Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution (15082 Views)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by unclejb2(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2022
Putin be like what the fuvk
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Guyman02: 7:26am On May 07, 2022
texazzpete:

The majority of the world that isn’t under repressive governments blames Russia. You know, the people who invaded.

Pope Francis has no clue about the war, and he’s not an expert in these matters. His statement on the matter was extremely unwise, shameful and disappointing, and I say that as a Catholic.

You don't know much about foreign affairs, stay off CNN for a week and you will start seeing reality of the current world situation

8 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Lovelife433(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2022
No need, Putin will declare full war on Ukraine by Monday. Maybe it will convince the world that Mr PUTIN is not joking. Grace will speak for mother Russia Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by AmazingELixir: 7:31am On May 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

Nonsense paper weight declaration. Russia is not backing down until Putin is put down.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Arabaincubus: 7:31am On May 07, 2022
After urging destruction, common sense appears to be returning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by hakym619(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2022
Whazar:
Mad Putin should just rest

I thought this war would be over by now the way they hyped this Russia

No be only 2020 overhyping kill, E touch Russia too

Lol .
Without EU / USA support , Ukraine would have been long levelled and forgotten..

4 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by SEGLIZ: 7:41am On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin grin
It's a long story.. cry
sure all is well now?

Grace, Mercy and Favour keep being with you.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On May 07, 2022
SEGLIZ:
sure all is well now?

Grace, Mercy and Favour keep being with you.
Thank you so much... appreciate it.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by gammarays1: 7:43am On May 07, 2022
Whazar:

It should be NATO/Allies vs Russia using Ukraine as a front.
Politics is a dirty game and Ukraine were used as pawns.
Men are naturally wicked towards each other.

3 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Speaklove: 7:50am On May 07, 2022
Medicine after death .
The UN means "united nations"

But has it been able to unite nations without playing hypocrisy ?

The UN has done a lot all around the world and that's commendable but how far has it gone to see that the very purpose for which it was set up is truly realized ?

Well I commend them for their efforts but only when nations see the light of the gospel and their leaders allow Christ to dominate their heart ,only then will there be peace .

Many leaders don't know Christ and don't want him in their nations so Lucifer has taken over the activities there .
Eg .united states of America
Where abortion is glorified
Same sex marriages is now norm
Gender blurring the new trend
Children exposed to Satanic education .
Major Celebrities are puppet for pushing the agender of the occultic (majority)elite
Conscience are dying because people want to survive in an environment that thinks political correctness means a sin to express your view
Even though they claimed to be a Democratic nations.

Russia
UK
Ukraine
Nigeria
Canada
Etc

The nations of the earth need Christ .
Christ is the end of the law (of sin and death)
For all who believe .
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by osazsky(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2022
Lovelife433:
No need, Putin will declare full war on Ukraine by Monday. Maybe it will convince the world that Mr PUTIN is not joking. Grace will speak for mother Russia Amen.
so after ukrain killed 22000 soldiers and d idiot sent another 100k soldiers that are still been slained it's not still a war..military exercise I guess..let the war begin

He will send 2m civilians next..I hope u know d population of Russia.. it has land mass for nothing.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Joysammy: 8:06am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
UN can't bite!

However, Russia can't back down now in shame, as backing down now would be too shameful and embarrassing to the state of Russia. Russia is tired of the war, but don't know how to end it.

Russia underestimated a united and committed Ukraine with a powerful western and NATO backing.

If Russia don't back down now, they would be left with no ego and face as they would be drained in this war economically, militarily and other cost. Because this war would linger for years. A lot of people don't know the west intends to drain Russia with a long war using Ukraine as the contact point.

Don't worry about Ukraine, they would be rebuilt by those using them. Russia can't sustain a long long war.

Where is Putin?

Tell him that the humiliation has not started yet. After 3 years of this war, Russia will be so exhausted and begging for a peaceful solution.

Already Russia elites are heading for Qatar in there numbers. They are leaving Russia for Putin. Lol.....

You are not making senses here at all. Keep quiet when reasonable people are talking here.

5 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by osazsky(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2022
Joysammy:

You are not making senses here at all. Keep quiet when reasonable people are talking here.
the truth always sound bitter to the ears

1 Like

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Help2020: 8:09am On May 07, 2022
Whazar:

You're too myopic to understand that Russia is fighting NATO, and is not easy defeating NATO within weaks.

3 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Help2020: 8:11am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
UN can't bite!

