advocating for straight people to be muzzled. So shut up and let others live. If your child is not LGBTQ no amount of teaching will make them what they are not. In fact you’re hurting your kids by keeping knowledge from them.
Every child should know that there are more than one groups of people in the society and they should learn to respect and accommodate others. That’s what real education is. Not bigotry

What a moronic, deluded statement.

So your argument is that teaching normality to our children is wrong? Your foolishness is immense.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by luluosas(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2022
They should be dealt with, idiot people. But what punishment have you guys unleashed on the female folks dragging to be men in men's attire? Don't you think they also deserve a more serious beatings?
I come in peace please.

Making 3 dollars daily is not a bad idea. Get in touch to learn about it
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:47am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,you and fellow bigots have the chronicle of knowledge in your hands,use it

You are a dim-witted. I asked you a simple question, you are struggling to answer.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:47am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Misinformation that can be backed up by facts.

Facts you stupidly cannot provide?

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:48am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL....now it's obvious you are trolling

I am trolling, because you cannot prove the BS you poofs try and spread to back your deviancy?

Which homosexuality was prevalent in Africa, poof?

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:

Do they also teach your kids about heterosexuality?
How do you think LGBTQ parents feel when their kids learn about man-woman relationships?

You don’t see them advocating for straight people to be muzzled. So shut up and let others live. If your child is not LGBTQ no amount of teaching will make them what they are not. In fact you’re hurting your kids by keeping knowledge from them.
Every child should know that there are more than one groups of people in the society and they should learn to respect and accommodate others. That’s what real education is. Not bigotry

Apt.

Eventually, the disgust and impatience most men harbour towards themselves will consume them.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 08, 2022
luluosas:
They should be dealt with, idiot people. But what punishment have you guys unleashed on the female folks dragging to be men in men's attire? Don't you think they also deserve a more serious beatings?
I come in peace please.

Dunderhead, kindly highlight the fella's crime

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:52am On May 08, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Apt.

Eventually, the disgust and impatience most men harbour towards themselves will consume them.

Many of you are deluded.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a dim-witted. I asked you a simple question, you are struggling to answer.
From the first sentence to the premise of this Convo....yea,I can't converse with you man. Good night

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:55am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

What a moronic, deluded statement.

So your argument is that teaching normality to our children is wrong? Your foolishness is immense.

Wow. You ARE slow. I was wondering. I wasn’t sure but thanks for clearing my doubts.

No hunny it’s not wrong to teach your kids about what the usual is aka heteronormativity but it’s actually wonderful to teach them that in addition to everything else’s that obtainable in the society. They will live and function in this society and it’s to their benefit to learn how to navigate respectfully around other people who are different from them. It’s not an an alien concept

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:56am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

I am trolling, because you cannot prove the BS you poofs try and spread to back your deviancy?

Which homosexuality was prevalent in Africa, poof?
Like I said....the internet is free,start with king mwanga of uganda and realize queerness was a complete African trait. Good night

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:56am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

From the first sentence to the premise of this Convo....yea,I can't converse with you man. Good night

Next time, don't dare open your mouth and use your useless labels, like bigot, on me.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:57am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Many of you are deluded.

The earlier you jettison your wretched perspective as regards this discourse, the better for you.

Now scram.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:57am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said....the internet is free

Shut the ef up and stop trying to misinform by spreading BS.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Next time, don't dare open your mouth and use your useless labels, like bigot, on me.
I called you what you are,why are you mad grin cool?

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:58am On May 08, 2022
Pussysucker01:

The earlier you jettison your wretched perspective as regards this discourse, the better for you.

Now scram.

Go and give your perspective in the same motor park, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Shut the ef up and stop trying to misinform by spreading BS.
LoL....ok dude, goodnight

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:59am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I called you what you are,why are you mad grin cool?

Okay, deviant poof! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 1:02am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:

Wow. You ARE slow. I was wondering. I wasn’t sure but thanks for clearing my doubts.

No hunny it’s not wrong to teach your kids about what the usual is aka heteronormativity but it’s actually wonderful to teach them that in addition to everything else’s that obtainable in the society. They will live and function in this society and it’s to their benefit to learn how to navigate respectfully around other people who are different from them. It’s not an an alien concept

You are daft, brainwashed, low IQ and deluded.

