Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Should I Accept This Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept This Job Offer? (21978 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by STEWpid(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2022
What's us with you guys?
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Maguire004: 12:52pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by MrHighSea: 12:53pm On May 07, 2022
Congrats.
You shouldn't have any difficulties.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by idomytin(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
What is fmcg
Feeder minister for commissioner of government? grin

FMCG = FAST MOVING CONSUMABLE GOODS

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On May 07, 2022
Okikiola914:

Rush and collect it, just 17 local govt lolz, I am covering the whole of SouthWest yet my salary is not up to 100k same FMCG
Hmmm.. But I heard runs many for all these fmcg firms.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by yeking18(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2022
Don't forget to patronize us @ Yeking Gadget Stores. We buy, sell, swap and provide both engineering and software services to your preferred devices or anything electronics, we are top notch in getting you rest minded and constrained budget electonics. You can locate us at our offices at computer village, Ikeja and Alaba International, Ojo Lagos.. Check my sight for more info.. Thanks

Play Station 4 available at stock

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by damosade(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2022
Baba welcome to Fmcg... U no go dey touch your salary.

You will have enough incentives not mention in your offer letter.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by LongBig(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2022
I will advice you go there, no matter the hiccups you might encounter go there first, alone!
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by bmdmix13: 1:02pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

I got a job offer from one of the FMCG companies.
It requires me to oversee the reception and distribution of the company's products across an area
covering up 17 local governments.
The pay is 83k gross with 10k lunch allowance monthly.
There is a gold package HMO for me, my spouse and up to 4 children.
There is also monthly allowance of up to 15k for calls and data.
The job comes with annual, casual, sick and maternity/paternity leaves.

There is opportunity for growth.

The cost of survival is considerable as the job offer is one of the south-south states, Akwa Ibom to be precised.
The challenge is that i am scared of moving as i don't have a place to stay in the state and i don't know anyone there.
talk to an agent, tru a friend theres also gonna b some one who knows someone in that state collect agent number, ask to rent a room self around ur work place start from there
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by qanda: 1:02pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by NaijaCover(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2022
You Are Very Lucky

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by jolaeri(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2022
Please, be positive. Do your own fundamental research. Plan properly. If you're sure of what you can deliver, you'll be successful Do not delay. Above all, put God ahead.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by HomoSapiien: 1:07pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
What is fmcg
Feeder minister for commissioner of government? grin

Illiterate. It’s fast moving consumer goods. undecided
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by zinaunreal(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

It requires me to oversee the reception and distribution of the company's products across an area

The cost of survival is considerable as the job offer is one of the south-south states, Akwa Ibom to be precised.
The challenge is that i am scared of moving as i don't have a place to stay in the state and i don't know anyone there.

Nna eh. Did you come here to show yourself or what?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by famss22(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

please link me am seriously searching for a job.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by emmy4real94(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Illiterate. It’s fast moving consumable goods. undecided
loo.. you quickly changed from consumer to consumable
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by DSC7: 1:12pm On May 07, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Mr ITK you are wrong..

It is Fast Moving Consumable Goods
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by emmy4real94(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
lol.. you quickly changed from consumer to consumable
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by kaaaaykaaaay: 1:13pm On May 07, 2022
hmmm
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 07, 2022
If u like the job, the relocation will not be a barrier. The company might even give u a temporary accommodation if u ask
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by elipheleh(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
I live in Uyo.
Housing is not cheap in Uyo o. In the capital Uyo it is hard to see a good house, it's always mushroom and toilet like looking houses. And they will be charging you there as if it is Portharcourt GRA.

The problem is that Akwaibom people are very lazy and greedy at thesame time. They will want to make profit of 3 times the cost of any commodity they have.

If you see the toilet I nearly rented for 450k. Toilet dirty looking 2 bedroom flat. Chai

Indegines are very greedy and backward. The town is undeveloped. The highest car you see on the road is Corolla. Keke people feel like they are driving Camry.

I had to sell my Range rover when I moved from Portharcourt to Akwaibom because it drew so much attention. Under 2 months they nearly snatched my Range Rover sport o. I had to sell it to have peace.

Food prices in Akwaibom is higher than cities like Lagos, Portharcourt and Co. Because of their greed.

And poverty full the land. It's either you are a foreigner who works in oil company at Eket Local Government or you are a teacher or civil servant. The rest are Keke drivers.

I have never seen so much level of poverty and greed in any state in Nigeria like I see in Akwaibom.

They are not resourceful. Very few shops you can enter and buy what you need. There markets are very scanty with over prized items. I can't even see foods from other states.

You may travel a whole 10km to buy essential commodity as araldite super glue. You will see a man selling coca cola and biscuits in his shop, he is too lazy to add 7up or sprite o. They won't even direct you to where you need to go buy the things you came for. Because of their greed, they will even discourage you that you by telling you you will never see that item anywhere.

They are annoyingly greedy and selfish.

I currently live in their town, Aka road to be precise.

Before rejoicing please take time to come to the state and see for yourself first.

I will not want to be here if not that God through a pastor told me 7 years behind that He will move me to Uyo and bless me more in that town. In fact I refused going to Akwaibom and circumstances started turning around against me. I nearly got fired from my job in Portharcourt GRA and I was suspended from work and as a further punishment I was then posted to Akwaibom.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Misterone: 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
Engrr:
OP I don't want to say that you are just seeking attention ! Or you just want to use style to tell us that you have gotten a job. What are you doing before or where are you staying before now ? Ofcourse if you have better paying job while not continue with it
my thoughts too. OP na just hype.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Okikiola914(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm.. But I heard runs many for all these fmcg firms.
If you know your way
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by babadee1(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

Do you have a better job offer now? What are you currently doing? Ask the company if they can give you a relocation package since you're moving from another state.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2022
That is a good offer.

Go for it bro.

The state in question is good as per cost of living
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Larrycool1234(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2022
Abeg me sef need this kin job o abeg
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Soulsymbol99: 1:27pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

U go sell d job? Letz deal
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2022
HomoSapiien:

It is actually Consumer, not Consumable... wink...you are welcome... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired / How My Hatred For Suits Almost Cost Me An Interview / Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.