Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) (73013 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 1:31am On May 08, 2022
If my child does not identify as male or female, they can refer to themselves as they. And I would still die for them. With all my heart and all my love.

Not everyone has to be in the box we think they should belong to. If that’s too complex for you to grasp, too bad that’s unfortunate for you .

Must suck to be you. Bitter about what someone else wants to called. When do you find time for your own life if you’re that busy being consumed with fury at what another person wants to be identified as. It’s perplexing .
Gamesmart:

No, I am not projecting.

Maybe you are just too daft to understand the outcomes that has emerged from the brainwash that you are espousing.

Let your useless kids grow up calling themselves "they", "Non-binary" and "trysexuals", then you can be a proud rainbow flag-waving, lunatic, "Progressive" Mum.

You have achieved and done a great job then. You cretins will not do it to our children.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 1:32am On May 08, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Since you take delight in extreme fo0lishness, I leave you to your folly.

The hate in your heart for the marginalized anomalies will eventually consume you and others that share such ideology.

You won't be dignified with another response as I have zero patience for nonsensical scallywags.

Rubbish

It seems you are a pure dimwit.

The only thing that will get consumed are people like you with tyre, petrol and a spark when you put your stupidity in public.

Fooool!

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 1:36am On May 08, 2022
cococandy:
If my child does not identify as male or female, they can refer to themselves as they. And I would still die for them. With all my heart and all my love.

Not everyone has to be in the box we think they should belong to. If that’s too complex for you to grasp, too bad that’s unfortunate for you .

Must suck to be you. Bitter about what someone else wants to called. When do you find time for your own life if you’re that busy being consumed with fury at what another person wants to be identified as. It’s perplexing .

I know you are that kind of useless mother.

Let your children be outside the box and even fall in the gutter.

When one of your kids is 12, you should change their gender and cut off their genitals, useless Rainbow Mummy.

Na your husband carry market.

You will not just propagate your idiotic style of parenting on our children. Keep you lunacy away from my life and don't foolishly compare it with a normal life with the foolish words like heteronormative you have been brainwashed with.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 2:02am On May 08, 2022
grin It’s not my fault that you weren’t loved.
The bitterness is oozing from you
Gamesmart:

I know you are that kind of useless mother.

Let your children be outside the box and even fall in the gutter.

When one of your kids is 12, you should change their gender and cut off their genitals, useless Rainbow Mummy.

Na your husband carry market.

You will not just propagate your idiotic style of parenting on our children. Keep you lunacy away from my life and don't foolishly compare it with a normal life with the foolish words like heteronormative you have been brainwashed with.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by grandstar(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2022
pegix:
I do tell people

You see all.those gay and lgbt whatever dogshit
It has not origin or roots that can be traced to africa
Normally those cross dressers exist cuz they celeb and well protected

If bobrisky waka for mushin street e go collect

The one way pain me pass be a fully grown man with big gbola come dey disguise as female , wan dey flex him co guy

If boyz catch am..we go loose guard am anyhow

Well deserved beating

Homosexuality in Africa pre-dates the white man.

The Yoruba word for homosexual male is"adofuro". That is, someone who engages in sex through the anus. Basically a sodomite. The origin of the word is before the colonialist came.

The king of Buganda in Uganda when the white missionaries arrived was openly gay.

There is also a false notion that homosexuality is western. That is wrong. Europe was very homophobic in the past. They hated gays. The punishment for homosexuality was castration as late as the 1950s in Netherland if not longer.

The American army used to dismiss about 12,000 soldiers yearly who were discovered to be gay. Homosexuals weren't allowed into the army.

It was only in the 1990s and 2000s that attitudes began to change because homosexuals fought for their rights to be who they are and not be discriminated against.

When the then actress, Ellen Degeneres came out as gay in the 1990s, her acting career died instantly. It was taboo.

How do people become gay? For the vast majority, it is the same way you discovered you were straight. They just find out they prefer the same sex. Only a few percent were "corrupted".

You have stark illiterates who are gay. Many boys have been sodomized by the house boys. Girls too have been abused by house girls. Some may become gay because of this, but only some as their understanding of sex has been distorted.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Aystarz: 3:11am On May 08, 2022
Pr3cious:
They want to beat the fear of God back into him.

If you watched that video you'll know that Nigerian Youths are one of the most stupid people on Earth.

This reeks of misplaced priorities, if politicians passes, these fools will hail them, while a cross dresser that didn't hurt a fly is being lynched.

Live and let's live please.

Awon oniranu. Just a wad of cash from politicians and they'll start betraying their fellow youth.
Na so APC agbero youths infiltrated and harassed peaceful protesters during Endsars. I wonder if their lives have been a tad better since then. No good, ne'erdowell, stinky idiots!
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:30am On May 08, 2022
Dey will not beat Denrele because he's a celebrity.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Angel55555(m): 3:31am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

What an ignorant statement!

Yes, they no dominate the public sector, and like typical black monkey fools, they are gradually turning SA into a typical African shithole.
South Africa is the only "developed country" in Africa the rest are called developing countries including Nigeria
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Angel55555(m): 3:33am On May 08, 2022
highoctane:

Stop complaining, nobody stops you from switching off the light and take a portion of the cake which you think is rightly yours, Or at least search the pocket of your master.
I'm not complaining just stating the obvious, what's your problem with that ?
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Kwestionair: 3:42am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
Nigeria would have been a better place if such energy was directed at our politicians and national cake eaters

The worse set of gullible humans are Nigerians, the people never know Wetin dem dey in for. Polithiefcians are enjoying themselves contributing the stolen 100m which apc want to use for campaign in the name buying presidential form. Who dash them money if not a well planned work, central bank governor dey buy form sef, very laughable.
This country no fit ever work at all
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 3:48am On May 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
I’m sure this is a strong message to other cross dressers Bobrisky , James Brown and the likes.
I wonder what the future generation holds if we keep condoning this sodomy in the name of civilization.