However, Russia can't back down now in shame, as backing down now would be too shameful and embarrassing to the state of Russia. Russia is tired of the war, but don't know how to end it.

Russia underestimated a united and committed Ukraine with a powerful western and NATO backing.

If Russia don't back down now, they would be left with no ego and face as they would be drained in this war economically, militarily and other cost. Because this war would linger for years. A lot of people don't know the west intends to drain Russia with a long war using Ukraine as the contact point.

Don't worry about Ukraine, they would be rebuilt by those using them. Russia can't sustain a long long war.

Where is Putin?

Tell him that the humiliation has not started yet. After 3 years of this war, Russia will be so exhausted and begging for a peaceful solution.

Already Russia elites are heading for Qatar in there numbers. They are leaving Russia for Putin. Lol.....

If the war is too difficult they will use chemical weapon,mark this
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2022
UN that didn’t mediate when NATO was bombarding a sovereign country (Libya) and UN that stood by and did nothing when the US and Britain bypassed them to invade a sovereign country (Iraq) unprovoked….. The UN has lost it like the League of Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Princedapace(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2022
Whazar:

Baba calm down, Russia is fighting with NATO, on top saction.
USA went to war in Afghanistan with UK, Austria and other allies and with sactions, yet she still fought for decades there and still left without winning.

There is nothing in hype. Wars are not easily won. The koko is the effects. Ukraine has been over hit and many cities destroyed. That is the issue. Anyone who expected Russia to win within days is a liar.

Russia didn't even go to the war with allies. Just her self.
This is something USA has not even done. USA can never fight any war alone. Russia has tried even with all the sactions they imposed on her.

Nigeria didn't get any saction when she fought Biafra. Biafra wasn't a country, Biafia didn't get the type of deadly support Ukraine is getting.

Yet, Nigeria fought for 3 years and had to resolt to food blockage to win. So, u see, wars are dynamic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Fuckyoumod: 8:25am On May 07, 2022
Help2020:

If the war is too difficult they will use chemical weapon,mark this
Russia will not try it. They know they can't. Leave bragging and face reality bro.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Cloud007: 8:26am On May 07, 2022
spidey77:
I hope their peaceful resolution will cover compensation of Russia for damages caused by sanctions.
I hope it will compensate Russian oligarchs whose businesses where forcefully taken. I mean that I hope Chelsea is returned to Abramovich.
I hope innocent civilians like Russian tennis and other individual sports players who represent their selves (not their country) will be compensated for the damage to their careers caused by discriminatory removals/bans from competitions. Imagine that an innocent Akara seller selling on the streets of Kano gets her business stopped because Wike is Fighting Ganduje.

I hope their mediation will actually be mediation and not political lips-licking!!! I really hope!!
what is wrong with you people. Are you people even normal? Humanity decadence shouldn't be this bad. This generation care less about loss of lives of Russian soldiers, Ukraine soldiers, civilians. Chaiii so materialistic.

1 Like

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Fuckyoumod: 8:27am On May 07, 2022
Joysammy:

who be this illiterate?
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by chronique(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I never believed Russia could stay this long in Ukraine with their level of preparation. See those heavy tanks line up in procession into Ukraine, as if the world wouid just end. Some even said WW3 had begun. Ukraine ended up destroying most of them including their modern fighter jets and overrated warship. They lost great men and generals too. Most of the time, those who don't make noise are more dangerous.

Sometime ago, a gang of robbers threatened to visit the man whose street we lived in was named after. He's a wealthy and popular man in Lagos in the 90s. He didn't talk nor inform the police about the threats but he was well prepared for them. On the fateful night, they came, shot in the air to scare security personnel manning the street gates.

By the time they entered this man's house, only one managed to escape. He brought down about 5 of them, while the 2 of them keeping vigil on the streets zoomed off together with the one who managed to escape with heavy gunshot wounds. They came for his money cos in the 90s, people were keeping money at home, unlike now that Internet banking has taken over, except our politicians. What a lesson !

No country would take Russia seriously again in the future.

Are you aware that Russia has annexed an amount of land that is twice as big as the UK in Ukraine in just about 2 months? If that is not something, then I wonder what it is.

5 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by joyandfaith: 8:30am On May 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I never believed Russia could stay this long in Ukraine with their level of preparation. See those heavy tanks line up in procession into Ukraine, as if the world wouid just end. Some even said WW3 had begun. Ukraine ended up destroying most of them including their modern fighter jets and overrated warship. They lost great men and generals too. Most of the time, those who don't make noise are more dangerous.

