Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job (77418 Views)

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by baretalk: 12:42pm On May 07, 2022
It's thier culture.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by MrDoGood(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Of course facial tattoo is a good criteria for a bartender job. Shows you're on the wild side which fits the job description. I worry though for when he leaves the bar and wants to become a banker

He said he love the bartender job and not banking.

You're welcome grin
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Johel(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Of course facial tattoo is a good criteria for a bartender job. Shows you're on the wild side which fits the job description. I worry though for when he leaves the bar and wants to become a banker

Did he tell you he will be applying for a banking job?
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Manson1(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2022
See my signature if you need a solid gaming laptop.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2022
This is news, how? It doesn’t look like reported.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by MrBONE2(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by GboyegaD(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Tattoos are one thing I find disgusting especially for men. It ia for scums of the earth eg prisoners, wrestlers or fighters ie ppl that adds to value to the universe.

You lie. People's choices needs be respected and everyone is free to do what they want provides it isn't against the law.

1 Like

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by gassbee: 1:06pm On May 07, 2022
We dont hire thugs
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2022
silibaba:

Is time to promote Jesus. We have done worst than Sodom and......

Jesus is non-existent. grin

Go get busy.

1 Like

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by YeyeGbami: 1:22pm On May 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Of course facial tattoo is a good criteria for a bartender job. Shows you're on the wild side which fits the job description. I worry though for when he leaves the bar and wants to become a banker.

Of course Nigerians are in my mention. I was writing satirically. No he did not say he wants to become a banker. Oya leave me now. You're welcome.

Naija peeps no get joy.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Elidrisy20: 1:27pm On May 07, 2022
Remain toto
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Medianna(f): 1:31pm On May 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Of course facial tattoo is a good criteria for a bartender job. Shows you're on the wild side which fits the job description. I worry though for when he leaves the bar and wants to become a banker.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via signature below to see previous samples

Do you know is his future ambition has always to be a bartender?
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by kuntash: 1:33pm On May 07, 2022
And it made Front page

grin grin grin
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by tuzle(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
Caleycashh:
Doesn't matter a Job is a job!... being grateful goes a long way, I no just understand we Nigerians!
someone who has a dick tattoo on his neck can also get a bartender job in Nigeria
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Tomoyayi(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2022
He's a Dick-head grin
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2022
Caleycashh:
Can never happen in the Republic of Hypocrisy and pretenders (Nigeria)

See who is talking! Lol
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by bizsaver: 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by MaryJane24: 2:07pm On May 07, 2022
Juts telling everyone he's a dick.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Originalsly: 2:13pm On May 07, 2022
It is the US .... a tattoo is no big deal. In corporate jobs... executives have tattoo's... in Government jobs people have tattoo's .... and dreadlocks.... no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by UNDFTD: 2:17pm On May 07, 2022
The tattoo is of two cherries, not of a penis! The type of work he got hired for, bar tending, encourages such works of art. Bar tending requires a bad boy image because of the type of customers that patronize such establishments. And especially during this post pandemic period when most businesses are short staffed, he would easily get a job.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by akanbiaa(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2022
PussyOdour:
Definitely not in Nigeria.
Wount you want to hire someone with 25 million views ? Potential customers and recommendations for more customers.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by anoda(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2022
PussyOdour:
holy holy, kontry whe pple dey abusive people when said abusive person commot go church.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by ensamy(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2022
Here in Nigeria Pastors will be talking about demon possession
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 07, 2022
PussyOdour:
them go over victimise him.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Tattoos are one thing I find disgusting especially for men. It ia for scums of the earth eg prisoners, wrestlers or fighters ie ppl that adds to value to the universe.
So wrestlers and fighters are scums of the earth?
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Frankie19: 3:32pm On May 07, 2022
It's the nature of his Job,

Not Africa anyways,

White doesn't give a damn shit sometimes ,

ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-interview-face-tattoo-looks-26892599

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Bbbw: 3:51pm On May 07, 2022
Really
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Caleycashh: 4:43pm On May 07, 2022
tuzle:
someone who has a dick tattoo on his neck can also get a bartender job in Nigeria
Lol... you must be a joker!, in a country where a job is even denied if you don't attend the same Church, talk more of religion or tribe!?, you're a big time joker!
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Caleycashh: 4:43pm On May 07, 2022
maasoap:

See who is talking! Lol
who are you!?... my friend fuucck off!!!
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2022
Oyinbo people....I thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mansard Test Invite / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.