Where's the sodomy?

Use grammat that you understand
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 3:50am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm so sorry to say this but for a doctor,just wow....you really know nothing about human sexuality not to include your prejudice and your rapid judgement in this century but you studied in Nigeria so I'm literally not surprised

So queer people deserves hate because of your half baked study?

That guy could never be a medical doctor.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:51am On May 08, 2022
His parents failed him. Cross dressers should learn to read the room. Nigeria is not America. You just can't go into the street and public spaces to constitute nuisance because you own your body.

As long as he wasn't caught bursting another man's anus, I don't see a reason for the panel beating though.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Adebowalay(m): 3:57am On May 08, 2022
Musauzor:
That's good for him. Shameless animal.
good for them, not him....oya correct urself...lol

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:02am On May 08, 2022
He should not allow Bobrisky and co push him. Those ones go around with security. He is lucky he wasn't lynched.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2022
Majesty33:
So happy about this, God won't come down to stop this immorality, rather we humans on earth will stop this. What does the future generation hold if this generation keeps allowing this rubbish in the name of civilization.
How have you stopped corruption and surging rape and ritual killings?
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:14am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I will say it and keep saying it, homophobia stems from misogyny,the fact that most people especially men keep seeing feminity as weak so anything that portrays that is less than a man

And that's why feminists are the major advocates of ga.y rights. The idea is to subjugate men and make them behave and act like women, so men can literally become women, isn't?

It's not like many of you would leave a bicep six pack man for a lipgloss, makeup, and bum short wearing man o. But the idea of seeing the majority of men act and behave like women gets you pathetic feminists turned on.

Sorry but it will never happen, at least in your generation. There's something called culture, morals, and public peace. Even in America, you can't simply go into the streets naked just because you own your body. Public morals and sanity must be upheld by all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Agugbadin: 4:15am On May 08, 2022
He has learnt a lesson but in a hard way.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:17am On May 08, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol
But seriously this cross dressers what do they gain from this shit na
Mehn that thing is irritating
Low budget James brown
No matter what, they shouldn't have treated him that way. Nigerians are fond of taking laws into their hands.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:24am On May 08, 2022
Kenturkey048:

What is more wicked than being gay?..Moving around to lure naive kids into a demonic act...

That's what they do. Many of them were lured in boys-only schools and hostels. They weren't born ga.y.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:25am On May 08, 2022
Mozenge1:
Be like some Gay de this Forum because I No understand why some people go de defend Gay.
Your ignorance is generational. There is nothing actually gay that happened. The law says "caught in the act". He was not nude, he didn't attacked anyone. Why does his lifestyle provoke such a hate crime?

No one is gay or supports homosexuality. However, as a Christian I am appalled at your heightened enthusiasm to take someone else's life in broad daylight and feel legally excited about it. I wonder the most-advanced microscope required for you to see that a crime was committed here. Who gave you the legal right to take laws into your hands?

Mob justice can go both ways. Tomorrow it might be you or your relative getting stoned over a wrong that you know little about. It is not right.

Your hatred for gays cannot undermine the law and humanity. This is not the way. If that man had a weapon that could harm the public, I would incline to your mental space.

Stop insinuating negative conclusions when people do not subscribe to your shallow opinion. This is wrong at all levels. You should condemn it if you had any respect for life and the law.

How could you be so cold-blooded to watch a man bleed and get beaten without a chance to trial and to defense? I spit in your face. Swine
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:06am On May 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
I’m sure this is a strong message to other cross dressers Bobrisky , James Brown and the likes.
I wonder what the future generation holds if we keep condoning this sodomy in the name of civilization.

What was his crime? .
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:08am On May 08, 2022
Tb222:
Hahahaha grin gringrin grin them beat am silly, why do I think I know this guy

You think it is funny,?
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by HOB777(m): 5:12am On May 08, 2022
Thunder to your brain
sundaygray:
Na wa. Them for kukuma leave am. He’s not hurting anybody.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:13am On May 08, 2022
kerry57:
This one na better MEME ooo. Una see wetin boberisky dey cause? See the guy breast and lips self.
Him no go ever forget wetin happen to am today. What a way to learn how not to dress stupid.

Do you see, how ......,.., you are reasoning......do they have the right to do that to him? Answer me o.......

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Daggash98: 5:28am On May 08, 2022
Xbee007:

That is why Nigeria will remain a sh*thole. What is the guy's crime. Why the curse? Did he offend anyone? This mumu mentality wey you gey no go allow this nation see any progress.
Who be mumu between u and him? Evil supporting an evil. Tell me what is moral in what he did.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by olusola200: 5:38am On May 08, 2022
Since government refuse to arrest the anomalies.i see nothing wrong if the society decide to do that.

African has culture
Hausa has culture
Igbo has
Yoruba also

Charity begin at home

The beating is called birth reset
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:38am On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I will say it and keep saying it, homophobia stems from misogyny,the fact that most people especially men keep seeing feminity as weak so anything that portrays that is less than a man

Although I’ve never thought of it that way I agree with you one hundred percent!

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:39am On May 08, 2022
sundaygray:
they should kill evil out of the society
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:39am On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Stop talking nonsense.

You’ve proven my point. The first hen to cackle is the one that laid the egg.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by frozen70(f): 5:41am On May 08, 2022
sundaygray:

Nooo, he is a bad influence to up coming youths

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2022
Idiots
No go heat polithiefcians dey beat person wey no hurt una

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.