Sometime ago, a gang of robbers threatened to visit the man whose street we lived in was named after. He's a wealthy and popular man in Lagos in the 90s. He didn't talk nor inform the police about the threats but he was well prepared for them. On the fateful night, they came, shot in the air to scare security personnel manning the street gates.

By the time they entered this man's house, only one managed to escape. He brought down about 5 of them, while the 2 of them keeping vigil on the streets zoomed off together with the one who managed to escape with heavy gunshot wounds. They came for his money cos in the 90s, people were keeping money at home, unlike now that Internet banking has taken over, except our politicians. What a lesson !

Beautiful. I wouldn't comment on Ukraine-Russia war again today.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Validated: 8:30am On May 07, 2022
dettolgel:
They are trying to create a face-saving path for Putin.

If he is wise he better takes it and then go rebuild his military.

Because from what we have seen if he continues on this path his military will be degraded to a point where rebuilding it to a superpower status will take more longer time.
If Russia pulls back now, they would have to leave Crimea and forced to rebuilt Ukraine.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Pastorsmile: 8:31am On May 07, 2022
A young Russian soldiers does not a young Ukrainians soldier as enemies until this old man in power sent them to go and start killing themselves.
These are boys and men that ordinary would have seen each other and play, laugh, drink and club together. But today a useless old man has turned them against one another.
It will not end well with Putin.

1 Like

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2022
Whazar:

looooooooooool u people go behind to beg Russia to stop the war den come out in the open to beat ur chest... I think say Ukraine dey win na so wetin be dis UN resolution again oboy me and Putin don discuss dis war must continue anybody wey put hand na wotowoto suntin gringringringringringrin
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Help2020: 8:36am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Russia will not try it. They know they can't. Leave bragging and face reality bro.
Do you have any proof to show that Russia will not try it?
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by goodheart01: 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Guyman02:
It's obvious that wars are not won on social media as USA and European union have made Ukraine to believe while their country is being destroyed.
Even Pope Francis blamed NATO and 80% of the world thinks same too.

Meanwhile, who is paying Channels TV to put Ukraine vs Russia war in front of their screen 24hrs as if this is the biggest problem of Nigeria.
Channels TV is harrassing it's viewers by forcing them to swallow propaganda all day long.

Stop saying trash. 80% of the world isn’t stupid to think same too. Even your pope is sick... I’m a catholic but I still say he’s sick. This is just the beginning of issues for Russia. They will fight an unending war till they get exhausted of every penny and logistic capabilities.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by goodheart01: 8:42am On May 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Russia has always been overrated and that’s what I have been trying to tell Putin dogs here. Some even said in the past that Russia will bury the US in matter of hours.... Lol. Dem never bury ordinary Ukraine in almost 3 months Na United States of America and the whole of NATO dem wan bury

1 Like

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Sltp: 8:43am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
UN can't bite!

Where is Putin?

You carry saw dust for head. The west want to destroy Russia and Ukraine is the collateral damage. Nobody really gives a fuvk about Ukraine. They will be used and dumped

1 Like

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Fuckyoumod: 8:44am On May 07, 2022
Sltp:
You carry saw dust for head. The west want to destroy Russia and Ukraine is the collateral damage. Nobody really gives a fuvk about Ukraine. They will be used and dumped
who is this illiterate?
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by goodheart01: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
fineboynl:
Putin is depressed right now for the biggest mistake if his career. Degrading the Russian military standard in a humiliation.

All their weapons and tactics are useless in modern warfare.

The military rating will go down after this war.

We didn't see the hypersonic missile in action. Why didn't he deployed it to destroy zenlasky.

World war 3 will shock everybody. The country we least expect will conquered the world. Nuclear weapons is overrated.

Russian military rating is already down. Even China their so called ally is ashamed of them because they had thought they were dealing with an actual superpower. Russia is just a nuclear power like other countries like India that’s all. Apart from that no other thing about Russia. This has also thought countries like North Korean and China a lesson. If Russia who was quite experienced can be humiliated this way imagine China that hasn’t tested any war yet and has no major war experience
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by goodheart01: 8:47am On May 07, 2022
texazzpete:

Sanctions will be in place until Russia pulls back their soldiers from Ukraine and negotiate in good faith.

Possibly a plan to pay reparations for the damages they caused would also be required. But if not, seized assets can be sold off and the money put towards restoring Ukrainian cities.

As simple as that. Russia will be the one to lose in this unnecessary war. Ukraine will still be rebuilt stronger by hook or crook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport / Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.