Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures (1908 Views)

Breaking Story : Dino Melaye Declares Interest In Kogi Governorship Race / Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2022
300 igbo officers killed in the North including the siting head of state Aguiyi Ironsi

30,000 civilians killed in 1966

3million killed during the civil war

1million children killed during the civil war

Given 20 pounds and properties seized

100k+ killed from 1999 till today

Why was I ever a part of this blood sucking country?

God can never bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 1:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Do you think God can bless Nigeria, hahaha, you have not seen anything yet
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Connected1: 1:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Our history is terrible.

May God help us.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by sreamsense: 1:51am On Jun 21, 2022
vasel15:
300 igbo officers killed in the North including the siting head of state Aguiyi Ironsi

Majority of them are self-inflicted and avoidable war and troubles; but due to stubbornness, greediness and arrogance of many of your forefathers you brought needless destruction upon yourselves undermining your enemies. You read stories of all these attrocities and yet many of you never learnt anything from them which make Ipob/esn begin self-inflicted destruction, killings and violence into Alaigbo in the name of fighting for imaginary Biafra. For how long will you keep being bittered and angry?

Diplomacy and dialogue remain vital weapons to resolve issues. Learn from yorubas how they have used these tools to resolve different challenges that could have lead to war since independence and co-habit with their hosts peacefully. Boasting and fighting with your hosts should always be avoided to avoid needless war. Ipob/ESN kills, destroys and damage properties of Igbos more than destruction that comes from outside. Life is short, be happy, forgive, get rid of bitterness and move on with your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by VaselineCrew: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2022
sreamsense:

Majority of them are self-inflicted and avoidable war and troubles; but due to stubbornness, greediness and arrogance of many of your forefathers you brought needless destruction upon yourselves undermining your enemies. You read stories of all these attrocities and yet many of you never learnt anything from them which make Ipob/esn begin self-inflicted destruction, killings and violence into Alaigbo in the name of fighting for imaginary Biafra. For how long will you keep being bittered and angry?

Diplomacy and dialogue remain vital weapons to resolve issues. Learn from yorubas how they have used these tools to resolve different challenges that could have lead to war since independence and co-habit with their hosts peacefully. Boasting and fighting with your hosts should always be avoided to avoid needless war. Ipob/ESN kills, destroys and damage properties of Igbos more than destruction that comes from outside. Life is short, be happy, forgive, get rid of bitterness and move on with your life.

Self inflicted because they chose FREEDOM?

I guess the price of freedom sometimes is paid in blood, and it’s quite unfortunate, because as you said, we should all be able to be civil and sit at a round table to discuss a division or restructuring and so on.

I will always maintain that your ancestors did not create Nigeria. As a white British YouTuber said, white people drew arbitrary maps in Africa. It was their territory to conquer being far more advanced then and even now.

So why would you still want to remain a slave under a slave nation?

The whites that created you, so to speak, have been able to successfully build largely homogeneous countries, but the black man in his folly will tell you that what the white master created can never be undone.

FYI, I will never support killings of innocents in the east, or anywhere for that matter. Is IPOB really responsible? I don’t know, but if they are, then they are very stupid in killing innocent people. It could also be that the mayhem in the east isn’t caused by IPOB, in which case, further investigation is needed, and open court trials of any so called “unknown” gunman, so we can get to the bottom of this.

I wouldn’t hold my breathe though for a proper investigation in Nigeria, since most police stations in Nigeria are filled with chickens and goats running around, and bereft of computers, scanners, cctv cameras, servers and so on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Harrykn: 2:18am On Jun 21, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Self inflicted because they chose FREEDOM?

I guess the price of freedom sometimes is paid in blood, and it’s quite unfortunate, because as you said, we should all be able to be civil and sit at a round table to discuss a division or restructuring and so on.

I will always maintain that your ancestors did not create Nigeria. As a white British YouTuber said, white people drew arbitrary maps in Africa. It was their territory to conquer being far more advanced then and even now.

So why would you still want to remain a slave under a slave nation?