You can teach your kids your filth in your home.

Let you children grow up and call themselves "they" and "non-binary", and your daft ass would say you are "Progressive" while your children are useless.

Don't come here and push that crap of the deviant filth your idiotic likes are pushing does not affect us.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by rickleye: 1:03am On May 08, 2022
As much as I don’t agree with transgender, gay or LGBTQ agenda . Jungle justice is so backward and not productive. This is a fellow human being beaten and clothes ripped like we are under the Old Testament with no laws or rules to govern us. And In broad day light.

Gays exist in 9ja and there are many. I recall during my days in Lag. I befriended a dude who was always given the short stick. He was laughed at, bore the brunt of cruel jokes and was at one time beaten. I didn’t understand until he said he was effeminate, gay. I still didn’t understand. Another family friend was found drown in a pool.

I know we find their behaviour repulsive but this is not the answer. This is bullying and ganging upon a person because he can’t fight back is shameful. Why not channel this energy upon those who have robbed us blind for years? Or why do we find/classify one abomination higher than another. There are thieves in shirts and pants and khakis who have acquired generational wealth on the backs of our fathers and fore fathers - yet they walk the streets free from such attacks.

America & some developed countries have tried - “ pray the gay away” and conversion therapy for gays and these acts are now banned.

Naija style of “ beat the gay away” will only be met with opposition from the west in which assistance in forms of loans or grants will be tied to a rule which insists that a law to protect these marginalized people be put in place. Failure to do so would have repercussions with our creditors.

What do we do ? - for now if you feel so inclined that he/she’s stopping you from making a living. Call the cops . Don’t take justice into your own hands.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 1:05am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are daft, brainwashed, low IQ and deluded.

You can teach your kids your filth in your home.

Let you children grow up and call themselves "they" and "non-binary", and your daft ass would say you are "Progressive" while your children are useless.

Don't come here and push that crap of the deviant filth your idiotic likes are pushing does not affect us.

Sounds like you’re projecting.
If you will have a LGBTQ child, your bigotry can’t stop it. All it will create is a child with miserable childhood memories. But hey do you. However keep your hatred to yourself

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 1:09am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:

Sounds like you’re projecting.
If you will have a LGBTQ child, your bigotry can’t stop it. All it will create a child with miserable childhood memories. But hey do you. However keep your hatred to yourself

No, I am not projecting.

Maybe you are just too daft to understand the outcomes that has emerged from the brainwash that you are espousing.

Let your useless kids grow up calling themselves "they", "Non-binary" and "trysexuals", then you can be a proud rainbow flag-waving, lunatic, "Progressive" Mum.

You have achieved and done a great job then. You cretins will not do it to our children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:10am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Go and give your perspective in the same motor park, the better for you.

Obviously, you gotta unlearn the bullshit you've been fed from childhood by the unjust society we've found ourselves.

Jungle justice for crossdressing is barbaric, and infringement on the fundamental human right of the said crossdresser.

Learn how to be civil, respectful and accomodating in your dealings with citizens with anomalies.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:13am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Okay, deviant poof! cheesy
Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 1:16am On May 08, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Obviously, you gotta unlearn the bullshit you've been fed from childhood by the unjust society we've found ourselves.

Jungle justice for crossdressing is barbaric, and infringement on the fundamental human right of the said crossdresser.

Learn how to be civil, respectful and accomodating in your dealings with citizens with anomalies.

You must be deluded!

You need to unlearn the BS hollywood has brainwashed you with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:23am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You must be deluded!

You need to unlearn the BS hollywood has brainwashed you with.

Since you take delight in extreme fo0lishness, I leave you to your folly.

The hate in your heart for the marginalized anomalies will eventually consume you and others that share such ideology.

You won't be dignified with another response as I have zero patience for nonsensical scallywags.

Rubbish
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by 43Ronin: 1:25am On May 08, 2022
Eheeeen. Small boys ooo. That one even burst bottle to lebe him fellow nigger. This is the how SW politicians have trained their youths. Thuggery & cultism. People that should be in school or somewhere gainfully employed want to kill a fellow human for crossxdressing. This is another borno oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.