Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie (5210 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / 2018 Ending: See How This Lady Stylishly Advertised For Husband On Facebook / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Adwoabroni: 9:35pm On May 06, 2022
A hilarious video that has found its way through the Ghanaian internet shows the moment an unknown lady was using sign language to dish out her number to another man at a party while her boyfriend was around.

The beautiful lady went to the party with her boyfriend yet found a way to give her number out when she saw another man she probably likes.

In the video, her boyfriend is seen sitting with his hands around her waist.

The lady then stood facing her boyfriend to position herself in a way that could give her space to give her number out to the other man who she probably loves.

While music was being played at the bar, the lady used her fingers to dictate her number while the man also typed accordingly.

An attendee at the party who sighted the hilarious incident and recorded it on his phone.

Later after the party, he uploaded the video on his social media handles and sparked a debate that women are dangerous and so men should be cautious of them.

Watch the video below;
https://allgistroom.com/2022/05/06/lady-man-number-boyfriend-party/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Illuminatiship(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
Na only our mama we fit trust for women

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2022
sign language SHE-devil!
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Nonexisting: 9:56pm On May 06, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na only our mama we fit trust for women
My brother, even our mama sef dey shock person sometimes. If you see how my mama talks about Bright Chimezie and dances to his music, you will wonder if that man no fit collect her from my papa. She dey even jokingly tell my papa say the man mara mma ka nwanyi meaning the man fine like woman. The gender dey fear me aswear.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by kelvine(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2022
Way back I took a girl l wanted and her sister to swim, paid the pool fees for all.
Can you imagine these girls didn't swim with me, they were holding other guys in the pool.
I came out of the water, entered my car and left them there.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Nonexisting: 10:02pm On May 06, 2022
kelvine:
Way back I took a girl l wanted and her sister to swim, paid the pool fees for all.
Can you imagine these girls didn't swim with me, they were holding other guys in the pool.
You did the right thing.

43 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Rastaramsey(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2022
Feel this gender....

That's what you get when you have a bitch as a GF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Rastaramsey(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
Feel this gender....

That's what you get when you have a bitch as a GF...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by ufuosman(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2022
Some girls bad
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by everythinggirly(f): 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
Girls, girls, girls!
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by karkinase(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2022
Women Bad..
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Prettygirl200(f): 12:09am On May 07, 2022
She should do her thing the guy is her bf not husband, she is not tied to anyone she is free to do what she likes so no body should judge her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by tobechi20(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2022
Men marry many wives even though they love the first

Women too can give phone number,date and marry even though they love their partner. What is good for the male is good for the female

At least Polyandry is better than F*ucking dogs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Dorwadora(f): 12:41am On May 07, 2022
Okay so what's the fuss there?

Men do worse angry

If there's no law against polyandry at Ghana, she should marry both of them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Lalami3232(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2022
Funny enough, the guy wey she wan cheat with, the guy just wan hit and run. Ladies go carry their leg go meet bad men, dem go come online to play victim card.
Mr playboy, ride on sir. Pls fvck and pass her to the next. This na why I dey tell all men say make dem no trust non virgins aka boreholes. I wan create an app like WhatsApp but this app go only dey show last seen for toto.
Ladies may not like the app but I no care. I want to save my gender from deceit

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, oga go forDNA test oooo because non virgins can't be trusted. For those without money for DNA test, don't worry, I go build a mobile app wey go make toto get "last seen" like WhatsApp"

15 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by bayelsa1son(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
She should do her thing the guy is her bf not husband, she is not tied to anyone she is free to do what she likes so no body should judge her.
But if it was the other way round you won't open this your lousy and cheap mouth to talk like this...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Blackfire(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2022
Igbo people eeeh
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by OBALOLA55(m): 4:04am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:

TUEH angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Fiscus105(m): 4:25am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Infact, she is free to Bleep her own brother and dad, after all, she own her thing nah

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by phemmyfour: 5:01am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
She should do her thing oloshoism the guy is her bf not husband, she is not tied to anyone she is free to do what she likes so no body should judge her.
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by halaqasa: 7:53am On May 07, 2022
kelvine:

You be og

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by franklingud(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2022
kelvine:
Best savage reaction ever

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by silverlinen(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2022
Damnnn
Those creatures are very unsatisfied
Later if them use her for money uplifting now, her pipo go begin blame the current guy wey dey innocent.
Female folks are the most confused specie in this life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Feel this gender....

That's what you get when you have a bitch as a GF

All are bitches.. Wait till you catch yours..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Nerogaming01(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2022
Lalami3232:
Funny enough, the guy wey she wan cheat with, the guy just wan hit and run. Ladies go carry their leg go meet bad men, dem go come online to play victim card.
Mr playboy, ride on sir. Pls fvck and pass her to the next. This na why I dey tell all men say make dem no trust non virgins aka boreholes. I wan create an app like WhatsApp but this app go only dey show last seen for toto.
Ladies may not like the app but I no care. I want to save my gender from deceit

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, oga go forDNA test oooo because non virgins can't be trusted. For those without money for DNA test, don't worry, I go build a mobile app wey go make toto get "last seen" like WhatsApp"

Toto wey no clean na they dey use condom f#ck grin grin
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Nobody: 9:31am On May 07, 2022
No video?
This one na bad rep. Bad girl kwa. But don't condemn females alone. Males dey do am too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31am On May 07, 2022
Fiscus105:

Infact, she is free to Bleep her own brother and dad, after all, she own her thing nah
Hypocrites!!!! If the topic was the other way round u all will be hailing the guy like a senseless being. Since it's a girl, oooh it's bad. She is not tied to anyone okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:

TUEH angry
Back to sender to u and your entire generations!!!! Hypocrites!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Nerogaming01(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hypocrites!!!! If the topic was the other way round u all will be hailing the guy like a senseless being. Since it's a girl, oooh it's bad. She is not tied to anyone okay
If I tell you say I love you, you no dey form yanga oh yanga oh yanga o
Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Prettygirl200(f): 9:33am On May 07, 2022
bayelsa1son:
But if it was the other way round you won't open this your lousy and cheap mouth to talk like this...
And bc it wasn't the other way round that's y u are opening to guttering mouth to quote this nonsense in my mention. If e pain u go hug transformer. Mugu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie by Fiscus105(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:

.and that's why u are hailing her for doing wrong thing?

I pity people around you, who may be asking u for councelling,............they are asking Satan for advice.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? / How Does He Feel??? / My Chat With Olosho(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.