The whites that created you, so to speak, have been able to successfully build largely homogeneous countries, but the black man in his folly will tell you that what the white master created can never be undone.

FYI, I will never support killings of innocents in the east, or anywhere for that matter. Is IPOB really responsible? I don’t know, but if they are, then they are very stupid in killing innocent people. It could also be that the mayhem in the east isn’t caused by IPOB, in which case, further investigation is needed, and open court trials of any so called “unknown” gunman, so we can get to the bottom of this.

I wouldn’t hold my breathe though for a proper investigation in Nigeria, since most police stations in Nigeria are filled with chickens and goats running around, and bereft of computers, scanners, cctv cameras, servers and so on.

They show you vawulence for having a voice.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by orisa37: 5:32am On Jun 21, 2022
God will bless NIGERIA.
And The IGBOS must reduce their SELFISHNESS AND INDIVIDUALISM.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by supereagle(m): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2022
E
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
orisa37:
God will bless NIGERIA.
And The IGBOS must reduce their SELFISHNESS AND INDIVIDUALISM.

Motor park tout, God can never bless Nigeria, nigeria is heading for the rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
sreamsense:

May Nigeria happen to you and your generations, isee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
sreamsense:

For supporting the killing of 1million children, may boko haram and bandits fall on you, it must locate you, Isee
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
sreamsense:

You are a pure anuman 30,000 igbos killed was even before the civil War, would you want to remain in a country that killed 30,000 of of your people? may the gods continue to punish you even after you leave this world and when you come back your punishment will continue

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Reality3080: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
vasel15:

For supporting the killing of 1million children, may boko haram and bandits fall on you, it must locate you, Isee
nobody needs to curse u

Izombe was bombed yesterday,your present venue might b bombed tomorrow
U ain’t even safe in d paradise u call east
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
sreamsense:

What happened at aburi? Was it not about talking? Nigeria is already cursed and you are cursed

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reality3080:
nobody needs to curse u

Izombe was bombed yesterday,your present venue might b bombed tomorrow
U ain’t even safe in d paradise u call east

Just shut up, nigeria will be destroyed, this is just the beginning, the North is already gone
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Reality3080: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
vasel15:

You are a pure anuman 30,000 igbos killed was even before the civil War, would you want to remain in a country that killed 30,000 of of your people? may the gods continue to punish you even after you leave this world and when you come back your punishment will continue
na igbos God dey punish
Biafra dem no get
Kanu in prison
Peter obi will not win presidency
South east in ruins

That’s enough sign that God is punishing u
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reality3080:
na igbos God dey punish
Biafra dem no get
Kanu in prison
South east in ruins

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Reality3080: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
vasel15:

Just shut up, nigeria will be destroyed, this is just the beginning, the North is already gone
the south east is gone too

It’s like u forgot
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reality3080:
na igbos God dey punish
Biafra dem no get
Kanu in prison
South east in ruins

You are a m*ron if you think you would have a country after 2023 if an igbo man is not president

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reality3080:
the south east is gone too

It’s like u forgot

The southeast is peaceful, can you compare it to the north that is dead and gone?
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by sreamsense: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
vasel15:

What happened at aburi? Was it not about talking? Nigeria is already cursed and you are cursed

vasel15:

May Nigeria happen to you and your generations, isee

It is you that is cursed, you are the one complaining because of frustration; you are the one depending on government to carry your load. If you never inherited curse from your bittered forefathers, you won't be here ranting. Your fore fathers kept complaining and lived with bitterness about Nigeria and everything till they died one by one. You were born only to inherit the same curse, anger, hatred and complaint. Count how many years you have been on this course of complaint, anger and hatred. For how long will you keep living under this curse and anger?

Don't you want to have happy moment with yourself and friends in this one life of yours? Life is short, take it easy, provide solution and stop complaining. It is now going to eight years you hated Buhari, within that same years, his children were married and Buhari lived a fulfilled life as father to his family but you are still here complaining the same issues about governance; do you realize you may still wail for another eight years if Tinubu becomes president because you have started hating him also.

