Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Should I Accept This Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept This Job Offer? (21966 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Harrykn: 11:26am On May 08, 2022
benjamineyoh:
good day bro...

i have already landed in Akwa Ibom.

the company made hotel reservation for two weeks.
my location is IK,
if you are anywhere near IK, lets meet.
holla me.
Ikot Ekpene is not too bad, that's Ex-governors town. It's just the plaza region that looks comfortable, the rest nah interior village.
You can pay your way down to uyo maybe weekends, it's #500 from that IK plaza to Uyo plaza. I stay very close to uyo plaza if you don't mind I take you round the city of uyo metropolis.
Next thing is, don't mind those comments above. We are not touts here, accommodation is affordable depending on location, food is the cheapest, with different types. No violence, I can't remember the last time I heard gun shot.
All those funny lost/misleaded humans shouting they(state) got mushroom toilet and houses, I don't blame them. That's how I stayed at iyana ipaja thinking Lagos was a big trench till I visited ‘welcome to Eko’. What is Eko? Lagos! So all these while I've been staying in Lagos branch and high ways thinking I'm in Lagos? Disappointing right? It's okay!!!
I lived a comfortable, super expensive life in Eko. That taste was great but I came back empty, what was I there for at the first place?
Welcome to our state.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by emzynuel1: 3:56pm On May 08, 2022
Are you moving with your family to the place
If not
You have to consider what is more important in the long run your family or the job
because if you go leave your wife she fy cheat or your pikin fy lose Respect for you
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by beazie(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2022
benjamineyoh:
good day bro...

i have already landed in Akwa Ibom.

the company made hotel reservation for two weeks.
my location is IK,
if you are anywhere near IK, lets meet.
holla me.
okayy, u are welcome. Though i'm in uyo presently, not that close and not that far. But no big deal, we'll meet.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Karlifate: 8:31pm On May 08, 2022
emmy4real94:
What is fmcg
Feeder minister for commissioner of government? grin

LMAO! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 / Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.