You can't continue like this, reflect upon your life and begin to make positive impact within your local community, do away with hatred for human being you can't create. Stop complaining behind the keyboard, go and join politics if you think you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by orisa37: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
You call me motor park tout? God punish Putin and you for causing this UKRAINE VIRUS.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

If and only if Aguiyi Ironsi and Ojukwu had allowed Niger Delta to secede, maybe Adaka Boro and the Niger Deltan would have supported Biafra seccession.

If and only if Nnamdi Azikiwe had supported Awolowo seccesion clause in the constitution, then maybe Biafra's seccesion would not have been treason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Perfectbeing:
If and only if Aguiyi Ironsi and Ojukwu had allowed Niger Delta to secede, maybe Adaka Boro and the Niger Deltan would have supported Biafra seccession.

If and only if Nnamdi Azikiwe had supported Awolowo seccesion clause in the constitution, then maybe Biafra's seccesion would not have been treason.

Adaka boro was a fulani slave, I keep telling you empty heads the same thing all the time, fulanis used boro to distract ironsi
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
sreamsense:

It is you that is cursed, you are the one complaining because of frustration; you are the one depending on government to carry your load. If you never inherited curse from your bittered forefathers, you won't be here ranting. Your fore fathers kept complaining and lived with bitterness about Nigeria and everything till they died one by one. You were born only to inherit the same curse, anger, hatred and complaint. Count how many years you have been on this course of complaint, anger and hatred. For how long will you keep living under this curse and anger?

Don't you want to have happy moment with yourself and friends in this one life of yours? Life is short, take it easy, provide solution and stop complaining. It is now going to eight years you hated Buhari, within that same years, his children were married and Buhari lived a fulfilled life as father to his family but you are still here complaining the same issues about governance; do you realize you may still wail for another eight years if Tinubu becomes president because you have started hating him also.

You can't continue like this, reflect upon your life and begin to make positive impact within your local community, do away with hatred for human being you can't create. Stop complaining behind the keyboard, go and join politics if you think you can do better.

You are cursed already, stop wasting time
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

Adaka boro was a fulani slave, I keep telling you empty heads the same thing all the time, fulanis used boro to distract ironsi
All we know is that the Igbos were the first people to stop the secessasion of another tribe.

Was Awolowo also a Fulani slave when Zik stopped his secessasion clause?
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Perfectbeing:
All we know is that the Igbos were the first people to stop the secessasion of another tribe.

Was Awolowo also a Fulani slave when Zik stopped his secessasion clause?

Do you have a block head? Fulanis sponsored boro, he never wanted any Republic, why did fulanis not give boro the republic after they killed ironsi?
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

Do you have a block head? Fulanis sponsored boro, he never wanted any Republic, why did fulanis not give boro the republic after they killed ironsi?
The Igbos would have let him secede whether it is Fulani sponsored or not. As far as history is concerned, the Igbos stopped a tribe from seceding and one year later wanted to secede.

And I asked you again, was it the Fulanis that sponsored Awolowo when he wanted the seccesion clause in the constitution?
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

People just don't wake up and start killing their neighbours

What did you expect when you kill off their leaders and supplant yourselves as dictating rulers over your betters?
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is this the major reason this country still remain this way??
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Bentizil: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

You can cry and curse Nigeria from now till the end of the year but history will never how your forefather Azikwe sold us into indirect slavery through his words and actions...

Ironsi cemented everything, so you guys should stop crying because you're the major cause of our problem today...

Nonsense!
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The Igbos would have let him secede whether it is Fulani sponsored or not. As far as history is concerned, the Igbos stopped a tribe from seceding and one year later wanted to secede.

And I asked you again, was it the Fulanis that sponsored Awolowo when he wanted the seccesion clause in the constitution?

Do you really have a block head? I said he never wanted any Republic, fulanis used him to distract ironsi in order to kill him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Designs Victory Shoe For Peter Obi Supporters / Old Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Giving Order For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu To Be Attacked / Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.